*** NEW PORTAL ***

Ace Red Baron

Question

I am also really happy with today's portal, I finished easy and hard one but couldn't finish insane mode but I still got 2 legendary relics, 2 epic relics, a crappy epic item and flamewave(not bad but not something I needed specially cuz I have swoop) most probably gonna use it as food.

1 hour ago, Atomic441 said:

I am also really happy with today's portal, I finished easy and hard one but couldn't finish insane mode but I still got 2 legendary relics, 2 epic relics, a crappy epic item and flamewave(not bad but not something I needed specially cuz I have swoop) most probably gonna use it as food.

I got 2 legy relics, 2 epic relics and backstabber lol

On 5/19/2022 at 9:14 PM, Morrowseer said:

I got HPV and Sparked runners. I own both. Next portal will probably (and hopefully) be July 4th.

i know im a bit late to this question forum thing or whatever but how do you know that the next portal is going to be on july 4 and isnt that quite some time away

5 hours ago, Yakir said:

i know im a bit late to this question forum thing or whatever but how do you know that the next portal is going to be on july 4 and isnt that quite some time away

Last year, there was a portal for July the 4th paints. Unfortunately for us, the devs aren't all that generous with portals (especially since alex won't give us the cinco de mayo perk anymore) so unless they choose to give us one sooner, the next portal will most likely be on July 4th. Of course, anything can happen, since July the 4th used to be just a chance to buy paints with tokens. If that happens, the player base will riot 😛

Edited by Morrowseer (see edit history)