O.D. FARM Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

oh nice relic. I need them. I have bad luck with them. I think your progress is fast but even you have decent parts you still very limited.  Yes, I saw those parts you mentioned to be max out. Those are very old parts. I remember that mech. Wow, I think after a year or even longer those parts still like that. Time to finish them. 

Take care. It is late here and dad want me to go out with him to the market early in the morning. Will check later..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just as side note, I will be reducing play time even never it is been that much on pvp due to work and family to take care. I won't be normally playing for high rank as I decided some months ago to test my capabilities to play against the best in the game for R1 so I will stay generally speaking playing at R5-R3 with some lucky moments not intentional rank movement. 

I guess top players will be happy to no see me around with my crappy mechs. 🤣

That not mean I won't keep progressing my account. Yes, the account will keep moving up on power always doing daily basic of farming as I always do and game basics of clan. Sure will be good accounts no like now too weak and not having essentials parts I need but I am happy with results so farm. 👍

Back to update

I do not have much to add this time. I was able to reach 70millions and my intention now is to keep increasing a bit gold reserves for another week or maybe two to balance a 70 millions base for now as I have been doing for the last 6 months reaching gold reserves by 10 millions base targeted and next one will be 80 millions if I do not going crazy and do lots of craft and max out many parts ready to be max. I am controlling that for now but it does get boring to see parts always at L1. 

Anyway...

My gold reserves are moving up. Nice and I like it. I am not crafting anything at this point but will do later. First time reaching 70millions. 🤡

image.png.49bb34d3c342585dc464103e3925f549.png

I saved this few boxes opened but do not remember few of them if clan or rank box. 🤔 

I think this one was rank

2071551534_hink.thumb.PNG.266d8124f3c946d453a39b3a7699881a.PNG

I think this one was war

jmvm.thumb.PNG.db8e26a90e8740b1993334397b68ebe7.PNG

I know for sure this one was war

cgff.thumb.PNG.c30cee76c09bd3f236819ce3e864bde5.PNG

I have been making like 4-5 legends parts already at legend status and preparing more to come from epics stash for myth transformation. I will be making like 30 or so. easy to do. 🙃

image.png.e1bb1efc94bee51d487baa0da7fe94f4.png

Have fun pilots

Cheers

tenor.gif&ehk=NmxE1CYynRihkwQjMU9ulzbmf6

Gold increased but decided to Myth few parts and make legends from epic and making epics L30 but gold is dropping. Also leveling up many parts to L20. Forgot to add I am crafting power kits.

image.thumb.png.a39466f9404663e2ba0b782fdaedbd39.png

Transformed to Myth. Forgot to take screen capture. 

image.png.f57bf317ff69b782137fd3ab1ff7a881.png

Rank box.🤦‍♂️

bki.thumb.PNG.ed016cc24e224170bc9f23e1a88b57d0.PNG

ftt.thumb.PNG.d04409e2de7335c6debe71b0c5bb009a.PNG

Leveling up parts

image.png.4aa44ecc358822dba749db2a206191be.png

Made more L30  but used like 10 today

image.png.3b6ab1727ceba0ccf9fe2ebede41a787.png

War box👍

fddfh.thumb.PNG.ba7e1bbd524e690cc016affbd9c5656a.PNG

Hi pilots. It is me again 🤡 I know you are curious and wondering about the progress and dying for it. 🤭🤡🙃

Just kidding 😎

As OKI, the progress is slow but I was able to go for some parts and max them plus keeping gold on check to recover as fast possible.

I am currently testing parts at low rank as OKI and won't rank up I think beyond R3. Gold reserve are been under recovery mode and moving now to increase for more next few weeks then decide direction to make power kits or keep saving gold and move to 80 million base. I have no clue at this point what I will end up doing. In mean time saving.

Current gold reserve is decent and also I decided to buy last offer but still not been opened. I have some parts to max out and there is no point to work with offer weapons. I need them for future builds for sure. 

Anyway, 71 millions is not that bad after maxing parts.

image.thumb.png.2fae8c2cd2803195794e9a3eff829751.png

Part maxed post crafting power kits. Base is idle again to increase gold reserve and unclaimed parts. Lets take a look.

.khljb.thumb.PNG.72b12448fc993f9b95f59e20762f36f1.PNG

gfttf.thumb.PNG.e84802077f5689cd11034b76f6e5f1ff.PNG

kyjf.thumb.PNG.957a73709abf60e50060e173d8dbbb67.PNG

lioiy.thumb.PNG.73356bd17ce7c024791234ed4cb3397e.PNG

tiuti7.thumb.PNG.36953d6ed408c557e14c3d59379b0b65.PNG

War box no gold relic. Oh well. 

lugk.thumb.PNG.6e60328d5af701e14c5efffe221ff2e6.PNG

CHEERS 

giphy.gif&ehk=sv3azqe2gwqHxQGa4cqx%2BUqG

FORGOT TO ADD SPECIAL OFFER BOX😎

image.thumb.png.9f3f1f5faea074c17fb765463bca1317.png

u have insane amount of items like wtfaaak?

Hmm, O.D. FARM was lucky at when account was opened doing farming, FB's etc. I mean, from early stage as free player account, the account got nice weapons and I was able to start to develop in the side apart of regular mechs in use. Sadly many weapons I was unable to use them or max them because lack of gold and not extra weapons to use as combo properly so those stayed there as dead meat. 

For example the resent max out parts, if you go back to my development thread you will see them way back in the storage not using them. The only weapon of those resent max out is the red rain that I got few months ago 2-3 months and the others been there for a while. 

OKI DOKI is my first account opened and I learned a bit from that one then I created this one post base integration how to farm better. At some point my niece who used to play with me OKI DOKI wanted a weapon and asked me to buy the weapon for her and I did but then she stop to play due to work and university and I ended up playing solo OKI DOKI even is my account because I opened under my accounts. 

And how the hell you have so much tokens? Damn 🤯

OKI DOKI was unlucky and still unlucky getting parts in need and due to I purchased $100 tokens option and used only for the weapon requested I ended up saving the rest of the tokens. 

The game then gave offers of $75 at discount for 6500 but not buying. At some point there was a particular weapon I decided to get and used tokens. I decided then to get some of the $75 6500 tokens offers and saved. By Summer 2020  there were some decent sales like bunkers, magma, sword between regular summer sale and few for the forum members in a link and I got those. I kept them never developed till recently. During that time I accumulated premium packs getting few offers and opened all at once and got few decent parts and the rest trash. At some point the game started to give me top weapons with fortune boxes then stopped to give them but I accumulated enough weapons but no gold to develop them. 

By the time I decided to get the OKI weapon I got same one for O.D FARM and purchased the $75 offer and got summer sales but OD is a younger account and no enough gold and developing base at the same time. For a period of time gave me nothing then decided to give many good weapons but unable to develop. 

I got few more tokens offers and saved. I used those to get offers time to time but rare like the recent . 

In other words, takes time and I get tokens for 2 accounts with real dollars post been free player. The key is farming too due to I farm everyday and the accounts has been played without missing a single day till today. 

Hi pilots.

How are you?

Great. Good to hear you are doing cool and the gang. 🤡

As I previously mentioned, I am doing basically the same like my other account OKI DOKI. I am increasing gold reserve then I will crank up factories to craft power kits and max parts for now. 

Nothing new in reality just a basic progress this week.

Let see. Gold reserve moved up as I was expecting. My goal now is to go as high as OKI till reach 82 millions then crank up factories. Progress this week in gold was decent. Factories still idle till reach that goal. 

image.thumb.png.9f201f2b2bc90a1dcb943fbbc3c3788c.png

Base looking so sad.

image.thumb.png.5c1ae1321cb357221095ba4f934b5328.png

Rank box- SAD

r3od.thumb.PNG.f88568990cd5d65c9d940c2c4a6815b9.PNG

R1 box- So happy. Finally something decent. 🙃

r1od.thumb.PNG.3563c1290f0a4687b08f04a7f8a0fee1.PNG

CHREERS

giphy.gif&ehk=1jiGYGxdzx5ZhOLVno9%2Bure7

57 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

OD have have your farming drops been lately?

I feel like I’m not getting legendary drops anymore from campaign farming.

I am not getting legendary drops in a while. All my FB's are just common or rare or common-rare and no even epics. Farming nothing at all. The last item I got 3 weeks ago was the clan 2k WINS Burning Shower in OKI DOKI account. In O.D FARM nothing in reality. Boxes also are been not that great for relics.  If we are going to talk current advance of the account is been null. What I am doing is maxing old parts accumulated but nothing else except the recent drained offers I purchased but is till in the box. No room and focused to grind for gold. I have lots of epics but very old on reserve and some are been there for over a year. 

In other words, "Su###". No hopes and in mean time I am focus into max parts around that can be ok for future combos or I have the parts for a set but completing them not necessarily will use them for now. I keep basic weak line up. 

Hi Pilots👋

How the killings are going? 😉

I hope goes well for you. 🙃

A short drop for my other acc Sr. FARM.

😁

Finally I was able to recover some gold back after a few. 

Next goal still the same. I will craft more power kits like I did with OKI DOKI  around 2K power kits and then max some parts around then start to save again.

As OKI DOKI, I have no time to ply recently and now play solo for few weeks in my own solo clan

Anyway, lets see what the cook is cooking.

Gold increased to 83 millions and tokens dropped a bit due to I got the 20 boxes offer.

image.thumb.png.6bcc596e50471bfaa1d7c62821209b31.png

Current BASE status is idle. I will crank up all factories.

Ok. All factories crafting now.

image.thumb.png.e8e76b54419a9e9b70b0ba29b39b2b52.png

image.thumb.png.34702aacc5632ff47f978137c6f03629.png

It will take 6 days to get 2k power kits. Will have to wait a bit. 

War Box-Makes me happy with those gold relics. I need them.

image.thumb.png.eb9bc840115e116be5364e5c1c809cdc.png

Rank box- Happy

image.thumb.png.0263da2cfcb99ef371173a76680d3ee6.png

Not a lot of mix boxes and I need enough to max some parts. Next week I might max some. 

image.thumb.png.eba839a5768d69a4879d51e71ea094f0.png

CHEERS

the-simpsons-duff-beer-contest-2.gif&ehk

image.thumb.png.e533ee2ab8f1af82591642e62669fc45.png

I like that mech. You never use it.  I can see by next weekend you will max some pars.  It is cool to see your old solo clan flag and name around. I hope you return to the clan. I mean CANDELA.  I want to move to 50 millions on gold reserve but I need to work with some modules. Will take longer of what I was thinking. 

The mech it is ok to some degree. I play with it in rare moments when I get bored of same mechs around. I will return to the clan later if they want me back but I do not know when. All depend of work assignment and extras from the boss. Yes, it is cool to see your sis and my flag around for few weeks. I guess she told you be choose together the flag. Is her baby flag. 

Yes, it does takes long to increase gold and max parts at the same time. Annoying to be honest. 

By the way, I can see you connected. You can call me.