dead game?

TitanBaller

dead game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to popularize/revive Super Mechs?

• uh-huh
    • perhaps
    • not in sextillion years and 1024 reincarnations

I don't take any pleasure in playing this game, because its turned into something i dont recognize and I simply don't find enjoyment in.The game is so boring now that talking Bad is probably one of the only fun parts of this boring game. I wonder if they understand that the root of toxicity is the game. It's just not fun and it pisses people off.

I wish by some miracile tactisoft will shut down sm reloaded and go back to the old ways where rank 1 players where using rares.

the game isn't about having fun anymore...

5 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I don't take any pleasure in playing this game, because its turned into something i dont recognize and I simply don't find enjoyment in.The game is so boring now that talking Bad is probably one of the only fun parts of this boring game. I wonder if they understand that the root of toxicity is the game. It's just not fun and it pisses people off.

I wish by some miracile tactisoft will shut down sm reloaded and go back to the old ways where rank 1 players where using rares.

Keep on dreaming legacy player, that is never happening, what could happen id another reset, even that's a stretch, and it's still fun, just don't play like it's your life.

6 minutes ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

I agree, a lot of games are just not "fun" anymore, losing It's spirit or rare to find one game to truly enjoy for a long time, maybe with friends you're in that mindset when playing the games and that nostalgia feeling coming back when you didn't give a care in the world and that's just reality. 

Supermechs is essentially like Geometry Dash at this point. Somehow alive but no updates in sight.

I have said this many times before, and ill say it again: supermechs doesnt need that many updates.

some ballance changes would be nice but what I think the game needs is some polishing, there is still alot of old, outdated stuff left in the game and it could do with a „makeover”. Simple things like fixing the Event banners, updating the guide, maybe showing the story mode better. Just stuff to make it look prettier.

Edited by Jajcyn420
Autocorrect (see edit history)

this_message_brought_to_you_by.json

10 minutes ago, Jajcyn420 said:

Supermechs is essentially like Geometry Dash at this point. Somehow alive but no updates in sight.

I have said this many times before, and ill say it again: supermechs doesnt need that many updates.

some ballance changes would be nice but what I think the game needs is some polishing, there is still alot of old, outdated stuff left in the game and it could do with a „makeover”. Simple things like fixing the Event banners, updating the guide, maybe showing the story mode better. Just stuff to make it look prettier.

Yes It needs some modernity, I'm think the game was meant to be retro inspired, but especially the low bitrate soundtracks maybe should stay that way, but it really needs the quality now for it's age and that could really change or  just maybe, more challenging playstyle (but not change it drastically) so you would feel more immersed and use couple neurons in your brain if you have instead full muscle memory. 

I played Supermechs for more than 5 years, I loved playing the game for a long time.
I Also quit, because after the garbage update since 2017 and i lost my ACC.

I played this game alot and i was top player for a long time, Some legitimate grounds to review the game.

NOW The strategy is limited, The item gameplay design is horrible, The actual options you have in making a mech that isnt total garbage are insanely limited, The upgrading system is horrible and lets your item stronger with the same weight and just throws all concepts of basic balance out of the window.

in the Past, You have a Chance to get Mythical items from Common Boxes, Now You Can't get Mythical Items from Premium Boxes.

Most of this is just the game constantly inhibiting how good you can actually do. In any great competitive game , there are many ways for a great player to just woop some Bad ( players getting to top 10 with only 1 mythical because of their effective mech designs in old supermechs that was possible), But now, you don't really have those options. And because this game wants to make p2w players never fully satisfied to make more money. It's just gonna stay that way, Forever.

and Top clan Supermechs, Has absolutely nothing to do with real Supermechs, The top clan players pay alot of money, and because of that they are in games where they have enough items to feel like they are designing a mech, and not barely making a mech with the items they have. In real Supermechs you have a bunch of players who barely have a mech and a half, and really cant design anything better than what they have, with their current items.

At its best, Supermechs is just something to play in the background,

Most of the time this game is either: Too frustrating or monotonous

Most of the time people keep checking tabs out of the game (videos, memes, ...etc) and pay very little attention to the actual game, It just isn't engaging.

So i'm not enjoying the game, Nobody i know is enjoying it.

I think multiplayer games should reward the time and practice, You put into them, Instead of making 99% of the items you worked for useless.

I have nothing against you.

If somehow you have lost the moral ambiguity, intelligence, and patience to a game which company wants money (like all companies) then you should stop playing this game. Don't even bother to check it. It's a simple solution.

• 2 weeks later...

it's not dead.... but it is definitely "dying" . 

we're losing a lot of players, most because the game is getting boring from no updates...... and the working-but-not-really service system. 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:14 AM, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

So i'm not enjoying the game, Nobody i know is enjoying it.

i am...... some of the time. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt