I need a new clan

The clan I was in lost 12 players in 1 day. I obviously need a new one.

Here's what I did for my clan:                                             Here's what I want from the new clan:

1. I joined clan wars.                                                           1. The normal rank being at least 6.                                       

2. I gathered between 90 and 120 tickets per titan.           2. The clan being able to open every single titan.

3. I did around 12 wins every day.                                     3. At least 20 players joining clan wars.                

4. The clan having less than 22 but more than 19 players because I have 2 accounts and they are equally powerfull.

Here's what ranks I get:                                                      5. The players getting at least 7 wins every day.

The 1v1 season: rank 2 or 3.                                               6. The clan being in top 40.

The 2v2 season: rank 3 or 4.

The 3v3 season: rank 4 or 5.

image.thumb.png.eca262f11a9f2cfa495cc9657886b6b7.png

Bruh. The screen when you are creating a topic is wider than the screen when you submit it.

Edited by AKITTENINABOWL (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

The clan I was in lost 12 players in 1 day. I obviously need a new one.

Here's what I did for my clan:                                             Here's what I want from the new clan:

1. I joined clan wars.                                                           1. The normal rank being at least 6.                                       

2. I gathered between 90 and 120 tickets per titan.           2. The clan being able to open every single titan.

3. I did around 12 wins every day.                                     3. At least 20 players joining clan wars.                

4. The clan having less than 22 but more than 19 players because I have 2 accounts and they are equally powerfull.

Here's what ranks I get:                                                      5. The players getting at least 7 wins every day.

The 1v1 season: rank 2 or 3.                                               6. The clan being in top 40.

The 2v2 season: rank 3 or 4.

The 3v3 season: rank 4 or 5.

image.thumb.png.eca262f11a9f2cfa495cc9657886b6b7.png

Bruh. The screen when you are creating a topic is wider than the screen when you submit it.

Do U Want to join my clan?

Just now, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Dude I know your clan it's central rank is like 12.

No now it's A lot Stronger

Just now, TankaregmiSM said:

Central Rank 2

I don't care If U Don't join

9 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

I'm not letting U join my Clan.

I am friends With Faiola,Kurt and lannister. I'm the Owner Of several top rankers now!

10 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Central Rank 2

I am friends With Faiola,Kurt and lannister. I'm the Owner Of several top rankers now!

No matter How hard U try Or Request I'm not Accepting!

11 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Central Rank 2

Now Regret What U Say!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Central Rank 2

Now Regret What U Say!!!!!!

Also. What's the name of that clan you are talking about? I have an account with no clan and can search it up. Best revenge ever lol.

2 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

So Which clan. Hmmm Maybe U can Join the SM Kings Clan It has Fricking 9000 Wins

Sm Kings has a central rank of 10 so read everything I told you and then chat.

3 minutes ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

Also. What's the name of that clan you are talking about? I have an account with no clan and can search it up. Best revenge ever lol.

Sm Kings has a central rank of 10 so read everything I told you and then chat.

I Was Talking About MY CLAN Also Now Which Clan Would U want To Join?

1 minute ago, AKITTENINABOWL said:

A clan with a leader named Tankaregmi and name SM kings show up so it's full lol.

My Clans Name is

Real Tankaregmi clan

Also Why Were U Asking

My Clans Name is

Real Tankaregmi clan

Also Why Were U Asking

Do U Want to join? That's Why U were Asking my Clans name

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 8:15 AM, AKITTENINABOWL said:

The central rank in this game is 12.  I think you meant average.

Our average rank is 9.

Minimum # tickets people have to farm to fight the titan is 50.  

We always unlock every titan.

Our minimum wins per day is 5 but we have some motivated players who go over.

Currently we have 19 players.

Our clan has made it into top 50 but not top 40.

We do not have rank requirements, we have involvement requirements.  But our alliance with Reign means that you could have access to a top clan IF you want to join and IF they accept you.  They have their own requirements.

My clan does not exist to recruit for Reign: some day we will be a top 10 clan on our own.  But we do tell people about Reign, and the alliance exists.

Feel free to DM me if you're interested.

Our clan was formed in 2001 (yes, because we are a multi-game clan) and we stand for chivalry and fairness.  We stand against boosting, hacking, and smurfing.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Our average rank is 9.

We do not have rank requirements, we have involvement requirements.  But our alliance with Reign means that you could have access to a top clan IF you want to join and IF they accept you.  They have their own requirements.

My clan does not exist to recruit for Reign: some day we will be a top 10 clan on our own.  But we do tell people about Reign, and the alliance exists.

Our clan was formed in 2001 (yes, because we are a multi-game clan) and we stand for chivalry and fairness.  We stand against boosting, hacking, and smurfing.

I will wait until the clan has 22 members because a lot of top 20 clans lost a member.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:57 AM, SawzAll said:

Our average rank is 9.

Since you have low players, could I temporarily join Im rank 15

1 hour ago, BananaananaB said:

Since you have low players, could I temporarily join Im rank 15

I don't do temporary joins.  We have a padawan clan for those who are under rank 10: N0ble Padawans.  The only rules in this clan are no hacking, smurfing, or boosting (but otherwise no requirements).

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

I don't do temporary joins.  We have a padawan clan for those who are under rank 10: N0ble Padawans.  The only rules in this clan are no hacking, smurfing, or boosting (but otherwise no requirements).

Ok I’ll join the padawan one

if you do want active clan, try CANDELA INC.  Talk to Pink555 here in the forum. He is working to get another person, but I do not know if he does have already someone. We look for permanent people and responsible. We do WAR, collect tickets, win all titan 7 stars, we play for 2K wins on 2v2 and 3v3 and 1v1 we go for 5k. We missed the mark recently due to some people sick and out on vacation plus we lose few members, but we try to keep 24 and we play top 10 every season. The clan does have power, but we do not play for medals based on basic rewards and the way to get them.