How Much Gold Do U Have Guys? (Top Rankers version)

LORD TANKAREGMI

Question

Lol tankaregmi you have a 99% chance of getting banned. Players like Idani rf  don't even have a quarter of the gold you have meaning you are obviously cheating. -1 players thinking they are God.

And remember that I can only see your messages when I want to.

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Lol tankaregmi you have a 99% chance of getting banned. Players like Idani rf  don't even have a quarter of the gold you have meaning you are obviously cheating. -1 players thinking they are God.

And remember that I can only see your messages when I want to.

I'm just Rich 

Just now, TankaregmiSM said:

I'm just Rich 

Spent More than 10,000 Dollars Just To flex LOL

6 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Spent More than 10,000 Dollars Just To flex LOL

Ya know, if my kid did something dumb like that, I would probably take his device away from him. Not joking, that's literally free money down the drain. I would rather distribute that amount to beggars or charity instead of wasting in a game that barely reaches 1k active players. I don't think it is worth it to spend 10000 in any game not even the popular ones you are just straight up wasting your money and you shouldn't be proud of it.

Just now, Yukiya18_JPN said:

Indeed.

I am get 2 Legendary items.

Look!

D46A796D-0ECD-4426-B8D3-41F54B9DDEBD.thumb.jpeg.6f68a9bbacb1a93711d88a2d43450483.jpeg

Nice 👍👍👍

Just now, Atomic441 said:

Ya know, if my kid did something dumb like that, I would probably take his device away from him. Not joking, that's literally free money down the drain. I would rather distribute that amount to beggars or charity instead of wasting in a game that barely reaches 1k active players. I don't think it is worth it to spend 10000 in any game not even the popular ones you are just straight up wasting your money and you shouldn't be proud of it.

I'm A Adult I am A Milion Nare

18 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

True. He probably used cheat engine. Every adult won't spend thousands of dollars on games

I didn't Use Cheat Engine I Just Spent to Flex on u guys

3 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Your brain fall out? We can all clearly see you are a cheater, hope you get what coming to you and get banned permanently. Poeple like you shouldn't be allowed to play games.

I'm not A cheater I'm just Rich

4 hours ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Hello I Am Curious About All of the Top Rankers Gold.

I have 1Billion Gold

png_20220525_220528_0000.png

U aren’t top rank so why tf u making this? I mean, neither am I, but I don’t flex my 13m gold to *everyone*. Also ur ripping me off like a sticker. Not cool bro

Edited by Necroswayy (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Corvus said:

Your brain fall out? We can all clearly see you are a cheater, hope you get what coming to you and get banned permanently. Poeple like you shouldn't be allowed to play games.

Yes, he's obviously a cheater, i've seen people with lots of gold, but not as much as this guy.Therefore he obviously is a cheater, also i saw his yt channel once on accident.He's a kid not an adult, lmao.