Sooooooo is there an easy way to get op items??

Monke King

Question

23 answers to this question

To get Op Items you need make is

1. The OP items are legendary

2. The OP Items are only in boxes

3. Boxes can boughted or getted from levels

4. The easy way is go to Overlord Den 8

5. Win the level, you get a probability of get a special box

6. If you no get a box, try again and again until you get the special box from the level

7. Pray for get good luck in the box or make a Pact with supermechs gods to get good luck in boxes

8. If you no get the legendary, try again the level until your body falls for try it too much or your drain all your energy

9. End

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

60 tokens a day , 600 tokens in 10 days , 1800 tokens in 1 month  , 5400 tokens in 3 months , buy offers and hope The Omnisiah blesses you with great RNG

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

sometimes mix boxes grants Legend parts. Yes regular mix boxes. The other way is to try to get fortune boxes at particular locations and of course that can be a bit different depending your account current level. During the month you can get like 2 premium box and might get lucky with a good or just a legend for meat. The other way is to farm every day and make legendary parts for food or any epic part that is valuable to enhance all the way up and there are many of those epic that are very important for all ranks in the game. 

If you do not want to farm will have to wait for Christmas gift one time a year and might get 1 premium pack free and maybe can get lucky with a legend.

Maybe a portal but you have to farm that portal going back to the farming thing like it or not unless not interested to farm.

Another cool option is get some money and use a debit card or credit card or else and buy tokens and get premium packs and pray for them with cross fingers. 

Play hard your TITAN and get clan tokens or individual tokens as solo player fighting the Titan and save 2k of them and exchange them for 1 premium pack.

There are many option to work on if you want. It is up to you what to do or not do. 

Have fun 

15 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Are you sure about that ❓

I never saw a Legendary in a Mix Box ❗

🤨

Yes and no from back then.

I do not know since I have not been getting more. When I started the game, the game granted me some on mix boxes. I had no idea about it back then been a new player not having a clue about the game and because was mix box, I never paid attention, so I assumed it was mix of all kinds by luck. In my early first levels 0-40 in the account farming, the game granted me some. I never commented since I was new, and no part of the forum and I developed the acc without asking questions instead trying to figure out by myself and my niece.

During the Levels 70's I remember getting some again but in this case was my niece farming when she was the solo OKI owning the account. Now, our experience has been power kids so far, so for us we thought it was rare but common in the game and possible weapons grants to the players of course still thinking were mix boxes granting anything. 

When I took over the account because my niece can't play more, passing the L200 at some point I got few more power kits. I never payed attention to the matter and I think I was already in the forum with my 2 accounts that people know but I am not sure was passing or before passing the 200 but was around for sure.

During that time, I had more understanding of the game but too me mix box still mix box and normally was granting just common, rare and time to time an epic part. In my case the game is a bit selfish in rare and epics grants till today.

I think the game granted one more time before L250 but I forgot about it. 

In my O.D FARM, I had none for months as free account and I was developing then free parts claws, monkey, solar and basics. Below my 2 mechs. I have the tendency since I started to farm a lot and let the mix boxes to get close to max out. The game provides a warning when reach 850 mix parts saved as reaching the limit but can pass 920 as far I remember.

I actually still doing the same and so far, I have not used a power kit and add parts to level up instead I use the parts straight to the weapon I want to enhance daily. 

What I do remember in this case is that I reached around 900 parts and I want to start to max some of those weapons by leveling up each one of them 1 level in equal terms all of them till drop mix boxes to 200 or so and keep 200 for some of the game daily stuff that need to use some amount of part leveling up like 100 or so to grant like 100 tokens. 

During the maxing, the game was totally stubborn granting just common one after another and I remember the game granted me just few rare parts to max and the hundreds almost all were common parts.

What I do think, is that the game recalculated and rebalanced in some way to be on average between the missing rare "just for saying" and decided to grant me power kits to compensate. I forgot exactly the amount but were many. I remember 2-3x legends power kits L-30, 2X L20, 2X L15, 2X L10, 2X L5 then switched to grant 3X epic L30 and few more, I think. 

With those, I was able to max those two monkeys. Actually, I remember I made the comment to the forum. What you have to understand it is those grants were back in 2020 even the comment I am replaying is from 2021 but I can't say no because yes happen to me in not just OKI and FARM but also in other accounts, I developed back then. 

What I am assuming or thinking right or wrong in my thought, is that because I have the tendency to max capacity saving mix boxes to balance gold reserve etc and because my accounts are selfish to hell on basic grants in rare, the game compensated me in those past events and never payed attention till happens in O.D. FARM. 

As example, the other day I decided to farm fortune boxes with 4 full fuels just for fun and I got none plus maybe less than half mix boxes grants since it is 0-1 possibilities. No just it is more expensive in the sense pf granting mix boxes because I can get for 7 fuels on OD6 a 0-1 but is common for me more 1 than 0 but for fortune box hunt is 14 fuels one shot more 0 than 1 and normally none fortune boxes. 

Now, it is just speculation because I have no clue about my theory. Sure, the grants were real.

image.thumb.png.3c92bd326e22040676081867877de8e1.png

image.thumb.png.ca7080a6a0269deee5ca274e34e7c753.png

Then

image.thumb.png.9cc64ed5ac5438482f02286ee29ec6da.png

On 12/20/2021 at 11:38 PM, OKI DOKI said:

sometimes mix boxes grants Legend parts. Yes regular mix boxes. The other way is to try to get fortune boxes at particular locations and of course that can be a bit different depending your account current level. During the month you can get like 2 premium box and might get lucky with a good or just a legend for meat. The other way is to farm every day and make legendary parts for food or any epic part that is valuable to enhance all the way up and there are many of those epic that are very important for all ranks in the game. 

If you do not want to farm will have to wait for Christmas gift one time a year and might get 1 premium pack free and maybe can get lucky with a legend.

Maybe a portal but you have to farm that portal going back to the farming thing like it or not unless not interested to farm.

Another cool option is get some money and use a debit card or credit card or else and buy tokens and get premium packs and pray for them with cross fingers. 

Play hard your TITAN and get clan tokens or individual tokens as solo player fighting the Titan and save 2k of them and exchange them for 1 premium pack.

There are many option to work on if you want. It is up to you what to do or not do. 

Have fun 

do you still have a chance to get legendaries from mix boxes ive never gotten one personally

On 8/7/2022 at 5:30 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Yes and no from back then.

I do not know since I have not been getting more. When I started the game, the game granted me some on mix boxes. I had no idea about it back then been a new player not having a clue about the game and because was mix box, I never paid attention, so I assumed it was mix of all kinds by luck. In my early first levels 0-40 in the account farming, the game granted me some. I never commented since I was new, and no part of the forum and I developed the acc without asking questions instead trying to figure out by myself and my niece.

During the Levels 70's I remember getting some again but in this case was my niece farming when she was the solo OKI owning the account. Now, our experience has been power kids so far, so for us we thought it was rare but common in the game and possible weapons grants to the players of course still thinking were mix boxes granting anything. 

When I took over the account because my niece can't play more, passing the L200 at some point I got few more power kits. I never payed attention to the matter and I think I was already in the forum with my 2 accounts that people know but I am not sure was passing or before passing the 200 but was around for sure.

During that time, I had more understanding of the game but too me mix box still mix box and normally was granting just common, rare and time to time an epic part. In my case the game is a bit selfish in rare and epics grants till today.

I think the game granted one more time before L250 but I forgot about it. 

In my O.D FARM, I had none for months as free account and I was developing then free parts claws, monkey, solar and basics. Below my 2 mechs. I have the tendency since I started to farm a lot and let the mix boxes to get close to max out. The game provides a warning when reach 850 mix parts saved as reaching the limit but can pass 920 as far I remember.

I actually still doing the same and so far, I have not used a power kit and add parts to level up instead I use the parts straight to the weapon I want to enhance daily. 

What I do remember in this case is that I reached around 900 parts and I want to start to max some of those weapons by leveling up each one of them 1 level in equal terms all of them till drop mix boxes to 200 or so and keep 200 for some of the game daily stuff that need to use some amount of part leveling up like 100 or so to grant like 100 tokens. 

During the maxing, the game was totally stubborn granting just common one after another and I remember the game granted me just few rare parts to max and the hundreds almost all were common parts.

What I do think, is that the game recalculated and rebalanced in some way to be on average between the missing rare "just for saying" and decided to grant me power kits to compensate. I forgot exactly the amount but were many. I remember 2-3x legends power kits L-30, 2X L20, 2X L15, 2X L10, 2X L5 then switched to grant 3X epic L30 and few more, I think. 

With those, I was able to max those two monkeys. Actually, I remember I made the comment to the forum. What you have to understand it is those grants were back in 2020 even the comment I am replaying is from 2021 but I can't say no because yes happen to me in not just OKI and FARM but also in other accounts, I developed back then. 

What I am assuming or thinking right or wrong in my thought, is that because I have the tendency to max capacity saving mix boxes to balance gold reserve etc and because my accounts are selfish to hell on basic grants in rare, the game compensated me in those past events and never payed attention till happens in O.D. FARM. 

As example, the other day I decided to farm fortune boxes with 4 full fuels just for fun and I got none plus maybe less than half mix boxes grants since it is 0-1 possibilities. No just it is more expensive in the sense pf granting mix boxes because I can get for 7 fuels on OD6 a 0-1 but is common for me more 1 than 0 but for fortune box hunt is 14 fuels one shot more 0 than 1 and normally none fortune boxes. 

Now, it is just speculation because I have no clue about my theory. Sure, the grants were real.

image.thumb.png.3c92bd326e22040676081867877de8e1.png

image.thumb.png.ca7080a6a0269deee5ca274e34e7c753.png

Then

image.thumb.png.9cc64ed5ac5438482f02286ee29ec6da.png

ahhh ok i miss understood.

i guess you cant get legendaries in the end from normal mix boxes only from the mix boxes from leveling up i think every 10 levels gets 1 mix box after level 50 and its most chances an epic item but a chance for a legendary item you also get them scattered throught the first 50 levels

12 hours ago, Yakir said:

do you still have a chance to get legendaries from mix boxes ive never gotten one personally

no. I am not sure if was a bug or game compensation in the way I was playing or still play farming. I haven't gotten more. 

9 hours ago, Yakir said:

i guess you cant get legendaries in the end from normal mix boxes only from the mix boxes from leveling up i think every 10 levels gets 1 mix box after level 50 and its most chances an epic item but a chance for a legendary item you also get them scattered throught the first 50 levels

not really. you understood well as far I can see. yes, mix boxes in this case all power kits on legend or epic maxed or halfway nothing related to the level achievement and particular grant.

1 minute ago, Yakir said:

I got my legendary from levels at lvl 150

Lvl 250 and 200 give guaranteed legy

Edited by Monke King
Oof (see edit history)