how much more laggy and spammy kenya be in base?

7 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

switched to my neighbors wifi since it's weaker than just my home's... I then spam click on that + button while it can still be tapped (spam at like 80)... then after spammin', it either just adds few 30s then slowly turning to 200+ or smth depends on how much spam is done... pretty good glithc? for bulky ahh stuff like when ya ain't playin' sm for 2 days or around  

kinda like this glitch/cheeze/bug/feature soooo... I don't really wanna fix this since I play lots of sm idling daily but there's times where I'm gone fo' a while

Edited by local melee weapons fan (see edit history)

balls

3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

Whatcha gonna do with that many commons? Isn't grinding power kits better?

First

3FFEE1ED-C738-4BBE-908C-25EF9683BBC9.thumb.jpeg.3170bc9f6c339cf83fce247e2d127f9d.jpeg

You need to “Upload the headquarters” to level 15.

Second

F46D8E43-C1BF-4639-A303-5773DD53C71B.thumb.jpeg.872a1d4bd5cce61a6859492b2849e4f1.jpeg

“Increase The level of the item factory” to 15.

When you reach level 15, “You just have to produce it!”

Also,

@iDaniRF,

“The part to refer to is also written in the video”, So if you don't know, Please take a look.

1 hour ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

First

3FFEE1ED-C738-4BBE-908C-25EF9683BBC9.thumb.jpeg.3170bc9f6c339cf83fce247e2d127f9d.jpeg

You need to “Upload the headquarters” to level 15.

Second

F46D8E43-C1BF-4639-A303-5773DD53C71B.thumb.jpeg.872a1d4bd5cce61a6859492b2849e4f1.jpeg

“Increase The level of the item factory” to 15.

When you reach level 15, “You just have to produce it!”

Also,

@iDaniRF,

“The part to refer to is also written in the video”, So if you don't know, Please take a look.

I know that? I was just asking the author of this post why he is grinding commons.

On 6/19/2022 at 11:32 PM, local melee weapons fan said:

kinda like this glitch/cheeze/bug/feature soooo... I don't really wanna fix this since I play lots of sm idling daily but there's times where I'm gone fo' a while

no glitch. you can make an order of 100 and with 4 factories can make a total of 100 batch per factory. As soon the first part is released, there is a a vacant space to keep adding to the order. That mean if the factory still running and never finished the order, you can keep adding. Now, if you let the factory goes idle from the original order, then you cannot add more because the order is already closed, and you are forced to collect in order you can make another batch. You can add thousands of parts in one order if factory still running. I have done thousands many times in one batch in one factory alone. 

The glitch is when you go fast clicking. For example, click very fast and the order number can keep going up because the program is too slow to recognize fast enough your clicks but will catch up. At the moment stop and the max it was 100 and reached 107 just for say, then will have to wait till goes down back to 99 to add in mean time it won't allow you to add more to the order. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

no glitch. you can make an order of 100 and with 4 factories can make a total of 100 batch per factory. As soon the first part is released, there is a a vacant space to keep adding to the order. That mean if the factory still running and never finished the order, you can keep adding. Now, if you let the factory goes idle from the original order, then you cannot add more because the order is already closed, and you are forced to collect in order you can make another batch. You can add thousands of parts in one order if factory still running. I have done thousands many times in one batch in one factory alone. 

The glitch is when you go fast clicking. For example, click very fast and the order number can keep going up because the program is too slow to recognize fast enough your clicks but will catch up. At the moment stop and the max it was 100 and reached 107 just for say, then will have to wait till goes down back to 99 to add in mean time it won't allow you to add more to the order. 

That it is an example on power kits level 15. other orders per option it is different the maximum order because the cost change and max speed.