Energy mech

Ruben

1 hour ago, BigBoi said:

1007645995_(42).thumb.png.cce09a51b585cd7c69a1ab0e867795e8.png

I think it's fine , but also you can change what you want

that is...the furthest thing from fine. Crap HP, crap heat cap and ene cap. Crap cooling, crap rng and crap res. My hugger would have you overheated in 3 turns, my val build would have you ene broken in 1 and you'd be dead in 2-3 turns against my phys. Make dual malice with an EMP, ene recoiler, windigo and a drone of your choice because they all work for dual malice. 

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

that is...the furthest thing from fine. Crap HP, crap heat cap and ene cap. Crap cooling, crap rng and crap res. My hugger would have you overheated in 3 turns, my val build would have you ene broken in 1 and you'd be dead in 2-3 turns against my phys. Make dual malice with an EMP, ene recoiler, windigo and a drone of your choice because they all work for dual malice. 

Can you show me an example on W.U? (if possible)

Edited by Ruben (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Ruben said:

it seems to me that from memory it is something like that.

567g.png

The principal default of this type of build that is very heavy ( with only the side weapon it use 249 weight so that take 1/4 free weight of the build ) and you can have a problem for module, lower energy heat and resist stats than normal but for ftp that not have so many double modules that pretty decent.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Ruben said:

WU dont work for me but what electro made is pretty good

5 minutes ago, Imapancake15 said:

This is the first(keep in mind I don't make elec mechs)

Im not good.JPG

This is the second 

Ver2.JPG

This is all based off of what you have (No premiums = no premiums)

mm nah not enough hp or res. If you were to fight against an energy mech you'd be screwed, you have more heat cap and cooling then you do energy cap and rng. I'd make a build but sadly, WU dont work for me cus raul made some update and it messed it up 

20 minutes ago, Spoon said:

WU dont work for me cus raul made some update and it messed it up 

I found out if you type in https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/#/workshop it usually works if the loading menu is bugged.

21 minutes ago, Spoon said:

mm nah not enough hp or res. If you were to fight against an energy mech you'd be screwed, you have more heat cap and cooling then you do energy cap and rng.

I used what I could from their inv (At least what I assumed they weren't using already for the heat mech)

If I used anything it would look more like this 

Yup.PNG

yup2.PNG

yup3.PNG

yup4.PNG

Ik ik no resist but it could be added Instead of one of the enrg regens