O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

On 5/19/2022 at 9:10 PM, TankaregmiSM said:

How much Rank Are u?

Do u have interest in joining my clan?

Two top rankers Alone has 2 medals and Zzz has 20 medals 🙂

Hi TankaregmiSM

Thank you for your invitation but I have to decline at this moment. This account O.D FARM is currently at clan Reign Forever a top 10 clan but also can be a top 3 on power base. It is a great clan chilling a bit and resting place for main clan Reign Reforged and no reason why to walk away without a reason given. They welcome me and support me so far. Also, the account is primary based on Candela Inc since the account is to support Candela as base if clan suffer losing players but because my play time is gone for now RF is great and we support each other with my current limitations.

Right now, I do not have time to play, and my children are the main players of my account. I do farm on daily base, but I do not have time to play in the resent months just sneak attacks one or 2 times a week or none. 

About rank, I do not define my game as particular rank player. I do not play for rank instead I play for fun testing on pvp and farming to level up parts not to be a pro player. I play by mood at low, mid or top rank. 

If is about to say what rank my account and my person is capable to achieve is R1 on any season if I play for it. This thread if you read back, you can understand what I do with details since May25 2020 or so when the account was 3 months old. 

No matter what, I appreciate your invitation. Thx a lot. 

Wally

20 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

Okie probably won’t join because his clan is probably all rank 6-1

I do not join clans for medals or let say based on power. I am actually a solo player mind set due to clans normally give too much drama and I do not like drama plus half of my play time on this game has been solo. I like to play relax and do my thing but if I am in a clan, I do my part on what I do compromise, and my expectations are the same for the rest of the clan. Anyone who is been with me in the clans knows well that. 

So no, I do not join because I am already in a clan and the clans are being very respectful and helpful to me but also, I do the same for them plus I compromised to Candela because the original leader asked me for over a year to join the clan when was on top or low position me been a beginner but every day and week and months asked without stopping till one time the clan suffered too much and I compromise to help till clan was able to recover then move on solo. So basically, I am a solo player since I joined to support in a time of need, but clan always wants me to stay even with my problems to play been honest to them. Also, I am loyal no clan hopper. 🙂

20 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi TankaregmiSM

Thank you for your invitation but I have to decline at this moment. This account O.D FARM is currently at clan Reign Forever a top 10 clan but also can be a top 3 on power base. It is a great clan chilling a bit and resting place for main clan Reign Reforged and no reason why to walk away without a reason given. They welcome me and support me so far. Also, the account is primary based on Candela Inc since the account is to support Candela as base if clan suffer losing players but because my play time is gone for now RF is great and we support each other with my current limitations.

Right now, I do not have time to play, and my children are the main players of my account. I do farm on daily base, but I do not have time to play in the resent months just sneak attacks one or 2 times a week or none. 

About rank, I do not define my game as particular rank player. I do not play for rank instead I play for fun testing on pvp and farming to level up parts not to be a pro player. I play by mood at low, mid or top rank. 

If is about to say what rank my account and my person is capable to achieve is R1 on any season if I play for it. This thread if you read back, you can understand what I do with details since May25 2020 or so when the account was 3 months old. 

Wally

I do not join clans for medals or let say based on power. I am actually a solo player mind set due to clans normally give too much drama and I do not like drama plus half of my play time on this game has been solo. I like to play relax and do my thing but if I am in a clan, I do my part on what I do compromise, and my expectations are the same for the rest of the clan. Anyone who is been with me in the clans knows well that. 

So no, I do not join because I am already in a clan and the clans are being very respectful and helpful to me but also, I do the same for them plus I compromised to Candela because the original leader asked me for over a year to join the clan when was on top or low position me been a beginner but every day and week and months asked without stopping till one time the clan suffered too much and I compromise to help till clan was able to recover then move on solo. So basically, I am a solo player since I joined to support in a time of need, but clan always wants me to stay even with my problems to play been honest to them. Also, I am loyal no clan hopper. 🙂

Thanks for support

35 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Thanks for support

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi TankaregmiSM

Wally

My clan has no dramas is

21 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi TankaregmiSM

Wally

Also my clan Is not based on power it is based on fun and chatting

3 hours ago, Fidelio said:

image.thumb.png.7c574d16c89bc6104918e5ca8e877ea6.png

I do understand for sure. Even my time in the old forum was short, I was very active and tons of players too. There was a lot of contribution about mechs and ideas and about flame wars were castrated because well some crossed the line too far but also some not at that level were kicked. 

Flame war depend on the game mood itself. The lack of real competition in the arena on the top side is very low. Players jump from clan to clan and do no stay solid and fight for the glory to kick butts to the opponent clan.

Even I have never been a competitor in this game or better say just few months to test if I was able to go up, many old players started to retire and old players did not join. The forum became a bit boring because old players make it boring not giving the chance regardless was a bit different layout from start, now it is ok forum for new players but also some of the old even are just few still here.

A new generation of players arrived and took over so new generation of players now dictate the ways in some ways the flow. Sure, the contrast of the old forum is clear. 

Many old players started when the game was new and went through changes that were good to what it is now. I am more recent player, so I started to play when the game was already in some close current state, and I am adapted to play in this way as it is. 

Many old players got tired. They have all the glory achieved. They reached a state of maturity where do not see growth and stimulation because no new parts. For new players, the number of parts around it is heavy to get them to move up on ranks. Now, many of those free recent players started to play at higher level. I play in all ranks so I can see their progress and getting stronger every day at least those that stay for the long run. 

I am old person, so my ways of play are based on my generation not about been old because I am old but my play ways because I never stopped to play video games since the 70's. new generation of 12-17 old is different because life change due to technology already there so their ways are different because grew up different. So, those that were 14 now 24 there is contrast even for both already have tech as it is now, but the ways changed a bit more.

Anyway, all change and it won't stay like this. All depend on those old players to come back and be active again and bring things of what they want instead to dream of the old time and old glories when they stopped to dream and do.

I am adaptable and go with the flow. 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I do miss those old players and the crazy things too 🤗 There are not many around that remember OKI the best toxic chatter. 🤣 

On 5/23/2022 at 4:10 AM, OKI DOKI said:

I do understand for sure. Even my time in the old forum was short, I was very active and tons of players too. There was a lot of contribution about mechs and ideas and about flame wars were castrated because well some crossed the line too far but also some not at that level were kicked. 

Flame war depend on the game mood itself. The lack of real competition in the arena on the top side is very low. Players jump from clan to clan and do no stay solid and fight for the glory to kick butts to the opponent clan.

Even I have never been a competitor in this game or better say just few months to test if I was able to go up, many old players started to retire and old players did not join. The forum became a bit boring because old players make it boring not giving the chance regardless was a bit different layout from start, now it is ok forum for new players but also some of the old even are just few still here.

A new generation of players arrived and took over so new generation of players now dictate the ways in some ways the flow. Sure, the contrast of the old forum is clear. 

Many old players started when the game was new and went through changes that were good to what it is now. I am more recent player, so I started to play when the game was already in some close current state, and I am adapted to play in this way as it is. 

Many old players got tired. They have all the glory achieved. They reached a state of maturity where do not see growth and stimulation because no new parts. For new players, the number of parts around it is heavy to get them to move up on ranks. Now, many of those free recent players started to play at higher level. I play in all ranks so I can see their progress and getting stronger every day at least those that stay for the long run. 

I am old person, so my ways of play are based on my generation not about been old because I am old but my play ways because I never stopped to play video games since the 70's. new generation of 12-17 old is different because life change due to technology already there so their ways are different because grew up different. So, those that were 14 now 24 there is contrast even for both already have tech as it is now, but the ways changed a bit more.

Anyway, all change and it won't stay like this. All depend on those old players to come back and be active again and bring things of what they want instead to dream of the old time and old glories when they stopped to dream and do.

I am adaptable and go with the flow. 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I do miss those old players and the crazy things too 🤗 There are not many around that remember OKI the best toxic chatter. 🤣 

Now Stronger Top Rankers Than U are Interested in joining My Clan Hahaha

Just now, TankaregmiSM said:

On 5/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Hi TankaregmiSM

Wally

Ummm So iDani RF Last name RF meaning Reign forever Or Reign Reforged?

3 minutes ago, TankaregmiSM said:

Even FAIOLA GAMES on YT Left Inmax And tried to join my Clan!

12 hours ago, TankaregmiSM said:

OKI Isn't Weak Faiola got kicked for A war with A Stronger ClAn XD

Fiola is a great player for sure. OKI is just a farmer not a pro player. There is a great different between a great pro player like Fiola and a farmer. Sure, OKI can play serious if had time for it. Losing or winning a war it is matter of luck. Sometimes you have in the clan the right player mechs to harms some players badly. You can plan but not mean will win

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Fiola is a great player for sure. OKI is just a farmer not a pro player. There is a great different between a great pro player like Fiola and a farmer. Sure, OKI can play serious if had time for it. Losing or winning a war it is matter of luck. Sometimes you have in the clan the right player mechs to harms some players badly. You can plan but not mean will win

Kurt kicked his bu.tt for Losing? Lmao

Hi Pilots

How are you?

I am taking few min to update drinking a cup of coffee to have a breakfast maybe at 2:00pm. 🤡 Oh well, I was too tired and needed to sleep a bit because I was 28 hrs up working and my boss behind my butt. Too many issues to solve at work has been not funny and needed to sleep. I told my boss I will rest today.  I need to do tons of things at home and spend time with my family and my lady family here at home for some time. 

Last season my accounts were barely played except I was farming when was possible and my kids by their mother order suspended play time to ensure kids spend time with their grandparents. 

The accounts suffered a lot missing some raid, farming, barely anything pvp etc. Sadly, I do not have control on those matters except deal with it. Seems to me my lady parents will stay longer here since they are retired and want to spend time with my lady and kids. Nothing wrong on it. I am hopping the kids can convince them to play the game and get me some pvp because I need some gold and parts. 🤣 In mean time the rule is 1 hour play time and having their own other games and their SM accounts to play you know well what happen to my accounts. 😒

Anyway, I am doing what I can when in reality I can't and only I can try to farm time to time to keep the account progressing with that. 

Well, let see.....

The base is idle but I was able to increase gold from 153 to 163million. 

image.thumb.png.16bc371a7eca862ca40892ba17886431.png

PARTS MAXED

931932509_vhcg.GIF.70a4c068c91fe7e6de052d8de3a398a7.GIF1591322179_vhjbkbvjm.GIF.8f4fe1c2c7dac08bff2a751847a50455.GIF2041409801_.nkbjh.GIF.1f3b42312601faea11729b4ca15e88a0.GIFl.nkjvhg.GIF.711429f2d9b90fa3d0c51340bb0f9821.GIF

PARTS TRANSFORMED

1206938625_oiugyt.GIF.6bb19315eb69a9704258dd14ba7f5934.GIFjgfydthrs.GIF.f91c17c4d1ee14b377d03b876a1cfef4.GIFjghdf.GIF.2c8b69f1e6331b4dd70d773ced9bc858.GIF

WAR/RANK-I do not know if something is belonged to Portal. I do not remember well. 

jiyutre.GIF.72d92ff95c4046ccdc3088770301b538.GIFuyiugyi.GIF.a94bd26e784c375f748a461d60599869.GIFkhjg.GIF.4442e44d3c66e71d2fdcb4e39e809b7a.GIFukytr.GIF.391c30c9dfc0c5ee8687f687cbcc7fa1.GIFlihugkyjhf.GIF.db75affa02614c2e4f7c10afdabef79d.GIFfjdthrg.GIF.7915baf6676da29da8e057ad84302bc2.GIF

CHEERS 

7vv%2B4OpmuIce7F5Cgze18I59il7k=

15 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi Pilots

How are you?

I am taking few min to update drinking a cup of coffee to have a breakfast maybe at 2:00pm. 🤡 Oh well, I was too tired and needed to sleep a bit because I was 28 hrs up working and my boss behind my butt. Too many issues to solve at work has been not funny and needed to sleep. I told my boss I will rest today.  I need to do tons of things at home and spend time with my family and my lady family here at home for some time. 

Last season my accounts were barely played except I was farming when was possible and my kids by their mother order suspended play time to ensure kids spend time with their grandparents. 

The accounts suffered a lot missing some raid, farming, barely anything pvp etc. Sadly, I do not have control on those matters except deal with it. Seems to me my lady parents will stay longer here since they are retired and want to spend time with my lady and kids. Nothing wrong on it. I am hopping the kids can convince them to play the game and get me some pvp because I need some gold and parts. 🤣 In mean time the rule is 1 hour play time and having their own other games and their SM accounts to play you know well what happen to my accounts. 😒

Anyway, I am doing what I can when in reality I can't and only I can try to farm time to time to keep the account progressing with that. 

Well, let see.....

The base is idle but I was able to increase gold from 153 to 163million. 

image.thumb.png.16bc371a7eca862ca40892ba17886431.png

PARTS MAXED

931932509_vhcg.GIF.70a4c068c91fe7e6de052d8de3a398a7.GIF1591322179_vhjbkbvjm.GIF.8f4fe1c2c7dac08bff2a751847a50455.GIF2041409801_.nkbjh.GIF.1f3b42312601faea11729b4ca15e88a0.GIFl.nkjvhg.GIF.711429f2d9b90fa3d0c51340bb0f9821.GIF

PARTS TRANSFORMED

1206938625_oiugyt.GIF.6bb19315eb69a9704258dd14ba7f5934.GIFjgfydthrs.GIF.f91c17c4d1ee14b377d03b876a1cfef4.GIFjghdf.GIF.2c8b69f1e6331b4dd70d773ced9bc858.GIF

WAR/RANK-I do not know if something is belonged to Portal. I do not remember well. 

jiyutre.GIF.72d92ff95c4046ccdc3088770301b538.GIFuyiugyi.GIF.a94bd26e784c375f748a461d60599869.GIFkhjg.GIF.4442e44d3c66e71d2fdcb4e39e809b7a.GIFukytr.GIF.391c30c9dfc0c5ee8687f687cbcc7fa1.GIFlihugkyjhf.GIF.db75affa02614c2e4f7c10afdabef79d.GIFfjdthrg.GIF.7915baf6676da29da8e057ad84302bc2.GIF

CHEERS 

7vv%2B4OpmuIce7F5Cgze18I59il7k=

Nice 😊😊👍👍👍 😊👍😊😊😊😊👍 👍👍👍👍

• 2 weeks later...

Ron. Sadly, I can't give relics. I have to buy them. 🥴 I do not have a premium weapon in OD divined. 🥺😭 

Hi Pilots

Here I go again like the song. 🤣 

OD like his older brother has been focusing to increase gold reserve changing baseline from 150 to 170 million on reserve and to keep it around that number post crafting power kits. Maybe around a week I will start to craft some power kits or will wait for another week. I am not sure what I will do.  

I still farming the acc but suffered and the kids barely play the acc focusing more on OKI DOKI and their own games and SM acc plus their grandparent visit.

There has not been any rush to level up parts but instead I have been transforming parts been less hard to do. Leveling up a myth part is hard. 😒

The base is idle, and I do have few power kits on reserve but very few. Those are the remaining of my last making 3 weeks ago if I am not wrong. 

Gold reserve has been bouncing up and down a bit transforming part and now fully focus into increase gold having enough parts transformed. Gold moved to 168 million. I have been making some parts for testing. That does not mean I will use them in real combat but just to test at full power regardless test at low plus I needed to clean a bit the legend cluster having 100 not useful parts for my acc and needed to clean a bit the house to make some room. 

image.thumb.png.44e9d42978c93f03e446b95a9a6878bb.png

Maxed Parts

ioyuft.GIF.884f9d7d87e267d63259462004619700.GIF

Transformed Parts

YUTIEW.GIF.a7441d488e0b7925559502a050a0f1d7.GIFfghf.GIF.31142ac278eb762939ad23ccf0591a95.GIFyutier.GIF.3ec32b1e38dfd0b0486f5160c4e7c5e5.GIFklhjgf.GIF.cefb5902800b61d74f25cbf153797396.GIFlkyjutidr.GIF.80bb1b93475464572f0d42d2c173201b.GIF442202988_ljkh.GIF.b2e3c619b11523aaf8cb6d6e8b6d3fff.GIFjyrtyd.GIF.a88c0ba054e3bcfe37839129f5344177.GIF

Divined Part

.klhiugyft.GIF.ec4c21d0a258eaff2a3664c7253647cc.GIF

WAR/RANK

nmhftdhrgs.GIF.84493d3ef883147436030e0a067a6d2c.GIF196672243_khgf.GIF.2abde62ef5e0e73d03df38c6fb0d4ac2.GIFyt6r76.GIF.fd8d13f59b9c6e739a569e16b5201bcc.GIFlihugkyjhf.GIF.3cd1744176d4380ed7189fddb8a38e7a.GIF

OFFERS

I need the relics

oiytur.GIF.c3bf7c0d9b06a12c86a46e1cc08476e0.GIF

I was bored and got this.

9EFDA041-EDBF-4CB7-B655-C939B1C22EC1.thumb.jpeg.28287f1425c9a05c314b04eb5932291f.jpeg

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=rB2gYLOtyfMEuW30DmBbTbpJU7

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Ron. Sadly, I can't give relics. I have to buy them. 🥴 I do not have a premium weapon in OD divined. 🥺😭 

Hi Pilots

Here I go again like the song. 🤣 

OD like his older brother has been focusing to increase gold reserve changing baseline from 150 to 170 million on reserve and to keep it around that number post crafting power kits. Maybe around a week I will start to craft some power kits or will wait for another week. I am not sure what I will do.  

I still farming the acc but suffered and the kids barely play the acc focusing more on OKI DOKI and their own games and SM acc plus their grandparent visit.

There has not been any rush to level up parts but instead I have been transforming parts been less hard to do. Leveling up a myth part is hard. 😒

The base is idle, and I do have few power kits on reserve but very few. Those are the remaining of my last making 3 weeks ago if I am not wrong. 

Gold reserve has been bouncing up and down a bit transforming part and now fully focus into increase gold having enough parts transformed. Gold moved to 168 million. I have been making some parts for testing. That does not mean I will use them in real combat but just to test at full power regardless test at low plus I needed to clean a bit the legend cluster having 100 not useful parts for my acc and needed to clean a bit the house to make some room. 

image.thumb.png.44e9d42978c93f03e446b95a9a6878bb.png

Maxed Parts

ioyuft.GIF.884f9d7d87e267d63259462004619700.GIF

Transformed Parts

YUTIEW.GIF.a7441d488e0b7925559502a050a0f1d7.GIFfghf.GIF.31142ac278eb762939ad23ccf0591a95.GIFyutier.GIF.3ec32b1e38dfd0b0486f5160c4e7c5e5.GIFklhjgf.GIF.cefb5902800b61d74f25cbf153797396.GIFlkyjutidr.GIF.80bb1b93475464572f0d42d2c173201b.GIF442202988_ljkh.GIF.b2e3c619b11523aaf8cb6d6e8b6d3fff.GIFjyrtyd.GIF.a88c0ba054e3bcfe37839129f5344177.GIF

Divined Part

.klhiugyft.GIF.ec4c21d0a258eaff2a3664c7253647cc.GIF

WAR/RANK

nmhftdhrgs.GIF.84493d3ef883147436030e0a067a6d2c.GIF196672243_khgf.GIF.2abde62ef5e0e73d03df38c6fb0d4ac2.GIFyt6r76.GIF.fd8d13f59b9c6e739a569e16b5201bcc.GIFlihugkyjhf.GIF.3cd1744176d4380ed7189fddb8a38e7a.GIF

OFFERS

I need the relics

oiytur.GIF.c3bf7c0d9b06a12c86a46e1cc08476e0.GIF

I was bored and got this.

9EFDA041-EDBF-4CB7-B655-C939B1C22EC1.thumb.jpeg.28287f1425c9a05c314b04eb5932291f.jpeg

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=rB2gYLOtyfMEuW30DmBbTbpJU7

Nice Report:)

✌️

• 3 weeks later...

Hola Pilotos

How are you?

Today was a nice day outside and keep it in the lazy way. Really tired and a lot of headaches. 🤯

My lady avoided to talk to me for the rest of the day because I was not in a good mood tired and no patient for her comments. Well, now is passing mid-night so I will say yesterday. 🤷‍♂️ I really wanted to go out but....

Oh well, what I can do. I am sleepy right now but doing this because I will be too busy to do it passing weeks or longer. 

Like in OKI DOKI acc, I kept O.D farming with limited wins. My kids barely played. We pushed passing 176 million and decided to make some epics parts for transformation to make some meat legends and few for real future weapons. 

The base is currently active making 400 power kits. Maybe by the weekend I will be able to max some parts to L50 or to make few items to myth L1. Not sure to be honest. No matter what, farming is the base to improve the acc when is possible because pvp is limited as always has been. The focus will be the same, increase some gold reserve then to enhance some parts already at myth status. 

image.thumb.png.34fc0714b0524c671cd87bfefaa8dab6.png

Maxed Parts

bnmhvgc.GIF.ac7636ee149871c0b0daa8204a31e586.GIFmnb.GIF.42ad069a6e622ad6dc4437a916c88047.GIF1098726602_mnbv.GIF.1aea5c2805a3e49916c4e07a835e820c.GIFihguigyf.GIF.33503e06c0346d34e7e2eba4f45ce87c.GIFk_jbhg.GIF.a91d08c0a914cd7935b0e762aafced97.GIF

Transformed Parts

jgkfy.GIF.ccabcebbdd6b0fae2de88e6e9f2f1b2f.GIF2060742093_kb_jvhg.GIF.b66ac621befbc0213c81e75ea468dfde.GIF

Offer--Got this one for the relics. I need to divine later. image.gif.0a7b25484368bd5ad28ca3605815124c.gif

WAR/RANK

mv.GIF.9105ed950852c0939c290e6454cd8066.GIFklhgjyftd.GIF.cb64381702a448072cc5a55e43c51914.GIFjkugyt.GIF.d1352c2bec127be8bd5e8d500b26e883.GIFlokj.GIF.14fce415124c0daa80b8af014272feb8.GIF

CHEERS---Have a great summer fun.

x9fmsXfvDV29PXhqODuJZnE=

25 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hola Pilotos

How are you?

Today was a nice day outside and keep it in the lazy way. Really tired and a lot of headaches. 🤯

My lady avoided to talk to me for the rest of the day because I was not in a good mood tired and no patient for her comments. Well, now is passing mid-night so I will say yesterday. 🤷‍♂️ I really wanted to go out but....

Oh well, what I can do. I am sleepy right now but doing this because I will be too busy to do it passing weeks or longer. 

Like in OKI DOKI acc, I kept O.D farming with limited wins. My kids barely played. We pushed passing 176 million and decided to make some epics parts for transformation to make some meat legends and few for real future weapons. 

The base is currently active making 400 power kits. Maybe by the weekend I will be able to max some parts to L50 or to make few items to myth L1. Not sure to be honest. No matter what, farming is the base to improve the acc when is possible because pvp is limited as always has been. The focus will be the same, increase some gold reserve then to enhance some parts already at myth status. 

image.thumb.png.34fc0714b0524c671cd87bfefaa8dab6.png

Maxed Parts

bnmhvgc.GIF.ac7636ee149871c0b0daa8204a31e586.GIFmnb.GIF.42ad069a6e622ad6dc4437a916c88047.GIF1098726602_mnbv.GIF.1aea5c2805a3e49916c4e07a835e820c.GIFihguigyf.GIF.33503e06c0346d34e7e2eba4f45ce87c.GIFk_jbhg.GIF.a91d08c0a914cd7935b0e762aafced97.GIF

Transformed Parts

jgkfy.GIF.ccabcebbdd6b0fae2de88e6e9f2f1b2f.GIF2060742093_kb_jvhg.GIF.b66ac621befbc0213c81e75ea468dfde.GIF

Offer--Got this one for the relics. I need to divine later. image.gif.0a7b25484368bd5ad28ca3605815124c.gif

WAR/RANK

mv.GIF.9105ed950852c0939c290e6454cd8066.GIFklhgjyftd.GIF.cb64381702a448072cc5a55e43c51914.GIFjkugyt.GIF.d1352c2bec127be8bd5e8d500b26e883.GIFlokj.GIF.14fce415124c0daa80b8af014272feb8.GIF

CHEERS---Have a great summer fun.

x9fmsXfvDV29PXhqODuJZnE=

Damn you are so busy for so long now. Hope you survive the massive work pressure it won't be infinite just like everything else in the world. Take care 🙂