Spoons progress

Spoon

Hello everyone! As you know, yesterday we had the egg event! Sadly I didn't get any items I needed and I opened about 8 eggs, giving me enough food for 3 new myths! I did forget to take a screen shot of making the myths but this is what the mech looks like now: image.png.bfdc2de98c430c794de049d5549659c6.png
I want to have it maxed by 1v1 season, all the weapons are currently level 25. I also have to max the modules on this mech since they are all legendary and 1 mythic. Have a great day everyone!!

sooooo,  i'm gonna go ahead and say this, please don't insert your own context.  it's purely lighthearted teasing is all but if i get flagged...OOPS.  Spoon, nice progress mate.  keep up the good grind.  i was once told recently that my ancient playing buty wasn't up to par on the knows of how to build.  to each there own ya know.  it's gravy, but i was curious about one of your builds sir.  it looks EXACTLY like a build someone created in 2017, just in heat form.   now you wouldn't be tryna bust an old players chops now would ya?, you little booger you.

11 minutes ago, yinyang said:

sooooo,  i'm gonna go ahead and say this, please don't insert your own context.  it's purely lighthearted teasing is all but if i get flagged...OOPS.  Spoon, nice progress mate.  keep up the good grind.  i was once told recently that my ancient playing buty wasn't up to par on the knows of how to build.  to each there own ya know.  it's gravy, but i was curious about one of your builds sir.  it looks EXACTLY like a build someone created in 2017, just in heat form.   now you wouldn't be tryna bust an old players chops now would ya?, you little booger you.

lmao you talk like an old man im sorry 😂
anyway im not tryna bust chops, in all honesty my heat mech is shit. You do make some wacky builds but hey if it works it works! This is not a way of me teasing anybody, this is just keepin yall updated. It's like my own mini flex thread if that makes sense? btw Which build are you talking about though?