OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

1 minute ago, CleverName said:

Keep up the good work, Oki 🙂

Fun to see you progress and play some near meta builds every now and then =P

Oh, Thx a lot bro.

I still just testing energy, heat and resistance against top players with those mechs under development. I know it is not the best configuration but I am doing this just making parts but decided to make test with modules to see what really hold. It does good in general to keep R3+ and with hands of serious players can do much better. So far I have tested against many builds against the top 4 clans and I have been able to wreck a lot even your peers and others but still weak. The heat mech it is more reliable but against good players top ones and depend against what mechs can win but also lose been too low in health. The energy mech need a bit of buff on weapons as you mention in your video even I have been building this by logic and default not as copy just to rebalance parts that I do not have developed and still way low in many parts in need for raid, titan etc.

I am playing in the low basic side of health not buffing up to 3.2k and lower energy and heat cap but the lack of divined modules is better to keep it in the way it is. I can reach R1 in all seasons as my test been able to check but still need work. 

Players like you are way to far of me to be able to really damage. Warrmachine do great against me and Invicktus it is another top hard to goes by in your clan and I do like those guys playing.  Sure others and in the others clans but getting  wins when I get focus against. Today testing incomplete mechs in OKI DOKI  for fun hopping to get data for positions and damage so can in the future do play against odds. 

I will finish this in OKI and work then in others parts around for future mechs possibilities. I can't really make meta build as you and others with all max and divine but ok to play and create some damage here and there. 

As you mention, scopes are not meta at this point but I need parts. Will use mechs for basics for R3 in my busy life schedule. Phys versions I had that in mine long ago but never built lacking of  drainers so never developed. 

Well, in general I do have mechs to sustain and play relax for R3. Will take very long to make parts and proper configurations to do better farming. Also, in my style of configuration I still lacking of some modules I need. Sure can be done in different ways and more proper but it is just preferences. Will see. In mean time will be around in the fluctuation up and down and hopping for some parts to get having bad luck in that department. 

My fun is to have fun making parts slowly so all it is cool. 😎 

48 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

Yes

Clever name you are stealing our solo medales.go on like that be first

He do great for sure. He kicks my butt all the time play against him and can add to his AP. 🤡🤣

54 minutes ago, CleverName said:

I am the king of super mechs neal before me and maybe i give you a free win

Oki doki gave me 100 th like

1 hour ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Still working on this build and idk when I will max this baby lol

Screenshot_20210413_130254.jpg

Screenshot_20210413_130251.jpg

Clever name can max your baby in 5 minutes

That mr nightmare 

Sith torso is mrs.nightmare

56 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Still working on this build and idk when I will max this baby lol

Screenshot_20210413_130254.jpg

Screenshot_20210413_130251.jpg

Cool.

Now, you have a big issue in the mech and it is energy modules. Sure I do understand you do not have the modules but since your weapons depend from energy you are energy mech target. Energy and heat will increase maxing the modules but your regeneration will remain very low. I like you are building using plates and resist modules. You still have some weight to spare. Keep going and happy yo see your progress. 👍

3 hours ago, Pink555 said:

Oki doki gave me 100 th like

Clever name can max your baby in 5 minutes

That mr nightmare 

Sith torso is mrs.nightmare

Ik but time I max it will around 4-5 months 

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Cool.

Now, you have a big issue in the mech and it is energy modules. Sure I do understand you do not have the modules but since your weapons depend from energy you are energy mech target. Energy and heat will increase maxing the modules but your regeneration will remain very low. I like you are building using plates and resist modules. You still have some weight to spare. Keep going and happy yo see your progress. 👍

I will get a heat mod out and put a energy booster but my cooling will be too low

Nvm I like heat counter than then

And HOW DARE YOU SAY BAD WORDS TO MY SITH @Pink555?

Hcaptcha scam

8 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

I will get a heat mod out and put a energy booster but my cooling will be too low

I didnt saybad words bruh

10 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

you no need to make changes. Play according what you can do for now and know best. 

4 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

A premium box and lv100 box give me them

building up power little by little. nice goodies. Just like my threads, little by little but constant and steady all can be reached. Build the foundation "modules" and manage properly epics granted to make legends step by step. Do not eat all epics just because trying to max out something. Level up your account farming as much you can to get more energy bars and garage space. Keep the good work.👍