Campaign Idea

DArkVold

Someone in the past may or may not have said this I didn't feel like looking at all the past topics. So this idea is to restart everyones campaign. I know all that hard work gone 😫. But look imagine if they replaced those 3 tokens they gave out for completing one mission and started giving out shards instead. Now these shards would obviously need a purpose so we would have to add a shard exchange shop. Let's say for example you get 3 shards for completing an insane mission in the 1v1 campaign. You could then place those shards into the shop in a slot for a premium weapon, for a divine relic, for power kits anything you want. For example Lets say it takes 150 shards to get a premium weapon of your choice or if some people think that's too overpowered it can be a random premium weapon.  You would have to do is 50 insane campaign missions and boom you have the shards needed. Now obviously we cant have people just grinding one mission over and over all day with bots and stuff so after you complete that mission you can't get anymore shards from that campaign for 2 weeks or something like that the time does kind of matter but i'm not a Dev I can't tell them how to make the game. I can expand on the idea if enough people like this idea obviously no one is going to spend a whole day saying a plan just for like 20 views.

28 minutes ago, DArkVold said:

Someone in the past may or may not have said this I didn't feel like looking at all the past topics. So this idea is to restart everyones campaign. I know all that hard work gone 😫. But look imagine if they replaced those 3 tokens they gave out for completing one mission and started giving out shards instead. Now these shards would obviously need a purpose so we would have to add a shard exchange shop. Let's say for example you get 3 shards for completing an insane mission in the 1v1 campaign. You could then place those shards into the shop in a slot for a premium weapon, for a divine relic, for power kits anything you want. For example Lets say it takes 150 shards to get a premium weapon of your choice or if some people think that's too overpowered it can be a random premium weapon.  You would have to do is 50 insane campaign missions and boom you have the shards needed. Now obviously we cant have people just grinding one mission over and over all day with bots and stuff so after you complete that mission you can't get anymore shards from that campaign for 2 weeks or something like that the time does kind of matter but i'm not a Dev I can't tell them how to make the game. I can expand on the idea if enough people like this idea obviously no one is going to spend a whole day saying a plan just for like 20 views.

Interesting but i have a few of suggestion change :

1 - Remove the wait time of regeneration of fragment or reduce it, it could to player to become afk .

2 - Don't remove the tokens reward from finsih a level, the player played this campaign will earn tokens and fragement while the player after this campaign change could earn only fragment .

Optionnal - A campaign shop like arena shop ( only for campaign )

7 minutes ago, Electro said:

Interesting but i have a few of suggestion change :

1 - Remove the wait time of regeneration of fragment or reduce it, it could to player to become afk .

2 - Don't remove the tokens reward from finsih a level, the player played this campaign will earn tokens and fragement while the player after this campaign change could earn only fragment .

Optionnal - A campaign shop like arena shop ( only for campaign )

I only use the wait time so that they don't get a premium item almost every week it kinda makes the game too easy at that point. And yeah I guess the tokens can stay but thx for the input