SUPER MECHS - Video of Hauer Horatio

Hauer Horatio

On 4/9/2021 at 7:47 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

crazy intro. started to laugh just watching it. Poor of my clan peer. 🤣 Ending id funny with that face. 

On 4/16/2021 at 8:51 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

WTF. energy fortress meat intro! nice relics and few meat in fortune. I like the song. My young times . funny voices in the video. Who was that guy? A friend. 🙃 

On 4/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

Love those sounds. Cool intro with the shield and swords. Perfect music selection for the dog fights. I have to check again the the Titan. I tried something similar in the past but I do not remember the result of my try. 👌

On 4/4/2021 at 7:09 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

Ha ha, funny intro before your name. You got a decent drop there with the fortresses. I need those. It is funny the fight with Bobson. So many people gets annoyed with his cool mechs. 🤣

On 4/29/2021 at 8:08 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

Sorry bro with the bad drops. Ha ha, funny intro buying tokens. Nice music selection so keep me watching the video. 

Ha ha, funny short with Bobson.  Ah, the cool guy dancing. 🤣

On 4/5/2021 at 8:29 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

nice video and helpful for those unable to win the portal. 

Do you know I haven't developed any hammer, storm, EMP or Malice so far as basic weapons to have around? 🤣

On 1/21/2021 at 9:24 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

very interesting fight. 👌

On 1/23/2021 at 10:01 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

Funny intro. Sad with the bad luck not getting the item. 

What the heck, my peers using counters...... I do not know if was sad or funny 🤣. Ah, cool short with Warr. 🤭He kick my butt often. 🤣

On 2/4/2021 at 6:43 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

good drop on war box but terrible in fortune boxes. Good relaxing song with the opening. 

On 2/5/2021 at 6:49 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

Hmm, I guess I have to build lots and lots of weapons. 🙃Nice fights.

I will try with this one. I might get lucky 

image.png.6112614ba81fc1fa1458c8b360f3ee53.png

On 2/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

nice fights. 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:48 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

So many freaking ideas and creativity. I love it. I guess that took a lot o time to do. 🤣

On 2/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

Nice item, I have one never developed but tested recently. I can't divine modules not having relics for it. 😎

On 2/5/2021 at 10:23, OKI DOKI said:

Hmm, tôi đoán tôi phải chế tạo rất nhiều và rất nhiều vũ khí. 🙃Đánh nhau hay đấy.

Tôi sẽ thử với cái này. Tôi có thể gặp may 

image.png.6112614ba81fc1fa1458c8b360f3ee53.png

đánh nhau đẹp. 

Rất nhiều ý tưởng và sự sáng tạo kỳ quặc. Tôi thích nó. Tôi đoán rằng điều đó đã mất rất nhiều thời gian để làm. 🤣

Mặt hàng đẹp, tôi chưa bao giờ phát triển nhưng đã thử nghiệm gần đây. Tôi không thể thần thánh hóa các mô-đun không có di tích cho nó. 😎

Sorry if I kept you waiting, sorry I couldn't answer and tell you all, I'm very busy and I hardly take the time to forum. I only go to this forum on weekends or save when I'm free.- Thank you, thanks for your patience, and enthusiasm 

-Like I said you are a funny guy and always bring positive things to everyone . I have read all of your comments above, and you know I'm happy, I just want to run and hug you right now Honestly, I don't know how to thank you,Anyway, wish you and your family always happy and happy 

- My latest video above ☝️, you got in it, I almost lost to you, but you are strong nonetheless 💪

❤️ Last thank you for all

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

funny intro. like those test and this time using game sound. I play without sound. 🙂 

On 5/15/2021 at 7:10 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

you know him ?

WOW,  I almost pee myself. How the hell you can make so many edits. Crazy. So funny memes. Sad with the drops. 

Awesome video. I hope people can appreciate good videos and give likes. So much work and fun. 🤣👍

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

phần giới thiệu vui nhộn. như những bài kiểm tra đó và lần này là sử dụng âm thanh trò chơi. Tôi chơi mà không có âm thanh.🙂 

WOW, tôi gần như tự tè. Làm thế quái nào mà bạn có thể thực hiện nhiều chỉnh sửa như vậy. Khùng. Các meme buồn cười quá. Buồn với những giọt. 

Video tuyệt vời. Tôi hy vọng mọi người có thể đánh giá cao video hay và cho thích. Rất nhiều công việc và niềm vui. 🤣Thank you for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much 

On 5/21/2021 at 7:01 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

All videos with funny intro. Like them. Nice drop in the 24 box. I want those too. Cool fight for titan and raid. I still need to make so many weapons at this point to be able to do something proper for attacks. Cool ending plus funny sounds so funny. 🤭

8 hours ago, Hauer Horatio said:

cool intro as always very creative. I like that Mario music making the fights fun. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 6:17 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

1-That was fun. Bobson killed me with same heat mech when normally I win against him. I like the video. I need to adapt to the next as test for the following fights. 🤣🤭 Love the music selection.🤣

2- I almost pee myself watching Bobson mech on top of the head car on test weapons. Nice tests. 

3- WOW, I have seen Legacy videos but this time I can see a lot of weapons in action and many never seen before. The video it is funny too with close image. Nice.👍

4- I was laughing without stop watching your daily routine intro mech. I do not know how you come with so many ideas. 🤣

5- Opening boxes intro was really funny. I hate when that happens to me in particular crossing ranks because is when happens to me normally. WOW, you get legends and lots of epics. Lucky you. I get normally just rare and it is rare to get epic and even worst getting legends with fortune boxes. :classic_cool:

6- Cool intro in legacy part 2 as follow up intro. Like it. Very interesting fights as the first part and able to see the recovery drone and the rest of weapons and the other players accounts. I get more now about some of previous comments on the forum. Very interesting. The game need to recycle some of those weapons and re-use them. 🤣🤔

7- Why forum members do not give tons of likes to SM  you tubers? If you see this, give likes guys.  Great work of those you tubers for our fun. 😉 I want to see many likes and do not be shy. 🙃

7 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

7- Why forum members do not give tons of likes to SM  you tubers? If you see this, give likes guys.  Great work of those you tubers for our fun. 😉 I want to see many likes and do not be shy. 🙃

Show some love Hauer post and to the others. 🤡

On 6/15/2021 at 1:54 AM, Hauer Horatio said:

Funny intro. Nice Valiant. I wish to get them. Like the build 👍🙃

On 6/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, Hauer Horatio said:

1- Funny video. Ha ha. losing again against Bobson. 🤡

2- Nice weapons test. Lot of HP there. 👍

3- Nice 1v1 and 2v2 fights. Tuff call with Invik.😃

53 minutes ago, Hauer Horatio said:

1- I almost pee myself with the intro. Love those faces and sounds. Music always spot on.  Good fights. 

2- WTF intro 😃.  I barely get legends. lots of bouncing R2-R1. 🤣 Finally a win against Bobson. 🤭

3- Nice TITAN fight. I have killed only one time like that. Need weapons to develop🤦‍♂️

4- Funny dancing intro. Nice shirt. Lets get one.🤡 Bad drop base option.  Good fights. 👍

5- I had no idea you had a dancing son. 🙃 Some day I will max a heat bomb I guess. 🤦‍♂️Nice killing raid 👍