OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

Gold is growing back but I need more.  I might stick for another week on gold accumulation then move to craft some.

Super Mechs_2021-06-11-14-56-51.jpg

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Gold is growing back but I need more.  I might stick for another week on gold accumulation then move to craft some.

Super Mechs_2021-06-11-15-08-46.jpg

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Super Mechs_2021-06-11-15-08-46.jpg

I had no idea we are in fuel gen. First time missed😔

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pilots. I hope all goes well for you all and wish a great summer for those on summer time and winter for those on winter. Sure half and half for those in the middle of the planet. 🤣

As I just recently mentioned in O.D. FARM progress little by little my alt account , I have been also in OKI focused increasing gold reserves for future development. The process it is very slow farming but I am a consistent player playing everyday even on vacation time traveling. I do what I can farming and limited in pvp time but at list still moving forward with both accounts. 

Let see.

As O.D. FARM, I was able to reach 50milions in OKI for first time. That it is cool for me as goal set. I am thinking to increase more gold for another week and then use 500 power kits around and craft another 4k power kits  similar to O.D FARM to max out current parts under development.image.thumb.png.c9ed8904c6c6f9169d0d96ec1c3f5f18.png

No changed at BASE. I am not interested to make changes for now. I do not use L20 option having too many parts to go for L50 around. 

image.thumb.png.e764480e264cc9fbb7794abadea532af.png 

I have a total of 165 MYTH parts and of those I have 128 at L50.

I have a total of 315 between MYTH and LEGENDS and a total of 580 including Epics. 

War Box

image.thumb.png.80969c7b796faa68e9eb06a8baf7a49d.png

I forgot to get an screen capture for Rank box but I got 1 gold relic and a Legend meat and 3 epics meat.

My current boxes inventory no changes in premiums and I guess will have to use some mix boxes in a few days to lower down them if not it won't accumulate more. Maybe I will make some epics L30 or L40 parts eating a bit them.

image.png.d76c6fdd979ffb5affb67d3828755bf6.png

CHEERS

source.gif&ehk=GF8NwKONGp1zzziMFajNa%2Be

8 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hi Pilots. I hope all goes well for you all and wish a great summer for those on summer time and winter for those on winter. Sure half and half for those in the middle of the planet. 🤣

As I just recently mentioned in O.D. FARM progress little by little my alt account , I have been also in OKI focused increasing gold reserves for future development. The process it is very slow farming but I am a consistent player playing everyday even on vacation time traveling. I do what I can farming and limited in pvp time but at list still moving forward with both accounts. 

Let see.

As O.D. FARM, I was able to reach 50milions in OKI for first time. That it is cool for me as goal set. I am thinking to increase more gold for another week and then use 500 power kits around and craft another 4k power kits  similar to O.D FARM to max out current parts under development.image.thumb.png.c9ed8904c6c6f9169d0d96ec1c3f5f18.png

No changed at BASE. I am not interested to make changes for now. I do not use L20 option having too many parts to go for L50 around. 

image.thumb.png.e764480e264cc9fbb7794abadea532af.png 

I have a total of 165 MYTH parts and of those I have 128 at L50.

I have a total of 315 between MYTH and LEGENDS and a total of 580 including Epics. 

War Box

image.thumb.png.80969c7b796faa68e9eb06a8baf7a49d.png

I forgot to get an screen capture for Rank box but I got 1 gold relic and a Legend meat and 3 epics meat.

My current boxes inventory no changes in premiums and I guess will have to use some mix boxes in a few days to lower down them if not it won't accumulate more. Maybe I will make some epics L30 or L40 parts eating a bit them.

image.png.d76c6fdd979ffb5affb67d3828755bf6.png

CHEERS

source.gif&ehk=GF8NwKONGp1zzziMFajNa%2Be

Oh yes, I forgot to add my little flags around. 👍 They will keep moving up.

image.thumb.png.9c62071261e67c45ba27312b9c1c7279.png

1 hour ago, Hauer Horatio said:

tell me how you get so many premium boxes and tokens , teach me and everyone , i tried so hard but still not that much 

Nothing in reality to teach. The premium boxes are accumulated trough the time in some parts offer like the matrix, or fortresses granting 6 of them per offer and long ago I got few of those 15 with tokens something like that but never opened. I was free player already reached top rank but had no time to keep higher rank due to working in others accounts so I kept OKI at low rank to match up with OD FARM 4 months younger. My niece wanted an item and I got the item for her but then she was unable to play and I took back my account and decided to buy few offers and reached 60 premiums accumulation. I opened those and got trash but some  decent parts showed up but no gold to develop them. Not having enough gold and parts to develop the few new offers I got accumulated till now and since I have parts from fortune boxes decent from long ago and the items I got in the past not developed and getting the new portals I end up having enough parts and no need to open boxes because will end up without storage room due to I preserve epics to make legends from them. 

Tokens, I got few offers with tokens time ago and not using them because no needs unless a particular item and  clan weekly goal I save them plus raid and commercials. Some tokens in the past got them from game offers at 75% on discount so pay $75 for 6500 tokens and saved.

There are been many offers but not getting them because not use for me at this point. I no need to open them and will remain like that because currently developing future parts interested to use for fun. I have many epics parts that I need to develop in need. 😉

check in Jun 11 I had 32k and in Jun 15 you can see 30k because I got the energy fortress offer. Since I no need offers unless it is a good item and I do not use tokens for anything else now you can see since then my tokens move up to 31.1k .

For example raid but in OKI I got 125. My clan in 1V1 play for 5K so you get the 10 ,50 100 tokens , plus commercials tokens etc for few weeks and moved up and the portal we got others 150or 200 something like that. I just save them because no need. The majority of tokens are purchases in the past and I use the free from clan and the others game stuff.  

image.thumb.png.4b6ee3e3328964f12db31a19f8558474.png 

Oh well, need space and future use👍

image.thumb.png.404d0d115a76e4ffe9295c36cc42c1e5.png

Clan War👍 I need those desesperado 🙃

image.thumb.png.e4b63b2d4d63034dc5b90ea66a2fb7ab.png

Hi brothers and sisters pilots. How all is going? I am here at home with family doing a BBQ with my lady friends from work getting into my nerves with kids around. 🤣 Yes, the kids are watching me right now with my kids looking what I am writing and how I do play this game. 🤡 Yes, my kids are showing off to their friends since some are school friends. 

They are asking lots of questions one after another. I am the designated kids controller so their parents can eat and drink without issues or yelling don't do this or that. 🤭

Anyway, Welcome to my 4 of July USA Holyday  Independents Day not been independent. 🤦‍♂️

As I was communicating before, I decided to increase a bit more gold reserves in OKI and OD. FARM to start some power kits craft. I was hopping to increase a bit more gold but needed to create some legends from epics and myth one part plus increasing a bit more levels to some parts under progress. 

image.thumb.png.991396e0a740171d2aa50434315046da.png

OKI factories are been idle for almost a week but I will start to craft today so next weekend I can go to max few parts and move on again to increase gold reserves. Also I need space and I might myth few parts due to paints around.

image.thumb.png.d1ae99587447570a15de9d30b2743499.png 

Maxed this one

Super Mechs_2021-04-10-16-07-27.jpg

Rank box. Not played for top. I was testing at low rank almost all season then moved up at the last day.  Happy to get that relic. I need that. 

image.thumb.png.41a835a131c5408471c19d4f8dbce8f7.png

Starting factory now crafting power kits

image.thumb.png.9fa4fe8f1a26bdfa121f6a16fa3976ad.png

Cheers

tenor.gif?itemid=15099918&ehk=gaOQUHpzm8

image.thumb.png.cc5538bbcf63b0d9cc97a61bea642ef4.png