OKI DOKI TEMP RETIREMENT

OKI DOKI

Hi Pilots,

How are you?

With a sad new, I will be temporally at least for 6 months not playing SM on daily basis.

My boss got a new job role as corporate VP, and I was assigned to step in and cover for his current job and my own and yes, no extra pay. 

I hope they remember in my next year review. 😒

So, I am asking my little kids to take over to play my accounts and keep it at least semi-alive and to play pvp etc and I will check what they do, and I will enhance the account with the gold they can collect playing. 

I will be around in the forum time to time because is something fast thing to do but less active. 

So, please take good care of my kids playing the game with my accounts and do not be offensive to them. They are just 7 and 9 years old good-mannered kids playing under my OKIDOKI and OD FARM accounts not me starting this week. They play their own account but not every day and yes, they know how to play the game and they have their own ranked accounts "I built" but do not play every day so they play low having enough power to be rankers when they want. 

When you see OKI/OD accounts now in the arena will be them. I hope all goes well. 

Thx

OKI

18 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

It is a pity that you retire but we understand, for my part, as here I will be respectful, do not worry, do you what is best for you and your family.

No matter how it turns out for me it is enough and appreciable.

Electrick010, what is going on in the clan?

It is sad to see my home clan to be suddenly dismantled without any real reason. Last season played for 5k and got it. Why are people walking away when great players are been there? Why those players on first place left been solid and in a top clan position? 

It is really a heart breaking to see my home in this disarray. There is no reason at all to be like that. Why people do this kind of thing I will never understand. Really makes me feel sad. 

How many times we suffered but we the core stayed in good or bad times. Why?  It is unbearable. Maybe some don't care because it is a game, but I do care and does hurt to be honest.  I left because I said I can't play not having choice because it is work assignment cutting off my play time but there is no reason to happen this. 

Just frustration. I was asking to the family to take over and see if want to play at the clan as basic but why this now for no real reason. 

32 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Electrick010, what is going on in the clan?

It is sad to see my home clan to be suddenly dismantled without any real reason. Last season played for 5k and got it. Why are people walking away when great players are been there? Why those players on first place left been solid and in a top clan position? 

It is really a heart breaking to see my home in this disarray. There is no reason at all to be like that. Why people do this kind of thing I will never understand. Really makes me feel sad. 

How many times we suffered but we the core stayed in good or bad times. Why?  It is unbearable. Maybe some don't care because it is a game, but I do care and does hurt to be honest.  I left because I said I can't play not having choice because it is work assignment cutting off my play time but there is no reason to happen this. 

Just frustration. I was asking to the family to take over and see if want to play at the clan as basic but why this now for no real reason. 

With the rank 1 (top players), they decided to return to their original clans or similar, the others is because they are tired of playing or have commitments in real life, and others because it seems that they don't like the lack of contribution, I was thinking of leaving too but it seems that they didn't like the idea so I decided to stay until the clan recovers or I have something urgent with my studies, for now I don't know who the new leader of the clan is but it's defined in Azrael (Probably), I can't say how the clan ends but I'll be there until I see something definitive.

Electrick010®

2 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

With the rank 1 (top players), they decided to return to their original clans or similar, the others is because they are tired of playing or have commitments in real life, and others because it seems that they don't like the lack of contribution, I was thinking of leaving too but it seems that they didn't like the idea so I decided to stay until the clan recovers or I have something urgent with my studies, for now I don't know who the new leader of the clan is but it's defined in Azrael (Probably), I can't say how the clan ends but I'll be there until I see something definitive.

So, Azrael is back? 

As far I remember he left 3-4 weeks ago but I already declined on play time because I was on training unable to play as before now this job assignment. I left unable to do simple basics. I will move back OKI to see if my family play. 

If some lacks contributions and some left because of that I will understand. The clan is base in contributions for rewards earned between all the members support as always been. I am at work right now, but I will add OKI request.

If Azrael is in the clan but with another name, with respect to you, do not put so much pressure on yourself, this game is for fun and having heavy or stressful jobs with games with a lot of activity are not usually a good combination, it is also important to rest or get out of the routine for a while, with the members, some always leave, but others will arrive, for something it occurred to me to call the generation of mechs XD, it depends on the clan if they want to progress or not.

They probably won't take long to accept your request to the clan, I will say about this topic so that there is no confusion.

Electrick010®

15 minutes ago, Electrick010 said:

If Azrael is in the clan but with another name, with respect to you, do not put so much pressure on yourself, this game is for fun and having heavy or stressful jobs with games with a lot of activity are not usually a good combination, it is also important to rest or get out of the routine for a while, with the members, some always leave, but others will arrive, for something it occurred to me to call the generation of mechs XD, it depends on the clan if they want to progress or not.

They probably won't take long to accept your request to the clan, I will say about this topic so that there is no confusion.

I added OKI to CANDELA. My kids will play the pvp, titan, war. They know how to play but they play other games. They know what I do in my play ways, and they do the same with their accounts, so they understand well what I do to help in the clan, but they are not chat goers or play every day. I am asking to split the play between them to have a basic win and the other stuff. I will always check but My play time for next 6 months is gone at my work breaks till this assignment ends. I have t support my boss until he is fully in his new role as VP according to what his bosses told me yesterday in a meeting. It is totally new for me to the information even I knew I was assigned some roles in the side in the recent months reason I slowed down and removed O.D FARM and now I know why. Oh, well. I will check all the time the accounts and I will do the upgrades but for now play time is gone. Yes, I will communicate to the clan when I connect to check clan status and my kids plays. 

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Nooo... Will you still be on forums to check in sometimes? Also I think everyone will welcome your little ones, tell them to stop by in chat sometimes, I'm always there 🙂
I do wish you the best of luck bruv, we will all miss you. Stay safe and keep working hard brother 😼

Yes, I will be around all the time. I just can't play in my play time available. Always has been limited but now impossible. I always will try to sneak in for a play if I can with the kids with family time if they are playing it, but my regular play time is gone for now just a temp condition for 6 months. 

My kids play the game for 2 years. My son was 5 when started to play but always play with me or his mother not alone due to some people around are not that great using offenses so he plays only with supervision but now is 7 and do his own stuff but I do not allow game forums or game chats including his other games. Too many bad kids around. 

They play well and they are capable to rank up and they had pushed to R1 in 1V1 and 2V2 on their own but having so many games around they change games all the time and this one take ton of time to farm so they do not play every day but farm often to keep accounts growing. 

So just be careful because they can kill even tops in particular my daughter. 🤣 In rare moments they go for the kill and push rank for boxes then get bored and slow down and drop like they got what they wanted then change game. 🤣

2 minutes ago, WarrMachine said:

Bar none the best farmer the game has ever seen. Game will feel a bit empty without your presence.

Best of luck with your future endeavors OKI, will be patiently awaiting your return!

Thx my friend.

I will keep farming, but the plays will be the kids not me for 6 months.

Now, just be careful with my daughter in her desire to kill for fun. She is actually a good player been 9. 🤣 Her brother is skilled too good enough to kill tops if they screw or miss opportunity and we had played against each other's, and they killed me big time. Well, I am an easy prey as player, but they are good. I do not know how they will play my accounts. It is the first time I allow them to play the accounts. Only my niece is allowed OKIDOKI since is the co-owner when we created together, and she played alone for months. She can take the account and she is a solid player R1 any season if she wants to play serious. 🤣

Oh, actually my wife read the forum and she know how to play and knows players that I talk to and friendly clans. She is aware of my comments. She annoys me sometimes. Oh well, she will read this. 🤗

5 hours ago, Ur Hacking said:

😞 

I already miss you 😞 

I will be around. do not worry. Just play time is doom for now but I will try to do some time to time if luck. Forum will be close to normal just will miss some days here and there but will add comments and stuff as always. 

I hope to see you again soon without you the game will become bland and at least with you you are a player who says things not as certain who becomes clan leader and who fires you after 1 year of service a candela does not kevin p . good luck in your new position and thank you boss for more work.

43 minutes ago, ayron said:

I hope to see you again soon without you the game will become bland and at least with you you are a player who says things not as certain who becomes clan leader and who fires you after 1 year of service a candela does not kevin p . good luck in your new position and thank you boss for more work.

Thanks, ayron. Stay put in the clan. ACE it is our mate and good leader. He should command CANDELA of course his clan. My kids are playing now. They will decide what to do for months ahead. They know about your clan, and they will check it out. 

There are many great players and clans for sure. Sad when people abandon or get affected on their clans. 

You will be always part of my game journey and Stars. Keep going. I will be here every week even I won't play for a while, but I will try when opportunities come. 

About ACE BARON CLAN, I hope people join and stay with a nice leader at the helmet like him. I am missing too many mates around been part of the clan for long and for those with a good chunk as mates. 😭

dont forget to tell your kids to clean your mechs weapons

cleaning rods

bore brush (caliber specific for heat and energy weapons as they may differ)

cleaning jags (for slotting and foam fitting)

cleaning swabs

double ended utility brushes 

cleaning patches (caliber specific for heat and energy weapons as they may differ, lint and fiber free)

Luster cloth

Silicone laced mop and a reel cloth

failure to keep a consecutive routine with your mech could lead to some...very bad situations.

Edited by Atomus (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, Atomus said:

cleaning rods

cleaning swabs

cleaning patches (caliber specific for heat and energy weapons as they may differ, lint and fiber free)

Luster cloth

failure to keep a consecutive routine with your mech could lead to some...very bad situations.

i- what was all that for??

4 hours ago, Atomus said:

cleaning rods

cleaning swabs

Luster cloth

Actually, my son does have Pellet/BB and is good shooting at center with movement. He practices often with moving targets. I used to be good. I was at shooting clubs since baby time with my parents, so I used to play with around people shooting and me collecting the shells after the shooting and were hot and played with them. 🙂 My daughter is natural shooter. They know about guns etc and proper maintenance dismantling and oiling them. 🤔 I think she is like a tomboy girl. She does the boys stuff and todays boys are like girls. 🤣 There is no longer boyhood. She gets bored often to play with girls. She said they are drama for everything and not that friendly. She hangs with the kids' playing sports and stuff like that.