A Second Unicorn Portal

A Happy F4ce

Is a Second Unicorn (or Unicorn-style) Portal a Good Idea?   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to See a second Unicorn Portal, or something similar?

2. 2. If Yes, What Legendary Drop Rate do you think Is Fair and Reasonable?

3. 3. How many days do you think it should run? (the original portal lasted 5 days)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Yakir said:

wdym whats forum competitions

By the time I started to play this game, the old players and forum administration and a group of players used to set up competitions with lower mechs with rules stablished. They can get some prices not for the general player in the normal pvp. It is a tournament and can get special items like a Goat or Unicorn perk. It is distinctive item to have and are very few around because you need to win the first place and because it is uncommon it does looks cool.

The tournament is set in a way that everyone, including you at your power level, can compete with everyone at the same plain field toe to toe and win against the best players on top position in this game not having power base advantage over you and eat their candies. 🤣

So, a group of players plus Marija part of the forum administration, they come with ideas to create a tournament and the rules plus prices. It does require to summit the build after rules are implemented by forum users only then compete against each other till the finals. 

It is a cool thing to do in particular for those who can play at different hours because time zone it does affect because everyone lives in different part of the world. 

8 minutes ago, Monke King said:

Well I think the unicorn portal should come back with all these Spanish trollers at low ranks 

it will. Marija and others are committed to make the tournament time to time with the new rules. They are learning step by step what else can be done better than the previous. 

What makes the tournament great? It is all of you. As many participate it is better. So, if all forum members or the majority participate, will be a nice thing for everyone. I encourage to all of you to participate next one regardless outcome. Just learn and try and hope you win. Yes, anyone can win playing by luck and been smart plus your own set up. You will have time to set up and maybe like the recent tournament you can get a new account for it and you no need to use your main. 👍

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

it will. Marija and others are committed to make the tournament time to time with the new rules. They are learning step by step what else can be done better than the previous. 

What makes the tournament great? It is all of you. As many participate it is better. So, if all forum members or the majority participate, will be a nice thing for everyone. I encourage to all of you to participate next one regardless outcome. Just learn and try and hope you win. Yes, anyone can win playing by luck and been smart plus your own set up. You will have time to set up and maybe like the recent tournament you can get a new account for it and you no need to use your main. 👍

Is the tournament for unicorn horn?

9 minutes ago, Monke King said:

Is the tournament for unicorn horn?

I do not know when. Sure, at some point will be if they still committed to keep going with tournaments. You need to have the real desire to try and participate. Only you make this to happen and to make it a success. Invite your new friends from clans not in the forum to join the forum and participate. As many is part of forum and members compete will be cooler. 

On 8/2/2022 at 4:53 PM, OKI DOKI said:

I do not know when. Sure, at some point will be if they still committed to keep going with tournaments. You need to have the real desire to try and participate. Only you make this to happen and to make it a success. Invite your new friends from clans not in the forum to join the forum and participate. As many is part of forum and members compete will be cooler. 

I think you're confused mate. the 'unicorn' is NOT the same as the 'GOAT' tournament. the Unicorn portal is a portal. Marija has little to no influence on wether a unicorn portal is done again or not as she is not a developer.

Honestly, this would be a nice treat. I understand that as is it’s quite generous towards players, but in consideration of the fact that it hasn’t occurred in a while and most portals nowadays only give rewards on first clear, I don’t think it’s too steep a proposal.

Also, a little cherry on top I’d love to see would be for the unicorn torso to drop as a perk, albeit rarer than the horn.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.