Personality Test

Elcent

1 hour ago, Zho. said:

INTJ apparently?

Not that sure about it though...

Seems my personailty is all over the place.

Finding your right personality type is quite a journey. Even the people who know a lot about typology get it wrong so many times lol! : )

1 minute ago, Yohan said:

Finding your right personality type is quite a journey. Even the people who know a lot about typology get it wrong so many times lol! : )

I got mine on the second try!

Turbulent Mediator

By someone, somewhere.

1 minute ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

I got mine on the second try!

Turbulent Mediator

An INFP huh? That's cool! However, no tests are super accurate. If you are interested you should try finding it out yourself rather than relying on a test. Though if it's for the funzies, I've few other tests I could recommend.

Don't think i'll be finding mine anytime soon.
I'm well... pretty unpredictable, even for me...

Just now, Yohan said:

An INFP huh? That's cool! However, no tests are super accurate. If you are interested you should try finding it out yourself rather than relying on a test. Though if it's for the funzies, I've few other tests I could recommend.

Would like to try those if possible.

Not much here...

3 minutes ago, Yohan said:

Well, the info was way too relatable for me, so I guess INFP is my personailty. :]

By someone, somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Zho. said:

Don't think i'll be finding mine anytime soon.
I'm well... pretty unpredictable, even for me...

Would like to try those if possible.

I'd suggest the Enneagram test, it's quite popular and interesting. I think I did my first test on: https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test

5 minutes ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Well, the info was way too relatable for me, so I guess INFP is my personailty. :]

Ooou, like they say whichever calls you out and makes you scream is probably your type 😂

image.thumb.png.8632fd733c5543ee4b49015ecc568068.png

Hmm...

image.png.5cc34532c9378daeb0d915fa5a601c97.pngimage.png.f8974e58ae0937c5f20408d79932f9ff.png

Creative.                                V
Melancholic.                          V
Self-pitying.                           V
Independant.                         X
Curious.                                 ~
Motivated by capability       
and/or being competent.      ~
Detached from emotions.     V
Open.                                    ~
Trusting.                                ~
Receptive.                              X
Bring people together.          ~
Appear to be easygoing.       V
Passive.                                  V
Willing to go along.              V

Seems to be accurate-ish.

Not much here...

1 minute ago, Zho. said:

image.thumb.png.8632fd733c5543ee4b49015ecc568068.png

Hmm...

You're an enneagram 9! Or wait, is the 5 larger? I can't tell lmao.

Enneagram 9 description: 

Nines like to go with the flow and let the people around them set the agenda. Type Nines fear pushing people away by prioritizing their own needs, and they tend to be passive.

Enneagram 5 description: 

Fives seek understanding and knowledge, and are more comfortable with data than other people. The biggest fear of the Type Five is being overwhelmed by their own needs or the needs of other people.

Enneagram also have something called the wings, here's some information on it: https://cloverleaf.me/blog/enneagram-wings#:~:text=What Is An Enneagram Wing,wing or a Three-wing.

Based on the results, you'd be a 9w8 or 5w4, I still can't tell which is larger-

5 minutes ago, Zho. said:

I think 5w4 fits more.

Pretty much lived my life isolated.
With all of the weird side-effects included.

If Enneagram 5 makes more sense to you than 9, then that's it. But from what you've said both 5w4 and 5w6 make sense. To find your wing, you can try reading about Enneagram 4 and 6, and see which you one relate more to. There's websites and videos that help you differentiate 5w4 and 5w6. I found this online: https://www.makingmindfulnessfun.com/enneagram-5w4-5w6-comparison/

2 minutes ago, Zho. said:

I um... seem to relate to both 5w4 and 5w6 evenly.

Haha, that happens often, don't worry! Well it's hard to find your enneagram wing in such a case, but you can in a while if you keep evaluating which wing you access more. Or just not worry about it, the wings don't matter too much anyway.