Jump to content
Server Issue - Being Investigated ×
Server Issue - Being Investigated
  • 1

How much gold do you guys have atm?


Necroswayy

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
13 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Comes with proof and all that , proud f2p that never spent a single penny
Image

My god, for how long have you been saving up? The number doesn't even fit on the small "screen" for gold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, Corvus said:

My god, for how long have you been saving up? The number doesn't even fit on the small "screen" for gold

More than 3-4 years of average gameplay 

"Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their army outnumber yours by ten-thousands to one. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them." - Primarch Angron of The World Eaters
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

This true.  See Bill Gates for an example.

Bill gates is very cool bruh what do you mean? He legit invented windows and microsoft, something that majority of us and the world use daily. Without him, computers and laptops wouldn't work as smoothly as they do. Mac users are excluded and please ignore this message lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

Bill gates is very cool bruh what do you mean? He legit invented windows and microsoft, something that majority of us and the world use daily. Without him, computers and laptops wouldn't work as smoothly as they do. Mac users are excluded and please ignore this message lol.

This does not make him cool.   It makes him an exceptionally rich geek.  Even Bill Gates doesn't claim that Bill Gates is cool.  But he's still cooler than that Mr Data individual.  Now there's a guy whose devotion to being utterly uncool is almost cool in itself.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

This does not make him cool.   It makes him an exceptionally rich geek.  Even Bill Gates doesn't claim that Bill Gates is cool.  But he's still cooler than that Mr Data individual.  Now there's a guy whose devotion to being utterly uncool is almost cool in itself.  

Geeks ARE cool. 😎 (DEFINITELY not because I am one.)

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

  • Server Issue - Being Investigated

×
×
  • Create New...