OKI DOKI Progress Little by Little

OKI DOKI

I have decided to test consistency for R1 for the mechs and are doing ok👍. Hmm, lack of divined status specially no modules does create a margin gap to win or lose. Anyway, will take long to be able to do something to close gap. 🙄

Currently saving gold. I need a lot of it and takes for ever. 🥴

image.thumb.png.46b7a0ff34bc3e27ac855a279dd9276d.png

Hello my brother, long time no see, how are you, I'm glad you have improved so much, you are an active and active person on this forum, I know, And you are the person I love most on this forum, I rarely join forums, I only participate in free time or on weekends, But when I join this forum I immediately go right here, your topic right to see how you have changed and progressed, thank you my brother 👉❤️👨‍🌾

12 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

Hello my brother, long time no see, how are you, I'm glad you have improved so much, you are an active and active person on this forum, I know, And you are the person I love most on this forum, I rarely join forums, I only participate in free time or on weekends, But when I join this forum I immediately go right here, your topic right to see how you have changed and progressed, thank you my brother 👉❤️👨‍🌾

Thx you bro. 

I am fine and I have been busy due to a lot of work at work. It keeps adding more none stop and game play declined more on pvp. Thx, improvement still based in grinding generally speaking and takes too long to improve something around. 

AH, THANK YOU A LOT FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I REALLY APRECIATE THEM. 

Well, the forum still my main of communication and it is sad no others join to make this more merry but people need to do others things like you like your funny videos that takes a chunk of your personal time. 

Thx bro, I have the tendency to look for your videos and follow your thread. Sometimes delay the time to watch the video since no likes available. It is annoying to no have infinite likes to use. 

I am working on few extra modules for different configurations possibilities for future mechs parts to test as combo but number one priority right now it is the need to increase gold reserves and currently working on that creating a delay to post something new. I am hoping to move to 40millions in reserve and start to craft parts to max out parts.

I think I need one more week saving gold then start to craft for 1-2 weeks to make like 4k power kits or make some and balance to keep healthy gold reserve. Not sure at this point but working on gold reserve moving to the right direction. 🙃

49 minutes ago, Hauer Horatio said:

what do you think about today's offer, it cost 4k tokens and got 24 packs, did you buy it, pls analyze and explain why you bought it and vice versa

No. I won't get offer. Generally speaking using the regular price of sales it is a decent offer.  With 24 can get lucky but I opened one time 60 saved for long and got trash. I am more focus into get a particular item sale that might help me out to build what I need but 4000 tokens is heavy to risk. 

The other reason I have 144 packs on reserves because I have too many items to myth or to do L50 around. The offer can be for a newbie and can get lots of parts from epic and some legends in need. 

There is no point in my case. Also, item sale sequence might end up selling energy fortress. 

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Just adding options

image.thumb.png.dfcbda133f29ea72d19c35e862b421b5.png

Rank box. I like the relic but why a monkey now instead of a gold relic. Meat but I need the relic. Anyway, I take the meat. 😋

image.thumb.png.7b4d903e54700c84283e042144911c49.png

Idk why it drain is similar to armor annihilation lol

Hcaptcha scam

2 hours ago, Atusiff said:

Should I make one of these? 🤔

Hmm, it is better the premium for sure. Now, this one have a 16 in weight a bit less than the original premium not backfire having a bit more weight and can help in configuration if necessary. The item work fine on my low test against high level mechs but it is optional. 

I did one because I want to test in full regardless videos around. I have the 3 versions. Do not spend if not sure. If you want to go for a phys it won't be the same as the meta but close.

2 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

It cost with backfire with less weight and it is epic.

2 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

6 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, it is better the premium for sure. Now, this one have a 16 in weight a bit less than the original premium not backfire having a bit more weight and can help in configuration if necessary. The item work fine on my low test against high level mechs but it is optional. 

I did one because I want to test in full regardless videos around. I have the 3 versions. Do not spend if not sure. If you want to go for a phys it won't be the same as the meta but close.

No, I'm speaking of making my own progression topic. I did not notice the above messages

follow me.

2 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

No, I'm speaking of making my own progression topic. I did not notice the above messages

Sure why not. I do the progress as reference  for my development as fun thing to do for me. I like to go back and check what I was doing and mind set changes and mistakes I do all the time.

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

The what???????

Hcaptcha scam