Jump to content
  • 1

Should i.....?


Vectronxz

Question

Hello everybody just a fast question i got da epic torso that everyone says its the best (Windigo) just now lucky right but i got a energy build that my focus is on second mech but i maxed naga to max and now i got an question is windigo better than naga for this build should i max it ??? (Plz help:-/) 

Screenshot_20220614-205703.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-205241.jpg

If u want more screenshot ask for it all help is welcome

Also take a look in my stats x modules windigo i still have it i gave to 3rd mech for now read what i said up there first

Screenshot_20220614-210701.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-210658.jpg

Edited by Vectronxz
Imagine writting wunzigo instead of windigo lol (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

  

4 hours ago, Vectronxz said:

Hello everybody just a fast question i got da epic torso that everyone says its the best (Windigo) just now lucky right but i got a energy build that my focus is on second mech but i maxed naga to max and now i got an question is windigo better than naga for this build should i max it ??? (Plz help:-/) 

Screenshot_20220614-205703.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-205241.jpg

If u want more screenshot ask for it all help is welcome

Also take a look in my stats x modules windigo i still have it i gave to 3rd mech for now read what i said up there first

Screenshot_20220614-210701.jpg

Screenshot_20220614-210658.jpg

It depends on what modules you have, if you have your naga equipped with good heat modules(max cooling boosters and/or heat engines) then switching to windigo can be tough, if you struggle against heat enemies but energy enemies are cakewalk to you then you should replace naga with windigo. Keep in mind, as corvus said, windigo and naga got same strats except for heat and energy. When you compare naga vs windigo's heat and energy stats you see windigo has better stats so it will be good idea replacing naga but it is not necessary if you got great heat modules. From pic I can see you lack heat modules so you should go with windigo.

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

windigo is pretty just a all-round torso. good for pretty much everything since it's got decent-good stats for everything. 

max one out. you might need it later even if you don't need it right now. 

nightmare is also a good one to max if you want an easy-to-upgrade heat torso. 

oh. and, get a top weapon. .... something better. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, Sushi said:

Hmm...save that windigo for your second mech. It will be more useful in heat/physical mech. 

Keep using naga for that mech. 

The thing that needs to be replaced on that mech is the top weapon 😄

 

Ik lol

8 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

windigo is pretty just a all-round torso. good for pretty much everything since it's got decent-good stats for everything. 

max one out. you might need it later even if you don't need it right now. 

nightmare is also a good one to max if you want an easy-to-upgrade heat torso. 

oh. and, get a top weapon. .... something better. 

I wanted valiant sniper but nvm the chances of getting that weapon is 100% impossible

9 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

  

It depends on what modules you have, if you have your naga equipped with good heat modules(max cooling boosters and/or heat engines) then switching to windigo can be tough, if you struggle against heat enemies but energy enemies are cakewalk to you then you should replace naga with windigo. Keep in mind, as corvus said, windigo and naga got same strats except for heat and energy. When you compare naga vs windigo's heat and energy stats you see windigo has better stats so it will be good idea replacing naga but it is not necessary if you got great heat modules. From pic I can see you lack heat modules so you should go with windigo.

I didnt got to much heat modules so im going to do it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 6/15/2022 at 7:26 AM, Vectronxz said:

I wanted valiant sniper but nvm the chances of getting that weapon is 100% impossible

true. if you really need to, you can use hysteria. just know it's not that good. 

if you can't find any good ones, i recommend using dual malice or malice + hot flash (if you use windigo)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 minutes ago, Vectronxz said:

Thank you guys im starting to upgrade second mech 👍 

Screenshot_20220723-195650.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195647.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195656.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195653.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195659.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195706.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195703.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195712.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195709.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-195714.jpg

Excellent. your first mech just finish the modules to L40 and weapons. Don't do any transformation for now if you want a second mech. For your second mech, max the parts and transform the epic modules to legend and max them to L40. Now, I will hold back on legs for now because won't be the best but if you need HP for the moment go ahead. If you get a missive lava leg switch right away and stop any development for the current leg. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 3

      Night falls

    2. 2

      I did it again....

    3. 0

      The 3 Basics Ways to Play SM and Become a PRO

    4. 4

      Another cheater in the game

    5. 2

      I did it again....

    6. 2

      I did it again....

×
×
  • Create New...