OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

Yes and no. Yes I change of mind even I am increasing gold reserves. I was bored of acc status and decided to divine modules to have some set for a mech of different items plus needed to make some room too and decided to make few Myth parts around post making enough legends from epics parts on reserve. 

Gold dropped but I am recovering back since I am not crafting. 

image.thumb.png.19616cc0147c8b4f6daf5082c43a8c0b.png

rdrere.thumb.PNG.8589ca78e8413206db8b6e41de543c7c.PNG

xfdf.thumb.PNG.3b9a0758e36b8e3a2f3346c832f6db72.PNG

aesrdfg.thumb.PNG.219f1fc4a7571ba6b5a6aabeaacfe1bd.PNG

I got this one on clan 2k wins today

rty45.PNG.669490677893ceab0a3479a1ffb7634a.PNG

Rank box. Not playing for high rank. No time. Bad drop.

dbxfcgv.thumb.PNG.38e1e534cc0e2cba0c3cb09270c7b440.PNG

Cheers😘

k917AAVIxQpuP3cf18gAkEY6Bop0=

Sup funky pilots.

I hope all goes well for you all.

The progress it is slow but consistent. I am trying to keep replenishing gold reserve for future craft. Gold is growing and maybe I will move to the 80 million base and get extra gold then do some power kits. Not sure at this point and will depend of my mood during the week. 

I decided to get last offer but I haven't opened. I will work on that later. I no need the weapons at this point because I am trying to level up many myth parts ready for it but need gold for it and of course meat parts no enough to start maxing. Will take some weeks if I go in that direction. 

Anyway, little improvement but moving forward. It does feel good to have some gold reserve.  

image.thumb.png.7211f5ccde947c93854bfb5dcaa0dec8.png

I divined one part for testing. 

bcfncgv.thumb.PNG.4d791fac67aecb57463156e45c72ca60.PNG 

Last season I was not planning to go for R1 but happens. This season I doubt will move to R2-R1 testing parts at low rank picture below.

image.thumb.png.ef8943ec425045bbea0659bc9d9564b2.png

CHEERS 

rQFO3Wikjbtc=

forgot to add war box. 😞 No gold relic. Oh well. No hopes. 🤦‍♂️

opiuyutgk.thumb.PNG.0b7f380a97595a66d0d51faa0728dc37.PNG

1 hour ago, Electrick010 said:

I was lucky enough to acquire my legendary relic and make a Divine, incidentally a Mythic lvl 1 more, GG OKI, Once I reach Rank 4 I may return to Candela.

419785794_Screenshot_20210830-081441_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.8663df11f677483b7e7da80a4f9d779b.jpg

20210830_211407.jpg.1a4aab7800e50de576c211545a2c37c8.jpg

Nice set of mechs.

The basic entry for CANDELA is R4 but there are exceptions depending if the player it is consistent and it is a grinder. I mean, if you get the basic wins from the clan and get more than basic in 1v1 due to we go for 5K every season, collect tickets and always fight the titan regardless damage you can be ok. 

The important is to participate always in TITAN fight no matter the little damage but be part of, collect tickets of course all depend of the time zone due to some of us collect early and fast to no lose the possibility to win the titan. War will depend of your mech power if have 3 mechs decent enough for the fight avoiding too high damage dropping % of win.   

If you are active every day and can with the wins asked you have an entry.  Sure the new boss can kick people not been active so need to be active and no matter power level and for how long is been in the clan he will push people away fast. Trust have to be earned will say. 

The clan is good due to have nice people plus you can play your game as you want but in the moment there is a request for the good of the clan we respond to the call and move to the direction we need to go as group. 

You can ask me any question if interested so PM me any time. We have room right now but need to be consistent on basics. 👍

I like your avatar. 👍

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice set of mechs.

Thanks 🙂.

The basic entry for CANDELA is R4 but there are exceptions depending if the player it is consistent and it is a grinder. I mean, if you get the basic wins from the clan and get more than basic in 1v1 due to we go for 5K every season, collect tickets and always fight the titan regardless damage you can be ok. 

Without a doubt I would have entered before, but currently I have complications to win, in my time I think I was the third or fourth most active of the clan offering 500 wins in 1vs1 and I prefer to enter Rank 4 because the AP was also important when I was in the clan.

The important is to participate always in TITAN fight no matter the little damage but be part of, collect tickets of course all depend of the time zone due to some of us collect early and fast to no lose the possibility to win the titan. War will depend of your mech power if have 3 mechs decent enough for the fight avoiding too high damage dropping % of win.   

I never had a problem helping with the titan, I always get up early to collect tickets and regarding the damage, for now I have a hard time damaging it, but I do my best

While my equipment is currently incomplete, but I can hold out a bit, I very rarely enter Wars and I am always on the lookout for the clan's position and constantly ask the clan leader to see if I can enter or not.

If you are active every day and can with the wins asked you have an entry.  Sure the new boss can kick people not been active so need to be active and no matter power level and for how long is been in the clan he will push people away fast. Trust have to be earned will say. 

Maybe I will ask to join the clan when I can, for now I have to look for important things in real life.

The clan is good due to have nice people plus you can play your game as you want but in the moment there is a request for the good of the clan we respond to the call and move to the direction we need to go as group. 

Always the clan and its people have been good when I met him, I still remember when the clan was just beginning to grow, it did not even reach rank 6 in those days.

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

You can ask me any question if interested so PM me any time. We have room right now but need to be consistent on basics. 👍

I like your avatar. 👍

Currently I have nothing that doubts me, but thank you for your support, regarding the Avatar I found it nice and I decided to use it, almost 4 hours of work to finish it =).

Electrick010®

Ron-Good. Keep saving as I said. Do not max those weapons I saw in the account. Hold back and save. I saw you tried to max one I said to not do. It will harm you than to help you. Max the Mercy for now. Wait saving and max the second one at the time to keep gold moving up and do it only with the mix boxes accumulation. Buy the 2 items I indicated if sales but do not spend tokens on boxes for now. I saw you got the money I sent. Get the offer I said no other. If no offer in 2 months then buy some boxes with weapon or offer like this one but not now. If you get those 2 items you will be much stronger than OKI with current set up. 

OK. Now to my thread up date.

Well, I was thinking to go for 90 millions but I got bored again to see too many weapons not max out. I will start to craft power kits maybe for 2 weeks and gold will drop really hard. Ok, I can recover without lot of issues. 

Gold increased to 82 millions. I might get into 12-16 weapons to max out then increase gold back. Yes, will drop a lot but it is the game idea. 🤦‍♂️🥶

Anyway, let see.

image.thumb.png.5c898c32996ae8f93575a4c5975ec744.png

image.thumb.png.cf829c31fa7e7840de2073691baa7070.png

Lets crank up that idle base. Is look so sad been idle. I will make it happy again. 🙃

image.thumb.png.49f2f3ab68cd09f3b802a4218010706a.png

Lets do the 4 to be happier 🙂

image.thumb.png.ef839ed15bcc904077b8eb995bb017e9.png

Oh yeah. Lets spend gold like rich and become poor again. 🤭🤣👏

WAR BOX 😞 

opiuyutgk.thumb.PNG.455db65721499a400991113fd592fe5b.PNG

RANK BOX-SAD  😞 

1585423091_okir3.thumb.PNG.d7aaf371085fc761bf4a9ff143c330e5.PNG

Forgot to add

I myth one part. The other R1 box. 😥 

Super Mechs_2021-09-03-14-54-14.jpg

Super Mechs_2021-09-03-15-03-25.jpg

CHEERS

giphy.gif&ehk=MfKpNSVVuaIe6yPnjxteLsZv3g

Yes, I forgot to stop to max that weapon but sis was the one who worked on because I forgot to tell her.  I will let you know before I decide to buy any offer.  I will spend some gold with the Mercy and by the way I increased storage space to 405.  I know you said to keep it at 400 for now but I got few items I do not want to meat  in case because I don't have others on reserve. 

WOW, you will drop on gold a lot.  You will spend at list like 50 millions to make 16 parts maybe more.  According what I calculated it is a lot. Crazy. 🤔 Maybe if you have 120 millions will be fine but for 82 it is tuff. 🤐

Hi Pilots

How are you. I have no much time but I am updating this short progress. 

Current gold stash dropped a lot post making 2k power kits. Now I am moving up to save some gold. I was able to max out few items around but will take a long process to get the rest I have around to max. To prevent the gold drop too much I decided to stop and recover some gold. 

In a side not, I have been too busy and my gold collection is been a lot slower and barely making a pvp and keeping lower rank. I am now playing solo for few weeks or rather say I can't play but stepped out of my clan for few weeks unable to do basics for the clan during this time. I will return to the can and to basics post this messy weeks are gone. 

Anyway, let see what is going on....

Gold down to 71 millions but also I decided to get few extra tokens. 

image.thumb.png.a3a360660f102415b1112ad9c75c4184.png

Old parts maxed out.

ire75.thumb.PNG.81fcb5b487cba57267e611e80b76865c.PNGtrudyg.thumb.PNG.d549c298511a3bcee2da6b7e9067b5b9.PNGktyruyedrs.thumb.PNG.5c5e8255bf902e46422fbdea23268e61.PNGutr6uf.thumb.PNG.afeca846d2f2a859abce71d988d5277d.PNGkuti7g.thumb.PNG.45217de3d5fd54f7bd34f8bb80a23741.PNGgiut.thumb.PNG.86a14b748a569716f4e042488ba312b2.PNG848952136_kufjdth.thumb.PNG.a6ad4a78aa846e8b381a28f1c79e363b.PNG

Rank box. A bit happy since I am not getting gold relics and I need them. 👍

988265882_okir3a.thumb.PNG.501625e2c1bc46ff42041d6805da8f4a.PNG

Last war boximage.thumb.png.b0603c500342593e809b9c6ad21f5d71.png

CHEERS

x9fmsXfvDV29PXhqODuJZnE=

image.thumb.png.677f801d8d90c65b165747ba7860bfc1.png

WOW, you left the clan for some weeks. I had no idea. Sis was reading and just find out. Ah, I got it. I remember you told me about the new assignment but no idea you will walk away of the clan. If not wrong you can sty there without issues due to your entry ways. I remember SHABBA what he said to you and the clan. Still I do not understand why you left. 

Nice progress. I saw some of those weapons in the low 20's when sis opened the account to see account a bit.  I was able to move to 35 millions and maxed few parts you said. Yeah, I will kick you next time. 😃

You have a phone. you can call me like your sis and will know ahead. 🤦‍♂️I already talked to her. I am too busy at work and training for new job role. No time to play basics just a few here and there. I connect as always and read in the side when is possible like now doing some work at home because I left a bit earlier than normal to get some stuff done before class. 

I left the clan just for some weeks. It is not right to steal rewards without doing my job for the clan. Will you stay in the clan and others doing the job and you getting a reward doing nothing? That it is not cool at all. 

Great. Keep saving a bit more then work on the other 2 weapons I indicated. Your second mech will be really tuff to deal with. Keep saving the relics. Do not use them for now. Too early for it. Game change a lot. If you need to use some just use them for the torso to increase health if is a needed torso. I recommend only one if you like. No more. I do not think you need to add more torsos. Keep current inventory. Save gold. 

Hi awesome pilots

How are you?

I am fine but really busy at work and training. I can't wait till those trainings are over and can come back to play a bit more no losing days and the gold and tokens not doing dailies, titan etc. 

Ok, let see how many eggs the chicken left around 🐓🐣 or how much bacon I was able to make 🐷🥓🤡

My goal set up remains unchanged. I am focus increasing gold reserve for the next batch of power kits craft then will increase gold reserve again and later will max some parts. I have to many parts to go for it and it is a long and slow process. 

I have not been changing the line up but I have few weapons ready and can make changes and inflict a bit of more damage. I will hold on that for now and will keep the focus in building raw power as building block preparing the foundation. No rush for any particular rank. I like steady progress so I keep working on it as been from start. Because I do not have much time I can't get focus on plays and increase rank. I will have to deal with that for a lot of time. Some times I get just some luck nothing else but pure luck. 

I was able to increase gold a little bit. Factories are idle till I can come up with enough gold reserves and crank up those factories. I will be saving gold for another week then will make around 2k pawer kits for 6 days or so. Post crafting I will increase gold again then will max some parts and of course that takes some weeks again. 

I have like 100 power kits on reserve in total for emergencies during this period before start to craft new batch. 

Reserves moved from 71 to 77 millions in very slow ways due to lack of pvp and missing a lot of time without grind for gold. Oh well, what I can do......

image.thumb.png.85c254ff5e1b0c4a252f5eb01c097f7b.png 

image.thumb.png.5f892c676b3ed6ed692fde3100f3e106.png

I was able to transform 1 part due to I needed the storage space.

jdfry.thumb.PNG.09ee92f3dd117a8dd5f36c108614c80b.PNG

My R1 box always so good🥺🥴🥱😒

r1okidoki.thumb.PNG.82daec876fdce494b1d7f143ce179620.PNG

CHEERS

Bnpw0dhArl2r8rA424=