Account revival

ibrahimplayz_50

Question

Hey guys.

I recently started playing supermechs again.

But I couldn't remember my account password. I have multiple emails which I could've registered with but I don't remember the username. Can someone help me change the email. I also want to unbind all accounts from my emails. I also have a second device connected to my account via Google play but it dosent let me sign into that account as my phone is managed by an app.

Contact me: mkhanibbi2@gmail.com 

Edited by ibrahimplayz_50 (see edit history)

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, ibrahimplayz_50 said:

But I couldn't remember my account password. I have multiple emails which I could've registered with but I don't remember the username. Can someone help me change the email. I also want to unbind all accounts from my emails. I also have a second device connected to my account via Google play but it dosent let me sign into that account as my phone is managed by an app.

ok. here's the thing. 

you need the right email to change the password

however, you will need the password to change the email.

also, i'm not sure if you can unbind emails. i only know the way to change the email
(stated above. need password, which needs email)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

9 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

ok. here's the thing. 

you need the right email to change the password

however, you will need the password to change the email.

also, i'm not sure if you can unbind emails. i only know the way to change the email
(stated above. need password, which needs email)

Thanks I will try.

Also can u tell me that what is my username the one I use to log in or the one it displays when I'm fighting

1 hour ago, ibrahimplayz_50 said:

Thanks I will try.

Also can u tell me that what is my username the one I use to log in or the one it displays when I'm fighting

if you dont know, no one else will either, im sorry but i think you're screwed, so its either try, probaly wont work, cus they will ask you for the username and password, but soince you dont have those it'd be easier to just start from scratch with a new acc

3 hours ago, ibrahimplayz_50 said:

Thanks I will try.

I think people misunderstood your question, but I think I got it.

Your username is in fact the one you use to log in.

use the username and if ur lucky it will send it to one of ur emails and hopefully ur signed in then u can reset ur password like that, and if u dont remeber ur username try email and same with if u dont know email try username.

(i revived just one of my stolen legacy accounts and got access like 5 days ago)