bad gaem

The_Doctor

12 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

game bad, it shows me an ad after every single battle in campaign but i havent been able to watch reward ads in days, bad game

Don’t watch so many ads for tokens and they won’t ban you from ad rewards

but yea u have a solid argument, ads suck and are way too frequent. That’s why mobile is better cause there’s no ads 

18 minutes ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Don’t watch so many ads for tokens and they won’t ban you from ad rewards

but yea u have a solid argument, ads suck and are way too frequent. That’s why mobile is better cause there’s no ads 

In mobile have ads too... But in pc i only have too type of ads only, That's the annoying thing

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

In mobile have ads too... But in pc i only have too type of ads only, That's the annoying thing

I share your pain.  You end up knowing them off by heart.  "Hi, I'm Smokey Cold Bear.  Fillin' in, because for 75 years, Smokey only said "Only you can prevent wildfires". Meanwhile the song was wrong - we did start the fi-" - AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I wish I knew how many ads are too many to watch.  It is counterintuitive to allow the watching of X amount of ads, yet the next day tell them that was too many and now they can't watch any more for a week.  Well, why did you let me watch that many in the first place!?

If any of you have a number as to how many you watch, please tell!  ❤️

39 minutes ago, Vigrid_ said:

I wish I knew how many ads are too many to watch.  It is counterintuitive to allow the watching of X amount of ads, yet the next day tell them that was too many and now they can't watch any more for a week.  Well, why did you let me watch that many in the first place!?

If any of you have a number as to how many you watch, please tell!  ❤️

Is that a thing for newer accounts? If so that's dumb. We have a daily limit and it resets every time with the daily event.

4 hours ago, Deimos said:

Is that a thing for newer accounts? If so that's dumb. We have a daily limit and it resets every time with the daily event.

Nah, I have a legacy account, just returning to the game and learning it all again.  I could be off base, but it feels like that. you are saying that at any point in the day you can watch the ads, then when the event of the day is over you can immediately watch until they stop you again?  Hmm, I swear something was funny, I'll have to make sure I'm not just making it up, I'll have to reply in game 'tomorrow' as I watched all the ads for the game 'today'.

5 hours ago, Vigrid_ said:

Nah, I have a legacy account, just returning to the game and learning it all again.  I could be off base, but it feels like that. you are saying that at any point in the day you can watch the ads, then when the event of the day is over you can immediately watch until they stop you again?  Hmm, I swear something was funny, I'll have to make sure I'm not just making it up, I'll have to reply in game 'tomorrow' as I watched all the ads for the game 'today'.

Yeah, you can watch like 25 daily ads and then it resets around the same time a new event comes over.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:39 AM, The_Doctor said:

game bad, it shows me an ad after every single battle in campaign but i havent been able to watch reward ads in days, bad game

This is the reason why I don't play SuperMechs via Puffin (a post-Flash flash game player site, if you don't know about what it is). Ignoring the lag issues and frequent server disconnection errors that Puffin has, I get an ad per every like 3-4th battle and it's always the Smokey one. 

As a small note, I always have my ad blocker enabled and it's been successful with blocking ads on Chrome, so it should block SM's in-game ads that Puffin pulls up.. Except it doesn't. For some reason, the ads still show up even when my ad blocker's set to actively block ads on any site I enter. But here's a small kicker, the ads persist even if I'm in another tab.

In Mobile SM, on the other hand, I only get a single ad after my first battle after logging in but once that ad's over, the rest of the session's ad-free until I close the game, only leaving the reward ads as the source of in-game ads. Though I gotta admit.. Free token ads are inconsistent with their limit and refresh times. I don't know why but there's been times where I was able to watch up to 8 ads until the game stopped me while there's been others where I only got to watch 3. In both cases, I haven't watched ads before I did those ad binge watches. 

For the refresh time, it's either 2-3 days or 1-2 weeks of waiting until they become available, regardless of how many ads I watched before the limit was hit. The game also registers ads that I've watched on alt accounts and counts them as ads watched on all of my accounts, and yes, the limit and refresh time are shared across all of my accounts as well. 

So.. Uh.. Yep, the ad system is kinda broken but hey, inconsistencies gonna be inconsistencies, no matter how inconsistent they can be. 

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.