This place sucks

A Happy F4ce

I understand why the powers that be want a neutered forum. I do. and I sympathise. its not a good look when casual or prospective supermechs gamers search the game on google and find flame wars. I get it. I really do.

But also, this place sucks man. its soooo boring. its like mind numbingly boring. this place is so fucking boring. 

is there a happy medium? can we realise a happy medium?

probably not. 

its just sad. It's just really fucking sad that this place sucks so much now. checking the old forum used to be the highlight of my day. and was it so bad? yeah there were flame wars , but it was mostly just bizarre avant guarde humour. it was mostly just strange people connecting in strange ways.

what do we have now? adverts for interchangeable youtube channels run by 14 year olds and bland inoffensive posts about the game which dont excite, inflame or entertain. 

This isn't a call to action. This is a call to mourning.

Something that was once great, something which was once an amazing, uncontained firework, spectacle and in many ways, and to many people, a miracle 

now sucks. 

- Misfit

• 6 months later...

lack of engaging and interesting discussions

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Everything becomes repetitive over time, but this? This is worse.

Being forced to suffer in this endless wasted land, grind for HOURS and yet you get NOTHING, getting killed by the corrupt officials who go down in the slums just to flex their wins, and worse, poor moderation and the administration literally ignores everything we requested because they are always quite busy.

Just kill me for this, I dare you.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.