How can I disable base this week, it's been a month.

DragoX

Question

17 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DragoX said:

See this person knows something.

Hes not saying that it's more because I'd prem pack and deals, that is how you progress, the base is way better than the silver boxes, first you can craft kits wich help alot to max items, secondly, you can get legendaries and if you see the study that swazall did you'll see there is bigger chance of legendary than in a prem pack, and is totally worth crafting them if you're f2p,

And once mines are maxed you get a nice steady income of gold, all of those who say base is bad are poeple who either don't know how to use it correctly, or are unwilling to change, if the world changes you must change with it, else you'll be left behind

6 hours ago, Luckyluchs777 said:

Base is for chumps. I made way more progress without it and got better items using silver boxes. I've stagnated at r7 bc of prem modules plus the fact base takes forever to upgrade. Pile of trash.

There is someone called grinding in campaign you should look into that

And there's something called patience, if you don't have it I recommend that you find some other game, I'm only r14 my base is lvl 13, I just do od8 bruv if I can do that so can you if you are r7 

Base haters gonna base hate, I guess.  But just so the discussion is informed, I recall that it took about six weeks to get the base to four gold mines and two factories, one factory producing power kits, and I've never looked back.  I am now maxing my inventory at the rate of three items to maxed mythical every couple of weeks, so that I can experiment with different maxed builds.  Couldn't be doing that with silver boxes.  I'm able to autofarm OD8 on insane and get a nice rate of fortune boxes.  Also worth bearing in mind that  there are base buffs in the Arena shop, and they're good for getting the base moving quicker. 

But if you're intent on silver boxes, go ahead.  But maybe ask Alexander to merge all the "how long to disable my base?  I asked back in the Cretaceous period and still nothing" threads into one. 

• Administrators
On 3/19/2022 at 5:40 PM, DragoX said:

On fourms yes?

On 3/20/2022 at 8:28 AM, Corvus said:

Yes or on discord, but like I said it's rarely done, even paying players have almost no chance of getting it done

Incorrect, please read the FAQ section about disabling base.

Making topics and asking on Discord is useless and quite frankly annoying.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

2 hours ago, Luckyluchs777 said:

Base is for chumps. I made way more progress without it and got better items using silver boxes. I've stagnated at r7 bc of prem modules plus the fact base takes forever to upgrade. Pile of trash.

See this person knows something.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:30 AM, Corvus said:

Hes not saying that it's more because I'd prem pack and deals, that is how you progress, the base is way better than the silver boxes, first you can craft kits wich help alot to max items, secondly, you can get legendaries and if you see the study that swazall did you'll see there is bigger chance of legendary than in a prem pack, and is totally worth crafting them if you're f2p,

And once mines are maxed you get a nice steady income of gold, all of those who say base is bad are poeple who either don't know how to use it correctly, or are unwilling to change, if the world changes you must change with it, else you'll be left behind

There is someone called grinding in campaign you should look into that

And there's something called patience, if you don't have it I recommend that you find some other game, I'm only r14 my base is lvl 13, I just do od8 bruv if I can do that so can you if you are r7 

But is that a way to disable base?

4 hours ago, Raul said:

Incorrect, please read the FAQ section about disabling base.

Making topics and asking on Discord is useless and quite frankly annoying.

Yes but through formula you can access the request base disable thing, not that I care since base I way better than the silver boxes, but that why I don't know much about base disabling, it's not something I'm going to do so why would I want information on it

17 hours ago, TitanBaller said:

Basically all you would need in base is this...

image.thumb.png.c7c1cc8b512fbc134ee351323cada9f3.png

Max out the Gold Mines and build 4 of them, upgrade One Item Factory to 15, and HQ to 15.

Spending on 20lvl HQ and Legendaries is useless, unless you're RICH; and you don't really need more item factories because you can just spam the shit out of that craft button and you can maximize the limit and get hundreds of cards. 

Legendary useless ? The legendary is probably the reason why the player keep the base, even if it is time consuming and expensive it may be worth it to get a vest or a double module or something else, and if you get legendaries that you have double/triple or whether it is legendary like anubis or kraken you can always use them in mythical food.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

Gold mine

90B7CDFF-7985-4F1D-850B-5339E0DEA35F.jpeg.c87c50a616c1672ccccc6cb2c0489c70.jpeg
I get 1000 gold at level 1 and get 75,000 gold with 20 and get up to 300,000 gold.
(gold ore at the time of four)

Silver box

(BASE OFF)

Common is rare, and an epic is available.
Gangs are different from the base.

(BASE)9ED14BE5-5AEC-495C-889A-DF16D96AA110.jpeg.e1c2c70c6bfc799483e20accafd4f1de.jpeg274894CD-10DD-4142-ADA4-1C90F5839808.thumb.png.4402a53c62a9059bca66a2a24b34acde.png936385F8-6794-4871-998E-B1209E27284A.jpeg.b1a489f10e5bdaf2507db2e457350b62.jpeg

Even if I want a legend, max does a level and is available if lucky.
1C06D34F-94CC-4256-982F-17AB5C72F6CA.jpeg.1da55eccab4271fe58bd81b1489ffdd0.jpeg

This weapon is got in base.

Edited by Yukiya18 (see edit history)

On 3/17/2022 at 1:30 AM, Luckyluchs777 said:

Basically all you would need in base is this...

image.thumb.png.c7c1cc8b512fbc134ee351323cada9f3.png

Max out the Gold Mines and build 4 of them, upgrade One Item Factory to 15, and HQ to 15.

Spending on 20lvl HQ and Legendaries is useless, unless you're RICH; and you don't really need more item factories because you can just spam the shit out of that craft button and you can maximize the limit and get hundreds of cards. 

Edited by TitanBaller (see edit history)