Fortune Boxes

Alex Polo

Dear creators of the game. That system of rewards for farm missions in the company is just terrible. I get 1 fortune box after 10-15 attempts to complete this mission and falls there, of course, either a rare or an epic thing. Please fix this, increase the chance of fortune boxes falling out and the chance of legendary items falling out.

If I were to change something, I would increase the fortune box loot to 3 cards instead of 2. As for campaign grinding, make fortune boxes appear on insane difficulties that way people can farm on insane freely.

That way the box is still rare, is still a gamble box, meaning rewards depend on chance but those legendary rolls yield more.

Edited by GoodModeReloaded (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Alex Polo said:

Dear creators of the game. That system of rewards for farm missions in the company is just terrible. I get 1 fortune box after 10-15 attempts to complete this mission and falls there, of course, either a rare or an epic thing. Please fix this, increase the chance of fortune boxes falling out and the chance of legendary items falling out.

I think it's a good idea to have a 100% fondchun box hit once a day in the campaign. This means that if you complete the last mission in each area, you will win a 100% fondchun box only once. After that, the probability of Dropping will decrease

Edited by Yukiya18_JPN (see edit history)