Founded a new game which is way better than Supermechs

That game is awesome Name

Shadow Of Death

It has arena and raid boss and a blood tower in challenges it is a offline game which you can play it online too no forced ads literally no ads are in that game it also have campain Named Node bosses looks very realistic you you will level up you can unlock new skills and powers and Power point to which can make ur skill more better but arena and raid boss and blood tower will be closed you have to level up and clear all the campain and unlock that and arena also will have rewards when you start in arena you will get a bronze rank you have to earn 6 star in each division and if you want to get your reward then click on the bag which will glow then go on promotional and boom you will get better reward as you will progress but remember if you defeat in that you will lose a star same in raid boss if you killed the boss 5 times in normal then you can claim ur reward from the bag same as arena you also have costumes you can craft weapons armor accesory and you can own a pet too and if you want know more about that game then download it Search

Shadow Of Death 

Its a super SUPER better game than Supermechs Trust me im currently level 35 in that ok bye 🙂

(Lol its also the reason bcs i dont check forums)

-Your Soul Burner

42 minutes ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Shadow Of Death

It has arena and raid boss and a blood tower in challenges it is a offline game which you can play it online too no forced ads literally no ads are in that game it also have campain Named Node bosses looks very realistic you you will level up you can unlock new skills and powers and Power point to which can make ur skill more better but arena and raid boss and blood tower will be closed you have to level up and clear all the campain and unlock that and arena also will have rewards when you start in arena you will get a bronze rank you have to earn 6 star in each division and if you want to get your reward then click on the bag which will glow then go on promotional and boom you will get better reward as you will progress but remember if you defeat in that you will lose a star same in raid boss if you killed the boss 5 times in normal then you can claim ur reward from the bag same as arena you also have costumes you can craft weapons armor accesory and you can own a pet too and if you want know more about that game then download it Search

Shadow Of Death 

Its a super SUPER better game than Supermechs Trust me im currently level 35 in that ok bye 🙂

-Your Soul Burner

Too bad you're missing out on the tournament 🥲

1 hour ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Shadow Of Death

Shadow Of Death 

-Your Soul Burner

The background and graphics give me hollow knight vibes lol, seems like a good game but not my type since I love strategy games.

3 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Shadow Of Death

Shadow Of Death 

-Your Soul Burner

ratio

5 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Shadow Of Death

Shadow Of Death 

-Your Soul Burner

I played that game, you'll get bore of that too lol, you've only just begun, it get waaaaaay more "grindy" than SM

Ofc I already had ultimate weapon and armour, so I played 4 Iike a year, that's when I got bored of it

3 hours ago, ---Soul Burner--- said:

Lol i will not bcs ot have 4 characters if i complete Maximus then i will begin to use Mount then Quinn and then Lunae it will take 7yrs lol i will grow up in that so for that its a worth

Press X to doubt

• 4 weeks later...