Is there any good early game heat weapons?

muffin

Question

My mech is underpowered, the torso and leg is fine, but my weapons are pretty much very bad, they deal way to low damage, how do i get some good early game heat weapons and find them effectively, please no, my luck is bad, dont make me buy premium boxs, im currently requesting a base disable to be able to buy silver boxes, but will i get anything things good from them?

15 answers to this question

Your best bet investment is on either a pair of corrupt light or 1 corrupt light and one savagery , both helps you in arena and campaign and a few raid rounds at the same time , the best long term investment imo

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

corrupt light is good for boilers. you can get it at rare in mix boxes. 

can be upgraded to divine

31 minutes ago, muffin said:

please no, my luck is bad

uhhh.... yeah. well, the thing is. everyone's luck is bad. we're all on the same boat here. you'll get the good stuff eventually. waiting is a big part of the game. 

32 minutes ago, muffin said:

dont make me buy premium box

don't buy prem boxes. save tokens for prem packs and deals. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

3 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

corrupt light is good for boilers. you can get it at rare in mix boxes. 

can be upgraded to divine

omfg 🤯 dual ⚔️ corrupt light 🥵💥 ultra 🦾 OP supreme 🦾⚔️ meta build!!11! it can 👀 destroy 💥 every mech 🤖💀  in the game 🤯🤠🤖😱⚙️ how could we 👋 beat 🔨 this mech 🤖⚙️ ultrrrrrrrrrrrrrra OP 🦾🤖💥⚔️.

7 hours ago, GuningSnipping said:

Desolation Supreme cannon 

Basalt dissolver 

Dawnblaze 

Flamehammer 

5 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

well. it is a lot lighter than most rocket launchers. and it doesn't have pushback..... which is good for some builds. 

It seems that i have wrong, i owe you my sincere apologies i try this in this build and is more effectiveness than i thinked .

xwru.png

Ones that are ez to get are corrupt light, it's quite ez to max, starts at rare, and if you have good elec cap and regen, though I don't recommend it, flaminator, also starts at rare, anything else that's good start at epic, such as desolation, savegery, magma recoiler, basalt dissolver, note that the two last ones are more support type weapons, but useful nonetheless, if you can farm last boss on normal you should get some good stuff after a while, if you can't do that boss do any other boss, the harder the boss the better the rewards, but if you can't do it safely, safely bieng that you finish on auto with enough hp 

11 hours ago, muffin said:

My mech is underpowered, the torso and leg is fine, but my weapons are pretty much very bad, they deal way to low damage, how do i get some good early game heat weapons and find them effectively, please no, my luck is bad, dont make me buy premium boxs, im currently requesting a base disable to be able to buy silver boxes, but will i get anything things good from them?

Desolation is a great non-premium weapon. Get two of those + magma recoiler and repulser and you should be good to go.

16 hours ago, muffin said:

show your account full inventory and the community might help you out in better direction. 🧐