The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

• Community Team

Guys, 

Forum name is the name you use on FORUM. So my name would be Marija. 

In game name is how you are called on your account, basically your nickname. Mine would be Mean Little Girl 

ID number I hope you know what is, you can find it in settings> Info 

When choosing the forum DMs or email, PLEASE PUT EITHER. Someone applied and put 'email' in there, but no actual email address. Whoever you are, I have no way of contacting you xD

Also, someone applied and they dont have a forum account. You will need forum account to submit your build, as we are doing the submission on forum form that will be made soon. 

Please tell this to people who plan to participate so they actually read the rules and have a forum account so they can participate properly. The form is just a first step. 

Elcent is the best.

I'm gonna save Marija a headache. The form is in marijas directions, it's underlined. EVERYONE, rank 1 or rank 25 is GETTING AN ACCOUNT FROM GATO GAMES, EITHER EMAILED OR SENT TO YOUR DMS. The person in first place will get the perk AND 1K tokens. Once you get the account you will open premium packs on that account (they will already be bought) and you will use this account for the competition, EMPS and HBs will not be allowed, any other item is aloud and you may only use epics. please re-read marijas comments before asking a retarded question.

• Community Team
2 hours ago, U.S.A NAVY said:

Where is the form? someone tell me please.

Please read the rules ALL THE WAY THROUGH. You have very clear instructions how to apply. The form is a link, you can click on the word form basically. 

Just read the rules please, its telling you everything you need to know about the competition. 

5 hours ago, GutBlaster said:

323F6DC7-E284-41C9-985D-E99EE4F92E97.jpeg

Not sure what to tell you except you are just being mean for no reason. Im not the one making updates, Im the community manager and these kind of stuff that involve community are my job 😄

If you have ideas or suggestions for updates, you are very welcomed to share them with all of us on the forum. But please try not to clog this topic as its already turning into madness. I appreciate the meme and jokes, but can always post it in memes thread. 

Additional note while I have your attention: PLEASE DO NOT DM ME THAT YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. The form is there to tell me that, I am constantly checking it and noting down everyone. 

After noting down the applications, I must warn you for a few things:

• Please put the link to your profile or email. I didnt put that for fun there, but for everything to be faster. (If I have to search everyone's name on the forum to DM them their account details, that will take ages ) A few people didnt put the actual address or link, just said 'email/dms', I will be ignoring those applications. As well as those from people who dont have a forum account. PLEASE PUT THE LINK OR EMAIL.
  • You can participate only once. Please stop sending multiple applications. 
  • Please put your whole ID number, not the 4 digits. (This will only slow down the rewards distribution as we need to wait for people to send their IDs) 
Edited by Marija
Another note (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team
18 minutes ago, _RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ said:

Do you allow us to build overweight mech (1001 to 1010kg mech) ?

Well if you believe its worth it to lose all that hp (which already isnt much) then sure? 

Arena shop cant be upgraded so be careful 🙂 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team
11 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Marija, rank 1 or rank 25 will getting an account from Gato Games???

is that means no need to use my own account for tournament?

PLEASE READ THE RULES. ITS LITERALLY THE FIRST LINE OF THE TOPIC... 

And read everything, not just that. By everything I mean the whole post. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Marija, rank 1 or rank 25 will getting an account from Gato Games???

is that means no need to use my own account for tournament?

man I aint even gona lie to you, that hair cut makes your retarded question 100x worse

6 hours ago, U.S.A NAVY said:

Can someone tell me where the form is? im so lost.

what else is new

• Community Team

I am going to say this for the last time: READ THE RULES, READ THE WHOLE POST.

Stop asking me questions you can EASILY find in the post! Its in your interest to read the rules and prepare. 

I will not answer any questions that have very obvious answers in the topic, nor should anyone here really. If you want to participate, read the topic, see if that works out for you and what are the requirements. Dont waste anyone's time here. 

I wont accept any excuses, lack of knowledge or any other reasons for mistakes while submitting your builds and later on fighting. You will get disqualified immediately and the account you got will get banned right after. 

While applying in the form, again make sure you actually put your profile link or email address. If you leave no way of contacting you, I simply wont contact you and you wont participate. (There is a few people who didnt put anything) 

Elcent is the best.

21 minutes ago, Marija said:

I am going to say this for the last time: READ THE RULES, READ THE WHOLE POST.

Stop asking me questions you can EASILY find in the post! Its in your interest to read the rules and prepare. 

I will not answer any questions that have very obvious answers in the topic, nor should anyone here really. If you want to participate, read the topic, see if that works out for you and what are the requirements. Dont waste anyone's time here. 

I wont accept any excuses, lack of knowledge or any other reasons for mistakes while submitting your builds and later on fighting. You will get disqualified immediately and the account you got will get banned right after. 

While applying in the form, again make sure you actually put your profile link or email address. If you leave no way of contacting you, I simply wont contact you and you wont participate. (There is a few people who didnt put anything) 

There we go, Marija. 😎👍

16 hours ago, Spoon said:

I'm gonna save Marija a headache. The form is in marijas directions, it's underlined. EVERYONE, rank 1 or rank 25 is GETTING AN ACCOUNT FROM GATO GAMES, EITHER EMAILED OR SENT TO YOUR DMS. The person in first place will get the perk AND 1K tokens. Once you get the account you will open premium packs on that account (they will already be bought) and you will use this account for the competition, EMPS and HBs will not be allowed, any other item is aloud and you may only use epics. please re-read marijas comments before asking a retarded question.

This thread just further proves my point I previously made in another thread that people here lack comprehending skills 😕

How hard is to read and understand few sets of rules?

30 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

not u spoon,

i'm asking the Author.

it was a comment, not a question

16 minutes ago, Atomic441 said:

This thread just further proves my point I previously made in another thread that people here lack comprehending skills 😕

How hard is to read and understand few sets of rules?

idk man, most of us here are in our teen years, at that point we should be able to read basic directions