How much gold do you guys have atm?

Necroswayy

Question

13 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Comes with proof and all that , proud f2p that never spent a single penny

My god, for how long have you been saving up? The number doesn't even fit on the small "screen" for gold

6 hours ago, Corvus said:

My god, for how long have you been saving up? The number doesn't even fit on the small "screen" for gold

More than 3-4 years of average gameplay 

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

5 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

Um just because you have gold doesn’t mean that you’re cool

It means I'm rich 😄

Just now, TankaregmiSM said:

It means I'm rich 😄

I bought it With Real Money

On 5/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, OKI DOKI said:

image.thumb.png.2b476663f9f1245a24f827ed07d0d3f4.png

image.thumb.png.e8516a545431e6b7349cd4cda56a783e.png

Ur Mechs Are 3x Bigger than mine.

Nice Mech Btw 🙂

2 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

This true.  See Bill Gates for an example.

Bill gates is very cool bruh what do you mean? He legit invented windows and microsoft, something that majority of us and the world use daily. Without him, computers and laptops wouldn't work as smoothly as they do. Mac users are excluded and please ignore this message lol.

3 hours ago, Atomic441 said:

Bill gates is very cool bruh what do you mean? He legit invented windows and microsoft, something that majority of us and the world use daily. Without him, computers and laptops wouldn't work as smoothly as they do. Mac users are excluded and please ignore this message lol.

This does not make him cool.   It makes him an exceptionally rich geek.  Even Bill Gates doesn't claim that Bill Gates is cool.  But he's still cooler than that Mr Data individual.  Now there's a guy whose devotion to being utterly uncool is almost cool in itself.  

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

This does not make him cool.   It makes him an exceptionally rich geek.  Even Bill Gates doesn't claim that Bill Gates is cool.  But he's still cooler than that Mr Data individual.  Now there's a guy whose devotion to being utterly uncool is almost cool in itself.  

Geeks ARE cool. 😎 (DEFINITELY not because I am one.)

Edited by Atomic441 (see edit history)