The Buffs, Archimonde Buff

Tirreggregars

Archimonde  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Archimonde be Buffed as I have Described

• Yes
    • No, Archimonde is fine the way it is
    • No, I agree that it should be buffed but in another way (please specify how)
    • It is too strong, it needs a nerf

I would like to begin by thanking Alexander for the excellent buffs

Secondly, I would like to propose a buff to another torso: Archimonde.

Note** All stats are with arena buffs active

Archimonde is a weird torso, and a weird L-M. It requires relatively little boost power to reach maximum level, a lot less than any other L-M. However, it is utter garbage. weighing in at 363 kg, it is the second heaviest torso in the game, after the Monkeys. Comparing it to the physical monkey, it has 526 less health, 30 more energy and heat capacity, and 5 less regeneration and cooling, it also has 31 more resistance of all kinds. This means that to even out the health alone you would need to use 2 modules slots for platinum platings. The resistance is definitely a positive, but it could be better. The two platinum platings alone, with the torso weigh 443 kg, meaning you get 657 kg for the rest of your mech, and only 6 module slots. The heat and energy stats require you to equip a lot of modules, meaning that the torso overall has no strengths, it is far too heavy, has low health, relatively bad stats, and the resistance is only slightly above average. 

• Current Archimonde Stats 
    • Weight: 363
    • HP: 1152
    • Heat Capacity: 341
    • Cooling: 91
    • Energy Capacity: 341
    • Regeneration: 91
    • Resistance: 31 all
  • My Proposition
    • Weight: 348
    • HP: 1242
    • Heat Capacity: 271
    • Cooling: 126
    • Energy Capacity: 271
    • Regeneration: 126
    • Resistance: 37 explosive, 31 physical, 31 electric
Edited by Tirreggregars (see edit history)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

• 3 weeks later...
  • The Current Archimonde Stats are these (Divine)
    • Weight: 363
    • HP: 1152
    • Heat Capacity: 284
    • Cooling: 76
    • Energy Capacity: 284
    • Regeneration: 76
    • Resistance: 22 all
  • My Proposition
    • Weight: 348
    • HP: 1024
    • Heat Capacity: 290
    • Cooling: 120
    • Energy Capacity: 260
    • Regeneration: 126
    • Resistance: 44 explosive, 44 physical, 44 electric
    •  
    • (because this mech torso is visually armored I think these would be the best statistics)
Edited by SonnY-ku (see edit history)

It is better, but 980 is far too little for 360 weight, the Hp was fine, making the heat and energy the same would be better. maybe with 240 cap on both, resistance is fine like this now, but maybe HP shoudl be how it was before

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

all it needs is weight reduction tbh

however i think the weight matches the sprite quite well so there should be a hp increase instead

several torsos have been buffed to it's level of hp so it should be unique in that way

it's not necessary to just change every stat when all you need to do is make it a good item that's viable in top ranks

Edited by Wombat (see edit history)