O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

Hi Pilots

How are you?

I feel a bit better. I was waiting to collect titan tickets local our 2:00am when this appear and finishing a work from work and felt to sleep at my computer desk chair. I have been under lot of work and felt tired and my eyes closed. My kids and lady decided to not disturb me and kept a quiet morning just for me and I stayed sleeping till passing noon. I haven't sleep that long in years. That came good to me. 

Anyway, lets go to my weekly update and see what the sleeping beauty is bringing to the bed sheet. 

I was able to reach 105millions on gold reserve but I forgot to do an screen capture and started to craft 1k power kits. Still in process almost finishing and I was able to max out some items already half way level up. My gold dropped but I will now recover in a  few weeks and will do another batch of 1k for few items left at myth level. I will balance a bit the gold use even I am in the set to craft 8k power kits but seems I won't have to do it in that way and keeping some gold at high reserves.  I think in 2 weeks I will be back on gold reserves and will do those items with the mix boxes in reserve. 

Post those items I will save up and will then get focus into make new L40  and L30 parts waiting in line but controlled. I will myth and max in a controlled way. 

This is my current gold reserve post craft 1k power kits and max out some items. The items are not in specific for a mech design rather are for raid, titan etc and to create part options.

image.thumb.png.2cecf5b4d498c0fff5c61c3223053465.png

The factories got some work but will go idle again. 

image.thumb.png.f56c4ea475b8339a168bf4515f458f1d.png

Parts maxed out. 

dsgsrf.thumb.PNG.b28a8bcec71369be54b8b5083d2d33f6.PNGfgjfrtg.thumb.PNG.b5d4d1615379b008d055a6b97c3a5e6a.PNGfhfdrf.thumb.PNG.80e07fca152930e1ea367cdc34718461.PNGfrse.thumb.PNG.2577ff86c4dd87356f10340b56a24f93.PNGfdrdrf.thumb.PNG.df9167457758437ecc159f3f2c798b10.PNGsdgedr.thumb.PNG.2788ab8f3a9cfbd3f421f2e9972aedb9.PNGe344.thumb.PNG.28409c0c5859b9385cb1b4ecff2d8fa7.PNG

Portal. I am happy with the Selfish. Sure few meat comes handy. I already had the pumpkin. For those not having the item it is a cool one. I remember watching the old guys with those perks and me without it. Sad moments. 

sdeswerre.thumb.PNG.20c1df81210b3272a0a9769fb78424de.PNGftjdtf.thumb.PNG.c4f73056cef1144e2c903d0879443a04.PNG

Rank- Happy getting the relic

mhfngdx.thumb.PNG.1665eb5c3a498f691b5d447c02221b67.PNG

CHEERS

YnRoOHngU=

Hi Pilots

How are you? 

I am busy as always but today was family time or to get in trouble with them in my only single day off I have. Well, not all the time because I do work too but was for family after be able to sleep some. I was not feeling well and had too much pain all over due to work at work working with machines down and took me a toll all week. I feel busted and ready to sleep in few ours when I am done with couple of things and start another round of training with the boss. 🥶🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Oh well, I have to pay my family bills or they kill me. 😶

Ok, back to the game. 

It is very simple, nothing to add except mind set.

I was focus into increase gold reserve again to be ready for the next 2 weeks final assaults finishing myth parts around then to move to make new ones. 

Gold reserve moved up again and I have the intension to save again this week and then finish if possible all remaining parts interested to max. Not all will be but all what should have will be maxed to have some spare for more test at max level just for fun.

Actual gold reserves. Moved from 97mills to 103mills. It will be ok to get another 5millions by next Sunday then will call it good to craft power kits and finish those myth parts. 

image.thumb.png.c6866500e9e38b78d4ef87c9d4416428.png

Clan war👍

5ye455ey.thumb.PNG.c8639a9a2ed580aeeb39482210376b01.PNG

Rank🤔

vcncg.thumb.PNG.ffec6eb2c07bfdc89e1c7fc563606adb.PNG

Cheers

WlslV3fD0n7zlxpn1tb32B%2BY2l4uH6fo6yPUgM

Hi Pilots

How are you?

Copy and paste from OKI.

I am tired for sure due to new "another" job assignment and training due to company new leader direction and covid thing. It is getting annoying with changes at work due to I can cover different areas related to experience and some of them I need some refresh in some areas or to learn new stuff making my play time impossible for at list another month or so.

I can farm a bit and do just basic like titan or war but wins is been impossible due to I work long hours per day 6-7 days a week. Those recent changes took away my play time that in reality I do not have. I might step out of the clan for this period of time till can get back in full post this new assignment can be settle.

Let see. I decided to work on gold recovery for a while then I moved to craft some 1.5k power kits and switched back to recover gold.

Gold reserves dropped but I recovered some and I am back to 102millions. I will save gold this week them I will max some parts around due to there are just a few remaining in myth status and I will max only those I might use in the future not now just to finish them then I will move on to make new parts.

image.thumb.png.0428053121c0874f60b7bf92dc1074fb.png

I will wait till next week to use power kits ready to use. I crafted 1.5k power kits. As I calculated the 8k parts will be in need to completed the items available to max out. All depend of farming.

image.thumb.png.9532a318fd7a642138781084467727fb.png

I decided to get yesterday offer just to increase a bit more premium boxes to be open next year due to I still have some parts to finish at MYTH level and to max some items at Legend and Epic level for future set ups then will open all of them for fun. Yes, I will be ready for the opening to max out the use of legends and epics and take the full advantage of proper parts management.  Sure also is based due to the lack of account power with limited parts with current game environment but will growth. I am happy so far a bout the account regardless limitations. No matter what I have not been focus on rank been tired due to work and I play in sleepy condition or by inertia. I do not know what I do when I play and interruptions at the phone is massive when I play. 

image.png.deb73a8c962f3a74b872f8f7cc374d59.png

I think is rank boxes

vcncg.thumb.PNG.0a75e1ebbbf3dfa31428a8ac8da9b7fd.PNG

66553.thumb.PNG.6e2f3b7a84cf8a3912d45e99ee595b6e.PNG

I think is war box

yt7.thumb.PNG.876d5528f892275be3053dceae3be144.PNG

I was able to max 

1801644017_nbjvbj.thumb.PNG.e5dd09aa825d6d852423eb8af45b10e5.PNG

I got this item with the free premium box but I have already 3 maxed. Now I have 3 legends of the same for meat.

iglgb.PNG.7b335e9fdd6acdd43c66721aa5eb754c.PNG

CHEERS and let keep farming

200.gif&ehk=5thqe1fmn7t4gDyXnYcqwbrfB9pV

dsJjBs=

7 hours ago, King Oblivion said:

Donate some premium packs, I need a rock recoiler badly 🙂

Hmm, to be honest if I can give you some packs I won't mind or to give you the item since I use them for meat to make them legends for myth transformation. I like to see players progress and moving up. It does make the game more interesting.

1 hour ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

why use avenger as second mech? Really wanna see stats and modules since my alts are all getting avengers from boxes these days 😕

Do not use Avenger. The torso it is not good at this point. It does need some improvement. That torso was my original torso on O.D. FARM account. I never maxed beyond legend L40 when I got a Rusty and changed.

The torso will work for R8 maybe more as R4 but beyond that is dead meat.   

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Do not use Avenger. The torso it is not good at this point. It does need some improvement. That torso was my original torso on O.D. FARM account. I never maxed beyond legend L40 when I got a Rusty and changed.

The right and left mechs are the original O.D FARM  first 2 mechs never maxed but few items  Claw and Zarkares nothing elseimage.thumb.png.2cecf5b4d498c0fff5c61c3223053465.png

8 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Oh. Thought your still using it. Tbh Avengers are quite annoying at lower ranks cuz high HP and slightly decent energy. only problem with it is heat i guess

Also is hammers gud?

1 minute ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Oh. Thought your still using it. Tbh Avengers are quite annoying at lower ranks cuz high HP and slightly decent energy. only problem with it is heat i guess

I use the torso sometime on low rank testing some weapons not developed at proper rank as optional and yes it is not that good for heat. Better Windigo. Also some people use the torso because help on hit point and at lower rank hit point help a lot but heat and recovery is not that good. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

I use the torso sometime on low rank testing some weapons not developed at proper rank as optional and yes it is not that good for heat. Better Windigo. Also some people use the torso because help on hit point and at lower rank hit point help a lot but heat and recovery is not that good. 

ye true. I see a lot of energy mechs with Avenger and honestly, I am really tempted to max one in one of my alts or even my main lol. But I knew im gonna have a lot of issues while using it cuz my neighbor (who quitted SM) gave me his account and his second mech is an Avenger. Annoying to use in arena cuz of low heat

8 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

ye true. I see a lot of energy mechs with Avenger and honestly, I am really tempted to max one in one of my alts or even my main lol. But I knew im gonna have a lot of issues while using it cuz my neighbor (who quitted SM) gave me his account and his second mech is an Avenger. Annoying to use in arena cuz of low heat

If you do not have Windigo or Vest or Monkey you can use Nightmare with confidence. That torso is common-myth and is normal meat to level up but it is maybe better than Vest or equal but better than Windigo. You can max that one and can be play it at top. 

3 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

If you do not have Windigo or Vest or Monkey you can use Nightmare with confidence. That torso is common-myth and is normal meat to level up but it is maybe better than Vest or equal but better than Windigo. You can max that one and can be play it at top. 

why better than windigo. plus nightmare is a pain to use in new accounts due to lack of mods

1 minute ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

why better than windigo. plus nightmare is a pain to use in new accounts due to lack of mods

stats are decent. all torsos are a pain starting due to lack of modules. 🤣 If no windigo or vest or monkey as example others are not that great on top. yes you can max for now an Avenger or a battery armor or a Zarkares, Archimode or Brutality but I mean the matter of investment to not be loss. Nightmare can carry you out to the top but right now generally speaking won't. That not mean is not possible but by default does not help much. Yes you can use Naga for some energy configurations and can help at top 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

stats are decent. all torsos are a pain starting due to lack of modules. 🤣 If no windigo or vest or monkey as example others are not that great on top. yes you can max for now an Avenger or a battery armor or a Zarkares, Archimode or Brutality but I mean the matter of investment to not be loss. Nightmare can carry you out to the top but right now generally speaking won't. That not mean is not possible but by default does not help much. Yes you can use Naga for some energy configurations and can help at top 

ohh ok

Hi Pilots

How are you?

As I mentioned in OKI progress I am tired for sure and my daughter is sick and my son too. I had to take my daughter to the hospital multiple times hoping get better in a few days. My son is doing ok. My lady is getting sick today too with fever now waiting for covid test results. 

I have not been playing for few days around pvp but will see how family will recover. 

I am writing this now post finishing some work and family is now sleeping.

Anyway, O.D.FARM as OKI it is been focused to save gold and to max out myth parts available.  I was able to move up to 106millions and my goal is to save gold for this week then to craft power kits. I do not have many myth parts around but it will take till end of year to get it done then move to phase 2 of account development. 

Factories are idle for the last entire week and next one.  

image.thumb.png.7689656e903079bb9a7d1f37f3c2e6b6.png

image.thumb.png.c1ec57bf36b5b3f2d7ff8b0976e0d283.png

I was able to max out 3 parts and made some legends parts from epic for future myth transformation. Parts maxed...

vfjjhkm.thumb.PNG.29297f25f1430dd6ac1e77420813c4b3.PNG7586r.thumb.PNG.79160fc8a7712f24be49584770417fef.PNG1015774421_mn.thumb.PNG.3a556a4e7c4205d9cb01a3198ee369eb.PNG

Clan War

1126213291_nm.n.thumb.PNG.50bce9b8cd74317b38b48e9beb445462.PNG

CHEERS 

Image result for cheer beer homer gifs

It cost a lot and as shows here it can be a common or rare. The majority are common. Maximum grant is half of full order batch on 14-16 parts on rare grants meaning you can get 1 rare and the rest common or full common or 2 rare till reach 6 or seven max if not wrong. If you have 4 factories at L15 the max normal order is 100 per factory and making 400 of them will cost 2.3millions plus then the cost of maxing part. That mean is does cast a lot and require to grind a lot because drain your gold if use the part to level up your weapon not the power kit. 

image.png.6809b0f4a5b8590c38ef8fc63d1983da.png

image.png