G.O.A.T Tournament

Avrora

Would you like to have it?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have it?

• Yes
    • No

Good day! So since before big changes we have a plenty of time and there nothing really interesting for now... why not reborn legendary Tournament? I think everyone tired from all this storm and just want simply have fun and enjoy s game, so why not have it? 👀                                                                      p.s. If anyone interested in help or have something to say feel free to write it 🙂

It's a great idea and it's also about time we host another tourney,yet I doubt we can have it right in this period.You know...Xmas and holidays during which people may not join,TS having locked in events until January,when Gato team may be especially busy and so on.

Maybe after January or when the dev team feels free,that's when we could introduce our old little tradition to them 😃

• Administrators
1 hour ago, L4K3 said:

It's a great idea and it's also about time we host another tourney,yet I doubt we can have it right in this period.You know...Xmas and holidays during which people may not join,TS having locked in events until January,when Gato team may be especially busy and so on.

Maybe after January or when the dev team feels free,that's when we could introduce our old little tradition to them 😃

Actually, I'll make time for it if needed. If people want to host a tourney, take it seriously and get sufficient people on board, I'd be glad to give it a small push if I can and give an appropriate reward for it. 🙂

The GOAT was created by El Metre and I believe that any new edition of this Tournament must be done giving the credit that corresponds to its creator.

El Metre organized 6 editions of this Tournament with a lot of support from the players.

But the most important thing about the GOAT Tournament is the spirit in which it was created and that should never be lost. The GOAT was created to equalize everyone, those who pay and those who don´t pay. And so that those f2p who cannot aspire to the first places because they lack the best items, had the opportunity to demonstrate their quality as a player and obtain a unique Prize that nobody can obtain by buying, only by winning the GOAT.

Never lose the true spirit of GOAT, which is the healthy and fun competition that isn´t based on how much you buy, but on your true skill as a builder and player.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

16 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Never lose the true spirit of GOAT, which is the healthy and fun competition that isn´t based on how much you buy, but on your true skill as a builder and player.

It indeed would be nice to give credit to El Mettre, will happen I suppose.

As for the spirit of this special tournament , trust me Andy is fully aware of it and is trying to do balance changes so that literally everyone will have a chance, and not just people with fully maxed arena buffs for example.

It's not as difficult as it seems to deal with the Arena Shop issue. When I organized the Tournament of the Best Loser, I simply arranged the pairs alphabetically and simply swapped players whose Arena Shop was similar.

It isn´t as difficult as it looks. Also most, I would say 70% of players have Arena Shop at maximum.

What f@cks more to do another GOAT is that you have to take the time to study all the new weapons, because there are some that even at the epic level are too OP.

Another thing is that who organizes the GOAT must be an experienced player and skillful to make numbers, since is very difficult to realize that the rule that there is no update on the items is fulfilled. And the first days, when you have 15 or 20 videos to watch in 1 day, in addition to pm that arrive and you have to respond, it takes a lot of dedication to organize.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg