Suggestions for new players

MiZu

Question

Can some veteran players gather some tips here that could be useful for us new players.

1. Where should I be grinding campaign for good loots?

2. Is 75 pack better or 335?

This is a rather personal question..

Why am I getting just heat items when I want to build a decent energy mech 🤧

Edited by Pebble san
Grammar mistake (see edit history)

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MiZu said:

any boss levels have good chance of FB (fortune box), good loot there. OD6 (overlord den lvl 6) have is good exp and gold farm. overlord den side 1 is good for tickets. 

1 hour ago, MiZu said:

335 pack is better. higher chance of legendary in 5 cards instead of 1. tho it's always better to save for deals. 

1 hour ago, MiZu said:

just bad rng. just wait for it. it'll come. 

good luck, pilot. 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

10 hours ago, MiZu said:

Depends on what you wish to gain the most, gold, XP, or fortune boxes? Also depends on how strong your mechs are, if you're just starting out and can't afford to run the later levels on autoplay then OD6 1v1 is your best bet. Alternatively OD8 1v1 is better for fortune boxes but it gets you less overall gold and XP.

11 hours ago, MiZu said:

Considering 75 x 5 = 375 and packs are 40 tokens cheaper they're better than boxes but even packs are not likely to give you anything good for the price. Save up for offers that can get you guaranteed items or at least more packs for your buck.

11 hours ago, MiZu said:

You and me both, I'll soon have every single heat item in the game but I only have 3 prem energy items.

12 hours ago, MiZu said:

Can some veteran players gather some tips here that could be useful for us new players.

1) If you want items, 1v1 campaign final boss grind.  If you want XP, the mission right before that (in my opinion).  If you want gold, probably 1v1 final boss, last I checked.  My alt is trying to get to campaign level 250 so i get a max protector, so I grind the mission before final boss on 1v1.

2) The premium pack (335) is always better than the box (75).  I recorded videos on YT where I got a brand new account to level 11 (i think) in a week by saving for premium packs (F2P).

Also, if you keep getting heat items, just build with what the game gives you.  You'll get energy items soon enough.  Some of the best 2v2/3v3 teams use the same mech type for both so that they synergize (i.e. 2v2 with two heat mechs, etc.).  For some reason my main gets energy items and my alt gets physical items.  It's just the luck of the RNG.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html