What should I myth next

If you have a tonto that isn't max myth yet, myth that. otherwise Axe>Grim Cobra>Legs>Modules.

Focus on your main mech until the weapons and drone are max myth, and modules legy lvl 40.

Then max-myth you second mech and modules legy lvl 40.

And at last max myth your modules.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

30 minutes ago, Zylok said:

If you have a tonto that isn't max myth yet, myth that. otherwise Axe>Grim Cobra>Legs>Modules.

Focus on your main mech until the weapons and drone are max myth, and modules legy lvl 40.

Then max-myth you second mech and modules legy lvl 40.

And at last max myth your modules.

I do have a tonto, but it's epic, and it takes at least 6 power kits to get it to max legendary

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

14 minutes ago, Zylok said:

Tonto is the best drone for the build you are running though. You can also focus on your weapons first if you'd prefer that.

I can agree there.  I used to hate the concept of a 2-4 range drone.  I got a Tonto and, with that same basic physical mech config, started to see why it's so useful.  Now I love it.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

5 minutes ago, Zylok said:

Tonto is the best drone for the build you are running though. You can also focus on your weapons first if you'd prefer that.

The thing I want to myth most is either a weapon on my second mech, so it can actually drain people better, or a energy module on my first, because against energy my first mech is pretty weak

31 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

The thing I want to myth most is either a weapon on my second mech, so it can actually drain people better, or a energy module on my first, because against energy my first mech is pretty weak

Then I would recommend your mass regen booster.  It's META.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

22 hours ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Btw I know this is ur topic Epicspeedstar but I wanted to post this cuz I don't know where the topics are these days xD what should I myth though 

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 8.55.25 PM.png

How about I make a actual topic, and everyone posts there?