A concern (please read alex or marija)

Spoon

It has come to my concern that people are getting ripped off for tokens. First off, 100 dollars for 6.5k tokens is REDICULUS. I had just gotten 100 dollars in tokens ("6,500 tokens") but I didn't get 6,500 tokens. I got 6,000 tokens. Now 500 tokens might not sound like a lot but that goes a long way if you use it wisely. I started off with 98 tokens, I now have 6,098. The same thing had happened to my friend @White Warrior just yesterday. He had gotten 100 dollars in tokens but only got 6,000, not 6,500. @Alexander @Marija please take action on this, 100 dollars is a lot of money to a lot of people. I am not making this post to get a free 500 tokens, I did not spend any of the tokens I got from the 100 dollars, I swear on my mother.  I can give you my ID if you want but I do want 500 more tokens so I can get another egg for easter. Thank you! 

Screenshot 2022-04-15 10.26.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-04-15 10.10.58 PM.png

37 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I swear on my mother. 

yes. very effective ... 🥱(sarcasm). just like swearing to the moon (R&J reference). 

anyways, ...

i've never purchased tokens before so i don't know but i do believe in what you are saying

I'm just also gona point out, if this thing is put out there, it'll spread like wildfire.... and there won't be a doubt if you see people quitting the game. Trust is the number 1 thing, especially in in-game purchases. since in-game credits means shit in real-life, real-world money transactions should be taking probably more seriously than things like minor cheats or game quality. 

plus, $100 is a lot.

i bet it's probably just an error in the code somewhere that should be 6500 instead of 6000. (idk, but from my programing knowledge, that should be how it is)

if anything, at least glitch it to give more rather than less. keep the customers happy. sad customers means no customers. 

39 minutes ago, Spoon said:

get another egg for easter.

everyone loves free paint.... yes?

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

8 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

yes. very effective ... 🥱(sarcasm). just like swearing to the moon (R&J reference). 

anyways, ...

i've never purchased tokens before so i don't know but i do believe in what you are saying

I'm just also gona point out, if this thing is put out there, it'll spread like wildfire.... and there won't be a doubt if you see people quitting the game. Trust is the number 1 thing, especially in in-game purchases. since in-game credits means shit in real-life, real-world money transactions should be taking probably more seriously than things like minor cheats or game quality. 

plus, $100 is a lot.

i bet it's probably just an error in the code somewhere that should be 6500 instead of 6000. (idk, but from my programing knowledge, that should be how it is)

if anything, at least glitch it to give more rather than less. keep the customers happy. sad customers means no customers. 

everyone loves free paint.... yes?

Who doesn’t like free paint? :V

• Marija locked this topic
  • Community Team

Hey guys, Im sorry for the issues you experience. These stuff dont actually happen often, if ever. The action of purchase and token arriving is pretty much instant, done at the same time. Usually if something goes wrong with the purchase, you dont receive any tokens at all, so must be some sort of a confusion. 

In any case, when something like this happens - purchase didnt arrive, something is off etc, the thing you need to do is contact support. The best and easiest way to do that is > In game settings > support. 

You will receive an automatic email message, which you need to respond to so it gets sent to support, in that email please include the screenshot, purchase ID, your in game ID number. 

The reason why Im telling you this is because we cant help you over forum, there is simply no account information and similar. So making these kind of topics doesnt really do anything, especially not solve your problem. 

We take every report seriously, every issue is looked through and investigated, no one will get damaged. All it takes is a bit of patience and good will to work out what happened. 

I hope this made it clear what you need to do 🙂 Im open for questions and help so feel free to simply ask me rather than go around not knowing what to do or even worse, put up with an issue. 

Cheers and happy holidays 🙂

Elcent is the best.