Any Energy Builds with Dynamic Stompers Legs

StealthBeaster

Question

9 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Show me Any Energy Builds with Dynamic Stompers Legs

ars.jpg

The dynamic stomper is obsolete now, generally the person use massive because it was easy to get and is considered the best legs in the game with hight stats for low weight, the roller can be also used for the movement and claw for hp but dynamic stomper huh... the damage and energy damage of stomp ? i'm sorry to tell you but the stomp is extremely situational and is not of such great importance in my opinion.

and also but.. it seems there is no stomp based build of Dynamic stomper because..

valb.png

Here is an exemple of build ( don't use it )

Is my turn, with the sword i will can use the stomp after using the brightsword right ? but that we question ourselves : is that useless to use it here because you can just use mortal bullet instead the stomp, that will inflict more damage and more energy drain to the opponent ( and there are plenty of cases like that or although we can use the stomp we can simply use another weapon which will be better than the stomp )

After that depend the build but why bother making a complicated build that maybe just won't work when you can use massive giving you a lot more stats for the same weight and can be used on almost any build.

If you want to make the most of stomp damage there may be this but don't expect to get past rank 10 - 9 with this..

sgwe.png

i know dynamic stompers look like t-rex legs and are pretty easy to upgrade, they aren't exactly good for anything......

if you want light weight, use massive stone feet. 

if you want more energy drain, use lightning supporters. 

if you want a lot of dmg, use grave diggers

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

54 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

ok dude, show me another build.

i can't open WU right now, but i suggest taking off frantic lightning, last words, and snack. and use lightning recoiler and probably protector drone (energy one). face shocker will also work. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

10 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

i can't open WU right now, but i suggest taking off frantic lightning, last words, and snack. and use lightning recoiler and probably protector drone (energy one). face shocker will also work. 

So the mech will look like this :

qen0.png

there is still a lot of weight left though so I added an emp

79ai.png

If you have Lpv, replace the naga by this and remove the grappling hook .

( i have also changed a little the module )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

make sure you use dynamic stompers since that's topic of the thread.

also, it's hot flash, not flaminator. they also have different weights 

oh yes you have right . so i replied .

b66l.png

pegq.png

( for hot flash and flaminator I confused them, that not a good idea to make them with 2 different color and differentiate the 2 by just an aversion to colors i think.. , _ , )

Edited by Electro (see edit history)