It been a year

Duck

14 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

You guys should have just upped it. lmao. You would be done by now... lol

true. It does takes 6 months in normal way to get it done. 🤣 Sure my base still incomplete. Can you believe that? Pathetic. 🤡👀🤓👈 You do not need to enhance the full BASE to make it functional and get your account to advance. My O.D FARM is a BASE account and look the account progress. 👨‍🌾😉

13 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

true. It does takes 6 months in normal way to get it done. 🤣 Sure my base still incomplete. Can you believe that? Pathetic. 🤡👀🤓👈 You do not need to enhance the full BASE to make it functional and get your account to advance. My O.D FARM is a BASE account and look the account progress. 👨‍🌾😉

Let me guess, you have all the mines maxed, 3 factories at lvl 15, and one factory at 20?

4 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Let me guess, you have all the mines maxed, 3 factories at lvl 15, and one factory at 20?

How do you know? 🤣 Trade secret. Yes, O.D FARM is like that. OKI it does have factories at L15 all of them. Mines in full. There is no point to use L20 option at this point having parts to enhance. It will cost too much the risk for mare epics. I invest in power kits to level up parts or if I want less expensive, I use option for L2 factory RARE.

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

How do you know? 🤣 Trade secret. Yes, O.D FARM is like that. OKI it does have factories at L15 all of them. Mines in full. There is no point to use L20 option at this point having parts to enhance. It will cost too much the risk for mare epics. I invest in power kits to level up parts or if I want less expensive, I use option for L2 factory RARE.

So, no lvl 20 eh.... Yea, I probably do the same... I should have left 3 at lvl 15.

Just now, JamAnime said:

So, no lvl 20 eh.... Yea, I probably do the same... I should have left 3 at lvl 15.

correct. It is does depend on what it is your account status and related to parts at L50 and 3v3 availability and gold reserve to risk plus parts at disposition. 

For example, O.D FARM can go for L20 post this summer after I max parts around. My account is powerful enough to no need to buy items at this point so spending money there is no point because I can achieve R1 in the 3 seasons. Then having an account like that and farming every day, I can get some millions every week and put the factory to work and does takes long to get the order released. Now, I do have 415 premium boxes in reserve, if I open those boxes, I might get something useful "maybe" and will need the gold to max part or parts. In my OKI account, I do have enough inventory for a year maybe longer to max items and using L20 factory is pointless to risk even I can get maybe a weapon in need but is too much gold when I have some weapons to enhance for other configurations. 

2 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Damm... That is crazy.... 

image.png.513fae5e324076a9f5e2a96845590a83.png

I can't open them because I have parts to work on it that I am interested in the future. My account does have 600 slots in garage space like in OKI. It is a weaker account and younger. There are some basic epics in need and premium around. Will take some time to use those boxes. In mean time if a relic offer comes, I will take it. 

I updated my progress in both accounts. take a look so and can see all what I have