Very important information *please read*

Spoon

Hello everyone. Before I tell you guys what I want to tell you I just want to say I'm not here to get political at all. I found out less than an hour ago that the Ukraine is about 80% out of power. This most likely means the Ukraine will be invaded yet AGAIN. Now, I don't give a crap if you're for Russia or if you're for Ukraine. Religious or not...I am asking everyone to pray for both the Russians and the Ukrainians. There could be hundreds...maybe thousands of people that have a chance of dying. I'm not saying this is gonna happen for sure, but this could go anywhere. Thank you for reading this and please, stay safe..

On 3/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, Ur Hacking said:

In Russo/Ukrain war going on, I’m neutral because Ukraine government is very bad and what I think Russia is trying to do is change the government (don’t judge me)

nope, i believe russia is trying to remake the soviet union, after the soviet union fell in 1991, all of the states under its control were broken free, ukraine being one of them. Put 2 and 2 together. I dont think russia cares if their government is bad or not, they just wanna rule ukraine 

Edited by Atomus (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Atomus said:

nope, i believe russia is trying to remake the soviet union, after the soviet union fell in 1991, all of the states under its control were broken free, ukraine being one of them. Put 2 and 2 together

Russian food is quite bleak (or at least, that's what I've been told), and two neighboring nations have very good farmland. Ukraine being one of them, this may be just one reason for Russian invasion, but Ukraine would be a great food source for the rest of Russia.

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.