TheWindWeaver Progress Update Thread - Project Titanic Inquisitor

Aionion

Boredom have got over me ever since i've been neglecting my account after my lucky spree of gaining all my dream items like quad cores, dual core and plate/fortress modules, since that my B-day is coming near im planning on starting to gather up resources and build my progresses starting from now, with an update once every week after season over, the goal here is waiting for the offers of the game that give out the most amount of packs possible, starting from now, there will be update with one season box, the amount of tokens and maybe something good (?) i may just randomly get. Let's see if my braincells will die before this project complete.

Week 1's Resources & Season Box : 6/5/2022

image.png.7b7bee568e1d4242d1a0b6a24606b444.png
unknown.png

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

4 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Boredom have got over me ever since i've been neglecting my account after my lucky spree of gaining all my dream items like quad cores, dual core and plate/fortress modules, since that my B-day is coming near im planning on starting to gather up resources and build my progresses starting from now, with an update once every week after season over, the goal here is waiting for the offers of the game that give out the most amount of packs possible, starting from now, there will be update with one season box, the amount of tokens and maybe something good (?) i may just randomly get. Let's see if my braincells will die before this project complete.

Week 1's Resources & Season Box : 6/5/2022

image.png.7b7bee568e1d4242d1a0b6a24606b444.png
unknown.png

It's June, but I'll celebrate it early for the time being. Congratulations!

image.thumb.png.39e4d8e6a686e400e504f4d20f08233d.png

9 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

It's June, but I'll celebrate it early for the time being. Congratulations!

image.thumb.png.39e4d8e6a686e400e504f4d20f08233d.png

Wow , thank you for that ❤️

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

17 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Скука одолела меня с тех пор, как я пренебрегал своей учетной записью после того, как мне повезло получить все предметы моей мечты, такие как четырехъядерные процессоры, двухъядерные процессоры и модули пластин / крепостей, так как мой день рождения приближается, я планирую начать собирать ресурсы и строить свои достижения, начиная с этого момента, с обновлением раз в неделю после окончания сезона, цель здесь - дождаться предложений игры, которые выдают максимально возможное количество пакетов, начиная с этого момента, будет обновление с одной сезонной коробкой, количеством жетонов и, может быть, чем-то хорошим (?), Я могу просто случайно получить. Посмотрим, умрут ли мои мозговые клетки до завершения этого проекта.

Ресурсы первой недели и коробка сезона: 05.06.2022

изображение.png.7b7bee568e1d4242d1a0b6a24606b444.png
неизвестный.png

:classic_unsure: Wow. I had the same thing about 2 months ago. Now I have 2 Ejection Blast)))

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

Week 2 : Tokens Count and Season Box...really should have been 1400 but laziness got over for a few days

image.png.6c54b49cd10534490393021af7215844.png
Screenshot_2022-06-11-08-02-29-84.jpg