Jump to content
Server Issue - Being Investigated ×
Server Issue - Being Investigated

Hello, I'm new here


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Hey newbie

Wass up hey do me a favour and show me your mech i will to

CFC0450F-FEF9-48DD-9A88-6FDB91F7A4D1.thumb.png.acf698fbb48a90d157ee6999c9c4dae0.pngEC002436-B51D-41EF-827F-D6DA8CA755BA.thumb.png.5590af88e036e89aa24f1782a6887531.png

Cool isn’t it

I'm sorry but that mech is terrible, get rid of that torso, get a windigo, and get rid of Arnold and get a nightfall, and lastly that top weapon is for heat mechs replace it for a night eagle, 

And that's just the weapons, don't get me started on that heat cap/cooling and energy cap/regen, and that Res.

You need to grind alot more bruv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gemini67 said:

guys my right eye has been hit by a plastic folder it's in pain

 

 

 

And what are we supposed to do with this information, other that noting how clumsy you must be it such an occurrence to happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Corvus said:

I'm sorry but that mech is terrible, get rid of that torso, get a windigo, and get rid of Arnold and get a nightfall, and lastly that top weapon is for heat mechs replace it for a night eagle, 

And that's just the weapons, don't get me started on that heat cap/cooling and energy cap/regen, and that Res.

You need to grind alot more bruv

Ok corv

Ok Corvus you need to shut that mouth up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Titanium destroyer said:

Ok corv

Ok Corvus you need to shut that mouth up

Chill the hell out bruv

I'm trying to help you. I have played this game longer than you, while I'm no top player, I still have some knowledge that can help others to get to rank 12 or higher

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Corvus said:

Chill the hell out bruv

I'm trying to help you. I have played this game longer than you, while I'm no top player, I still have some knowledge that can help others to get to rank 12 or higher

Energy ok bro I’ve played the game for 5 years now and I still have a very bad mech

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2022 at 7:31 PM, Corvus said:

I'm sorry but that mech is terrible, get rid of that torso, get a windigo, and get rid of Arnold and get a nightfall, and lastly that top weapon is for heat mechs replace it for a night eagle, 

And that's just the weapons, don't get me started on that heat cap/cooling and energy cap/regen, and that Res.

You need to grind alot more bruv

What about mine?

 

XRecorder_31052022_135958.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gemini67 said:

What about mine?

 

XRecorder_31052022_135958.jpg

Decent, tho when you get a windigo or MPV Def switch 

Other than that the cooling and regen could use some work. And also if you get massive stone feet, I'd switch em for the claw, course once it's been upgraded. 

1 hour ago, Gemini67 said:

What about mine?

 

XRecorder_31052022_135958.jpg

Decent, tho when you get a windigo or MPV Def switch 

Other than that the cooling and regen could use some work. And also if you get massive stone feet, I'd switch em for the claw, course once it's been upgraded. 

56 minutes ago, Titanium destroyer said:

I got another heat bomb5B3AA52E-1495-465C-B58E-F4CB83E2930B.thumb.png.1c0777e6cf741b3d38fd8965c19429e0.png

Double trouble

 

That dies to any decent heat mech, doesnt even have to be a boiler.

Actually scratch that it dies to any other decent mech 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

Announcements

  • Server Issue - Being Investigated
×
×
  • Create New...