Backstabbing Protector

FallenAngel

Question

Hi all!

I am desperately trying to get my hands on a backstabbing protector for my heat mech but it seems I am very unlucky. I am currently level 200 and yet got none. So is there any recommendation? A way to maybe farm items that could drop the backstabbing protector? (I do have one lvl 20 item factory)

9 answers to this question

I'd just recommend doing missions with a high box drop rate and low fuel cost.

you could use your factory to make epic utilities until you get it, but I wouldn't recommend doing that unless gold really isn't an issue for you.

the best mission I'd say would be either overlord's den 6 normal, or overlord's den 8 normal/insane

12 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Backstabbing protector sucks. I have one that is lvl 50 mythical and it does around 200 damage ( When the enemy has  no resistance ). It also has 70 backfire. So just get backstabbing guardian.

Not everyone has the luck to get the prem one,

he doesn't even have the luck for the e-m one and you tell him to get the prem one 

35 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I'm pretty that there was an offer where they guaranteed it.

That was in the days of TS, now any offer like that is so rare that you're better off grinding it on od8, or just buying a prem pack offer, the only guaranteed items I've seen in offers are the prem modules

atleast so far 

Edited by Corvus
Dislexai go brrr (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Corvus said:

That was in the days of TS, now any offer like that is so rare that you're better off grinding it on od8, or just buying a prem pack offer, the only guaranteed items I've seen in offers are the prem modules

atleast so far 

Limited time mech sales: Am I a joke to you? ( Yes I know that most mech sales are bad but around 5% of them are good )

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

14 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

So is there any recommendation?

Yeah, just keep playing the game.  Maybe farm arena missions with high fortune box rates like 1V1 Big Boy (on insane if you can).

5 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

But the guardian has very similar stats tho

Similar how?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html