Suggestion about energy

Electro

Before begins i would like to point to you that it is possible that this topic can be " off topic " , i wasn't sure if i should put this subject in balance change or suggestion being that my preposition are global to several items in the game.

thank you for reading this text now i can start :

As you probably already know energy is the worst type at hight level and here is the fault that i will address today.

As how energy work it is necessary that the energitic mechs can drain opponent without necessarily going throught double valiant, upc or double hot flash but which is not really case, now most of the mechs exceeds 300 energy regeneration here is an example :

a mech with the torso molten platinum vest as a torso with 4 double modules ( 3 Quadcord and 1 overload preventor )

623 of energy capacity and 341 energy regeneration, with a energitic mech i use a valiant sniper and malice beam + railgun that make 516 of energy drained, after the opponent regain 329 energy so he will have lost that only 187 energy. It would therefore take more than 3 turn to succeed for break the ennemy energy but still it would take a 2nd valiant since they only have 2 use.

Apart from that without him weapon stated before is almost impossible to break the energy of mechs that why i suggest this change to torso ( except the battery torso, efa and grimreaper ) and double modules ( only quadcore ):

- decrease energy regeneration by 12%

- increase energy capacity by 15%

Why these change ? Well the reduction of energy regeneration to allow more weapon for can neegy break the opposant and the energy capacity increase for balance, without it's it is possible with overload emp either a little too meta and therefore left a margin before being emptied of energy by a emp or other weapon with hight drain .

Why the torso stated above shouldn't have this change ?

- For efa uhh....Do i need to explain ?

- For battery torso who's already specializing in capacity and they do it well,i don't think he needs to make them even more in this province .

- And for grimreaper its that it is made to fight energitic mechs, i think left like that is better .

Tell me if i do not respect the rules of the forum like not having put the correct classification of this topic, i would hide this topic in this case .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Electro said:

Apart from that without him weapon stated before is almost impossible to break the energy of mechs that why i suggest this change to torso ( except the battery torso, efa and grimreaper ) and double modules ( only quadcore ):

- decrease energy regeneration by 12%

- increase energy capacity by 15%

i personally don't think the torsos are the ones at fault. people use torsos cross-type, so limiting energy torsos just for the sake of making energy weapons more effective will be impactful for those who rely on energy torso's energy stats for hybrid heat and stuff. 

I think the key of the problem still have to do with the weapons and the principle of which the game is built on for energy type items. the only reason why heat weapons are so effective is because it takes turns to cool, but energy regen is automatic. since that is part of the principle of the game, i don't think it will be that easy to change. so weapons is the only thing we can consider. 

of course, no matter how we change the weapons, unless it does like 1000 dmg, it will still seem weak compared to heat weapons on relative terms. 

now, the reason why emps, broken emps, malice, and valiants exist is to sorta break that disadvantage. 

12 hours ago, Electro said:

double brightroar

brightroar is a dmg type energy weapon. do you mean to say double malice or double hot flash?

also, mind checking grammar? some places gets a little hard to read/understand. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

21 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

i personally don't think the torsos are the ones at fault. people use torsos cross-type, so limiting energy torsos just for the sake of making energy weapons more effective will be impactful for those who rely on energy torso's energy stats for hybrid heat and stuff. 

I think the key of the problem still have to do with the weapons and the principle of which the game is built on for energy type items. the only reason why heat weapons are so effective is because it takes turns to cool, but energy regen is automatic. since that is part of the principle of the game, i don't think it will be that easy to change. so weapons is the only thing we can consider. 

of course, no matter how we change the weapons, unless it does like 1000 dmg, it will still seem weak compared to heat weapons on relative terms. 

now, the reason why emps, broken emps, malice, and valiants exist is to sorta break that disadvantage. 

13 hours ago, Electro said:

double brightroar

brightroar is a dmg type energy weapon. do you mean to say double malice or double hot flash?

it was insteresting to read, unfortunately balancing the energy may take a few years .

21 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

I had heard about a double brightboar build, thin i will edit it then, thank for the comment ^^ .

25 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

okay i will "try" to correct that then .