How Much Gold Do U Have Guys? (Top Rankers version)

LORD TANKAREGMI

Question

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Disagree with you. For a certain period, going through the campaign, collecting rewards, taking gold from the mine, it is possible to accumulate a huge amount of gold. And Super Mechs 2022 cheats do not exist. This further refutes your words. 

No, he's a level 52 thats rank 21, If their was a possiblity of having that much gold.His level should be very high.

9 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

By the way, it takes time to earn 1B, but if you buy 645 1.55 gold of 1000 tokens, it will be 1B. However, the payment of tokens is 645,000.

3E80B42D-F4EF-496A-91A5-7E327757DE05.thumb.png.fe4813763814bc61b3f9dd688bd4a565.png

Right, so he will need to spend 645000 tokens to get a billion gold, 6500 tokens are for 100 dollars here, meaning he will need to buy this package 99.2 times or take it as approximately 100 since he got > 1 billion gold that's 10000 dollars! So he wasn't lying when he said he might have spend 10000 dollars to get that much gold but not sure if he is still saying the truth.

2 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

Right, so he will need to spend 645000 tokens to get a billion gold, 6500 tokens are for 100 dollars here, meaning he will need to buy this package 99.2 times or take it as approximately 100 since he got > 1 billion gold that's 10000 dollars! So he wasn't lying when he said he might have spend 10000 dollars to get that much gold but not sure if he is still saying the truth.

I'm Not Lying It's Real

1 hour ago, Atomic441 said:

Apparently even liars can calculate basic mathematics ( just saying)....

1 minute ago, Atomic441 said:

He Is SpEaKiNg ThE TrUtH hE iS a RiCh AdUlT mIlLiOnAIrE hOw DaRe YoU sUsPeCt ThE rIcH bOi?!!?!!?!?! 😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬

Freedom of speech i guess 😅✌️

9 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

Disagree with you. For a certain period, going through the campaign, collecting rewards, taking gold from the mine, it is possible to accumulate a huge amount of gold. And Super Mechs 2022 cheats do not exist. This further refutes your words. 

Disagree with you. To be able to accumulate such amount of gold you basically have to grind for years without any progress on the game itself. Like your sole purpose of life is to farm SM and nothing.

The fact that he only crops out his gold amount futher proves my point.

13 minutes ago, Sushi said:

Apparently even liars can calculate basic mathematics ( just saying)....

In Japan, there is a lottery ticket, and there is a year-end jumbo in December, what do you think will happen if you add these?

F359B021-8371-427F-AC7B-C868A83B6990.thumb.jpeg.f5477775e1bcce513f56b2bedfa378f7.jpeg

If you calculate it, it looks like this.

2FDA00B1-A006-40E6-BD3D-A8F1B99583FB.jpeg.1a0bdd98342060acc557b2e6c0f6c0e9.jpeg

Became 8.6B

1 hour ago, TankaregmiSM said:

I'm Not Lying It's Real

As if, this lying is getting you no where, you are borderline delusional, stop it.

We no longer trust you, you brought this upon your self, you have no proof of what you are saying, until undeniable proof is shown(very unlikely that proof even exists), we will continue to treat you like the bloody liar you are

9 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

You'd be surprised in what games, and trough what means cheating will occur.

5 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

In Japan, there is a lottery ticket, and there is a year-end jumbo in December, what do you think will happen if you add these?

F359B021-8371-427F-AC7B-C868A83B6990.thumb.jpeg.f5477775e1bcce513f56b2bedfa378f7.jpeg

If you calculate it, it looks like this.

2FDA00B1-A006-40E6-BD3D-A8F1B99583FB.jpeg.1a0bdd98342060acc557b2e6c0f6c0e9.jpeg

Became 8.6B

It's still hundred million buddy 

1 minute ago, Corvus said:

As if, this lying is getting you no where, you are borderline delusional, stop it.

We no longer trust you, you brought this upon your self, you have no proof of what you are saying, until undeniable proof is shown(very unlikely that proof even exists), we will continue to treat you like the bloody liar you are

Everybody talking about how he got the gold but nobody talkin about wtf is he gonna do with that much gold, from his recent behavior, I can guarantee he doesn't have enough patience to spend all his gold into chance of legendary and wait for years for his gold to finish.

3 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

Everybody talking about how he got the gold but nobody talkin about wtf is he gonna do with that much gold, from his recent behavior, I can guarantee he doesn't have enough patience to spend all his gold into chance of legendary and wait for years for his gold to finish.

S̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ , w̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ c̶a̶r̶e̶. 💀

10 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

I agree with you on this. But he's not a cheater. Most likely this is either a code change to HTML, which does not change the source code of the program, or just a mounted photo.

)))

Average super mech player doesn't have enough braincells to do that, you cannot easily access the game code, let alone changing it. 

Edited by Atomic441
I tried seeing if I could change the coin amount in flash version but turns out it isn't easy either so nope. (see edit history)

Getting one billion is not entire impossible , it takes a while...maybe a year or so of nonstop maximum efficiency farming ? even then it's still NOT impossible, what's impossible is if one claims that they used real money tokens to buy that amount of gold, simply moronic.

Average highest pack of gold you can buy is 1,5million gold for 1000 tokens

If you REALLY bought nearly 1.5 billion gold worth of tokens, let's have the math as follows, we'll use a rounded up number of the shop and the amount of gold for some easier calculation.

The amount of gold : 1.500.000.000 
The amount you can buy from the shop : 1.500.000 for 1000 tokens
Say if you want to buy that much amount of gold from the shop ? :
- 1.500.000.000/1.500.000 = 1000 times do you have to have to buy from the shop

Total together the amount of tokens you have to spend to buy 1,5 billion tokens  : 1000x1000=1.000.000 tokens

Must we discuss further here ?

PS : Alternatively if you claimed to have grind all of that ? i better hope you should be atleast level 190 or above with maximum gold efficiency set up, if you can not fulfill either of the 2 above conditions or don't even know what "Maximum Gold Efficiency" is, then we may just have some big sus here

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I know a player working for 1B. I know few at 500 and 600 in reserves. It is possible. 🤡

Gonna hard to believe the average Timmy from the ranks as low as 15 and below manage to get THAT amount of gold, and if a parent's really going THAT far to buy their child 90k tokens worth of gold from the game's shop is gonna be even harder to believe, some people are dumb even as an adult, sure, but confident to say no parents on this world would be going as far as going to buy their child nearly 90k tokens worth gold from the shop.

11 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I know a player working for 1B. I know few at 500 and 600 in reserves. It is possible. 🤡

Further calculations adjusted, now it's just even more red flags

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 5/28/2022 at 4:28 AM, TankaregmiSM said:

Actually this is not Even my Acc It Is The Acc of make happy Videos on YT I hacked Him for Cheating.

he admited not only to hackig but scamming aswell( or copiloting wich isnt any better)

If your 1 billion gold steals by the president, you will fight back.

Next is “Story”.

BF7B32C4-7B79-4265-B5E3-9E5F7837CF74.thumb.jpeg.35387eb632df35270d1da50f77cabf7b.jpeg

President:Now I'm a billionaire!

AHAHAHA!

On the other hand•••

D2ADD2B5-B27C-4CEC-A83A-A5814A9188BE.thumb.png.640455bf87ea8dad7ca867e5d3f7560a.png

@TankaregmiSM:My gold was stolen by the former president.

Police:Got it. I think you're licking that brat playing card, but I'll beat you down with a secret weapon we made by Yukiya! Get ready! !

And,The police went to counterattack Trump. The police had a veteran carpenter named Yukiya, who used a secret weapon to go to defeat Trump.

2EC08A0B-EE6C-4741-A346-C17389876548.thumb.png.22ffec9823315ab31bf352fa5876fa24.png

Police:Counterattack!

President:Oh no! The police! Run away!

Police:I can't run away!

But,The police and Trump had a fatal shock.

Its•••
681F32F1-9FEA-4FF6-8B77-058040F8D6A1.jpeg.769f4b89b255a28e1e5e647657a3c6e9.jpeg

Because of too much effort, the police and Trump died. By the way, what happened to the billion?

2 minutes ago, U.S.A NAVY said:

No, he's a level 52 thats rank 21, If their was a possiblity of having that much gold.His level should be very high.

I agree with you on this. But he's not a cheater. Most likely this is either a code change to HTML, which does not change the source code of the program, or just a mounted photo.

)))

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀