SAVE FOR EASTER

TheHolyFish

13 hours ago, TheHolyFish said:

do as the title sez. SAVE FOR EASTER. same cost, same items, but u also get paint and it looks cool. i for one am saving for easter. im probs making at least 650 tokens a week, so i could probs buy 30 or so packs by the time easter hits.

The easter don't give 6 epic or legendary item instead of 5 for the premium box ?

2 minutes ago, Plezo said:

how can you get 600+ tokens each week?

lemme show u the math, actually. 10 a day for seven days(70) 60 free tokens a day, every day a week(420 tokens) 60 from my clan, about 15 per week from doing the raid, and then 100 from the raid at the end of the week. plus, i threw in 100 for special events. that adds up to 765 tokens per week

ur welcome 😄

also SM is down currently

@Plezo

finallyfree...

7 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

lemme show u the math, actually. 10 a day for seven days(70) 60 free tokens a day, every day a week(420 tokens) 60 from my clan, about 15 per week from doing the raid, and then 100 from the raid at the end of the week. plus, i threw in 100 for special events. that adds up to 765 tokens per week

ur welcome 😄

also SM is down currently

@Plezo

Not down for me, or you mean you cant play arena

18 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

nah its prob my wifi LMAO

i had 15 tokens at the start of yesterday. i currently have 195 but am going to use 2 revives and then get a bunch of tokens from a mission

correction, 1 revive

thats what i do knowing ill get 20 to more token profit

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:19 AM, TheHolyFish said:

do as the title sez. SAVE FOR EASTER. same cost, same items, but u also get paint and it looks cool. i for one am saving for easter. im probs making at least 650 tokens a week, so i could probs buy 30 or so packs by the time easter hits.

How do you make 650 tokens a week? Do you have any tips to share?

27 minutes ago, Cake007 said:

How do you make 650 tokens a week? Do you have any tips to share?

haha, i have this as a post elsewhere, but lemme do the math again for u. 60 free tokens a day from ads, 10 from daily missions, 60 a week from my clan, 15 from raid, 100 from end of raid reward, and i threw in 100 for any weekly events. thats 765 tokens a week.

finallyfree...

1 minute ago, TheHolyFish said:

haha, i have this as a post elsewhere, but lemme do the math again for u. 60 free tokens a day from ads, 10 from daily missions, 60 a week from my clan, 15 from raid, 100 from end of raid reward, and i threw in 100 for any weekly events. thats 765 tokens a week.

You only get 50 from ads, so 60 with the daily missions bonus