Resettable shop

Stelight

Resetable shop  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You think this idea must be brought into super mechs ?

• It should come into Super mechs
    • I don't know .
    • Don't need that .
  2. 2. A add suggestion about this idea ?

• No is fine .
    • I have a suggestion ( post )

Many people want a trade in super mechs but .. I don't think we need trade system but rather a add shop, here is my suggestion :

5o2d.png

This shop will replace the mech we can bought, the pecularity of this "offer" is that you choose among the items shown the one you want but you can buy more than however depending on the box chosen you have a limited number of purchase .

The first box to the left will always have e - m items at epic rank for 135 tokens the unit .

The second have only e - m items too but in legendary rank for a price of 575 . 

The last one have only premium items ( l - m ) legendary items for a price of 1200 .

The other perticuliarity is that the items offered change every 24 hours but the items offered are always in a "group"; for example in the box for 135 tokens if there is a battery torso so the 2 other items was also battery torso but in this variants .

To be noted is possible that in an box there are not always 3 items to offer as shown by the third box if is the items didn't have a variants . 

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Electro said:

The last one have only premium items ( l - m ) legendary items for a price of 1200 .

might get more stuff if you just buy a 1k token deal. just saying. 

if your luck is good, you might get some stuff more valuable than just 1 guarenteed l-m. 

other 200 tokens can be saved for other stuff. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

10 hours ago, Electro said:

Many people want a trade in super mechs but .. I don't think we need trade system but rather a add shop, here is my suggestion :

5o2d.png

We had that 1,200 token box a long time ago, we actually had it before I came back to the game but they gave both epic and lege items. I wish I got the chance to get one, idk why Sarah got rid of them, they were good boxes. Please bring them back @Alexander or anyone else on the team 🙏 🥺

12 hours ago, Electro said:

The first box to the left will always have e - m items at epic rank for 135 tokens the unit .

The second have only e - m items too but in legendary rank for a price of 575 . 

Reduction of price carry out:

First box no change ( 135 > 135 )

Second box got a reduction of 100 tokens ( 575 > 450 ) 

Last box have 125 tokens of reduction ( 1200 > 775 )

The third box seems to me so worth it for a permanent box but i'll leave it like that .

2 hours ago, AftoKrator_ said:

might get more stuff if you just buy a 1k token deal. just saying. 

if your luck is good, you might get some stuff more valuable than just 1 guarenteed l-m. 

other 200 tokens can be saved for other stuff. 

Is not totally the same thing, the resettable shop is permanent like the premium box / pack we can buy in the normal shop while the offer are temporary but advantageous, my idea was made to be another way to spend the tokens .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Магазин работает в игре, он уже есть и его торговые предложения сильно ограничены.

Продают в Магазине уже построенных Роботов за жетоны.

Магазин Не продаёт 1( один, любой, разный), предмет для самостоятельной постройки индивидуальных Роботов, на свой вкус.

Магазин только продаёт, и не покупает обратно вещи у игроков, которые стали не нужны, или не актуальны. Такие вещи можно тратить только на улучшение других вещей, или хранить на складе - занимать свободное место. Это не хорошо.😕

• 3 months later...

This could just be implemented into the regular box shop and the premium 1.2kT box could just be another box.

Currently, the game doesn't really need this, but instead needs optimizing and progression improvements.

Obvious roadblocks aside, item groups can just be "featured" each day on the premium box/pack. 

The box can have E-Ms, and premium pack can have legendary E-Ms.

Featured items can just be items that have a drastically improved drop rate during the time that they are "featured".

The L-M box is an incredible idea, only problem is that offers are much more attractive, and would need a "spotlight calendar" to show you which L-Ms would be featured up to 30 days in advance. This is the only way I see it being more useful than token offers, as players will be able to save their tokens for a specific item spotlight and get what they want then.

I also think that there needs to be an E-M item shop where you can buy certain items for a designated price of around 100K-500K (remember that this is you getting the exact weapon you need/want, the price is to prevent it from being broken) with around 10 random items daily.

I also think that there should be "Gold" boxes which give you either a legendary, or a maxed (legendary) powerkit. This could go for 350k/500k and could be useful for maxing items/ when base is too slow. 

(These are just thoughts that I believe have some value, don't take them seriously if you don't value them, as they aren't completely thought-out)

8 hours ago, Bland said:

This could just be implemented into the regular box shop and the premium 1.2kT box could just be another box.

Currently, the game doesn't really need this, but instead needs optimizing and progression improvements.

Obvious roadblocks aside, item groups can just be "featured" each day on the premium box/pack. 

The box can have E-Ms, and premium pack can have legendary E-Ms.

Featured items can just be items that have a drastically improved drop rate during the time that they are "featured".

The L-M box is an incredible idea, only problem is that offers are much more attractive, and would need a "spotlight calendar" to show you which L-Ms would be featured up to 30 days in advance. This is the only way I see it being more useful than token offers, as players will be able to save their tokens for a specific item spotlight and get what they want then.

I also think that there needs to be an E-M item shop where you can buy certain items for a designated price of around 100K-500K (remember that this is you getting the exact weapon you need/want, the price is to prevent it from being broken) with around 10 random items daily.

I also think that there should be "Gold" boxes which give you either a legendary, or a maxed (legendary) powerkit. This could go for 350k/500k and could be useful for maxing items/ when base is too slow. 

(These are just thoughts that I believe have some value, don't take them seriously if you don't value them, as they aren't completely thought-out)

What I think should be implemented, is 2-3 different type of premium pack. One will be regular, another could be the legendaries are only e-m. And another with l-m legendaries (but is pretty expensive and rare). I’m not sure if it’s a good idea though