README PLS -- Suggestions Based on Other Games

AftoKrator

Suggestion ..... (not sure what to put here)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Reasonable? Yay or Nay

2. 2. Good Potential Idea

• Yes!
    • Yes.
    • ....... ....... yes.
    • ........ ........ yes??
    • ........ ........ .........

Just FYI, I know the devs/admins are busy with ... whatever they're doing ... this stuff i'm about to say is just a thought in my mind that i think might be good to put out. 

The majority of this is from one game: Mighty Party. (available on Steam: Mighty Party on Steam (steampowered.com))

Basic info: 

Mighty Party is a CCG (Collectible Card Game) where you can build decks with hero cards from 3 categories: Order, Chaos, Nature. Each deck have a Warlord (the character you control), and each Warlord have it's unique skills in battle. So does each hero in your deck. Heros are split into 2 main categories: Melee and Range. (should be easy enough to understand without explanation)

Every day or two, there's these small special events (sort of like the events everyday in SM). These events are what I call "boost events", meaning they boost a specific part of your deck, whether it's order/chaos/nature heroes or melee/range heroes or both. Each "boost event" gives a small boost, such as +2 HP or +3 DMG. There's also other types of "boost events" that give discounts for upgrades, such as order/chaos/nature heroes costs 5% less gold to upgrade or 5-10% increase on drop rate for a specific order/chaos/nature hero. 

How the suggestion could work in SM

Every few days there can be a "boost event" that would either give some HP or DMG to specific torsos or weapons, or upgrade boosts. 

Examples: 

• MPV/LPV/HPV                     gets        +2% HP                                 (based on torso type / counterparts)
  • Phys weapons                     gets         +3% DMG                             (weapon type: phys, heat, ene)
  • Heat/Ene weapons              gets        +3% Elemental DMG             (elemental dmg boost: heat dmg, energy drain, cooling/regen dmg)
  • Range 1-2 weapons            gets         +2% DMG                             (weapon range: 1-2, 2-4, 3-6, 4-8)
  • Backfire items                     gets          - 3% Backfire                        (backfire weapons)
  • Transforms                          gets          -5% Gold Cost                      (transforms: C-R, R-E, E-L, L-M, M-D)
  • Upgrades                            gets          -3% Gold Cost                      ( ... self explanatory)

You get the idea. This stuff got nothing to do with the normal everyday events like +700% Arena Exp or +50% Campaign Gold (and other similar stuff). This stuff is separately generated (randomly) and should have shorter time limits like 8 Hours >> some of it to increase sudden interest to farm the game here and there. 

State your other unpleasantries or whatever if you have any ... or say "wow, good job"> 😅😅

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

2 minutes ago, GoodModeReloaded said:

These events could be cool and encourage unique builds rather than sticking to your main meta mechs. I think for this to work you need to tie it to specific game-modes(NOT globally)

yes yes. thanks for the reply. main purpose of this is to encourage players to farm with a little special boost to make the game not feel so boring

i see it's your first post. good luck and have fun on the forum. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

21 minutes ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I found the best and simplest way.

B54A5128-3A55-4F05-9474-E733E2C78BC6.jpeg.a1c04f232d08401a27507873d4ed91de.jpeg

In this game, when you tap it, the battle will start automatically, and after that, it will be defeated by AI until you defeat the mecha.

In other words, it's a very boring game!

YEAH!!!😂😂😂😂

Not really i found it 5/10 its a cool game for waste ur time XD (jokes asides) Its a game where you have to complete tiers like u have 14 opponents you have to beat all of them in once and also you getting upgraded you get access to new items like harpoon and sticky wheels and you complete all tiers like wood tier metal tier miltary tier golden tier and my favourite very you get very powerful carbon tier if you complete all then ir process restart and you get a badge then again and again it make the game completely boring but yes some best events also happens like hotwheels event also if you get upgraded then you access to big cars and news big weapons too but its all depended to ur energy if you have like 10 energy and you choose more energy weapons like 11 then your mech dont work its too much info play the game you will know all thats all 🙂

On 5/5/2022 at 1:00 AM, Yukiya18_JPN said:

I have one suggestion. With Roblox, there are a lot of genres and you can play as much as you want.

0B9D5B7F-4EE9-41C0-B6E3-2D10C0E761F1.jpeg.263b0aa0191d1aec0412f9e65e8c27ae.jpeg

AHHHHH!

🥳🥳🥳

I don’t understand how this can be added.

Supermechs is specifically a robot fighting game/grinding game. You can’t really add more genres 

10 hours ago, Yukiya18_JPN said:

B9EC7B87-B9FF-4273-A364-AEDAA6A8F299.thumb.jpeg.403ae3ee0c964c08cb885e0a014e7148.jpeg

By the way, have you ever played a game called Roblox?

I'm not sure what you mean by bringing up Roblox.

Super Mechs is a turn-based game entirely based on robots battling each other. How would you go about adding more "genres" to it?

The farthest I think we could go would possibly be a more intricate story mode with an actual story instead of a few 5 second cutscenes, or multiplayer 2v2 arena battles. with 4 people, 2 on each side. Even with these ideas i literally just thought up now, they still connect to the main base of the game: robots battling each other.