Personality Test

Elcent

I tend to get ENTJ (commander) and ENTP (debater).

But I've taken the official MBTI test through college and I'm trained on personality tests.

The MBTI is nice but it's not 100% perfect/scientific.

See also the Big Five test.

Also, the fewer questions on an online test, usually (but not always) the less accurate it will be.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

i do be the protagonist tho(i fr took this test 3 times and got the same answer)image.thumb.png.54034d5421ff483423b1e757dd59c692.png

On 12/30/2020 at 3:39 AM, Jiyoon said:

Remember taking this test in my skool last year...

65994550_ScreenShot2020-12-30at4_08_26PM.thumb.png.820d84e76b243c0458b694dc12154ea4.png

Got similar results.

Also it seems I'm the only extrovert who's addicted to video games in this forum lol 😆

not anymore

finallyfree...

image.thumb.png.ae10592767cd8459f24941092002be29.png

image.png.af2c088893611b254c8e510f05dade69.png

image.png.e042e0e975b027a994b80199b5d0a49d.png

image.png.967b154443b8dc9371d47ecff312bc4c.png

image.png.95418b70cf46c526400f5910514c8849.png

This is from an official college test I took today, to accomplish an assignment.  I've taken the MBTI before and gotten ENTP, but usually ENTJ.  Keep in mind MBTI results are your personality preference, meaning you can "change" personalities from day to day.  And it's not a strict science: MBTI is slightly weak on test-retest reliability due to what it measures.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, Elcent said:

Hey All! 

If you've never completed a personality test before I suggest having a go. They can tell you a bit about yourself and are fun to do 🙂

Take the test here!

Feel free to let others know what your personality is in the below thread. This is me:

image.png

image.png

I have done this test before, and I got a really rare personality trait, but I did it again and got this:

50ECE5D8-5696-4C48-AA76-8EB6A84C9200.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, glad to see people here taking up the 16 personality test. I got into the world of typology thanks to the Frank James comedy sketches. I learnt a little more about typology and that the tests aren't really all that accurate. If anyone is interested in typology, I'd be happy to tell them what little I know about it.

If you wanna find your MBTI accurately then you'll have to learn about about the cognitive types. Here's a website to read about them: https://www.wellandgood.com/what-are-mbti-functions/

Using the cognitive functions you'll have to find which axis you fall in. There's two axis: judging axis (Te Fi / Fe Ti) and the perceiving axis (Ni Se / Si Ne).

JUDGING AXIS:-

MBTI types in the Te Fi axis:
INFP, ENFP, ISFP, ESFP, INTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ, ESTJ.

MBTI types in the Fe Ti axis:

INTP, ENTP, ISTP, ESTP, INFJ, ENFJ, INFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ, ESFJ.

PERCEIVING AXIS:-

MBTI types in the Si Ne axis:

ISFJ, ESFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ, INFP, ENFP, INTP, ENTP. 

MBTI types in the Se Ni axis: 

INFJ, ENFJ, INTJ, ENTJ, ISFP, ESFP, ISTP, ESTP. 

Now, let's try to understand this using an example. If you read the cognitive functions and found that you relate to Te and Fi; you'd fall in the Te Fi judging axis. And if you found that you relate to Si and Ne; you'd fall in the Si Ne perceiving axis. Combing both axes, you have:

INFP, ENFP, ISTJ, ESTJ.

You're almost close to finding your MBTI now. Just need to find in what order do these types use the cognitive functions and which one you relate to. I've attached an image containing the MBTI types and the order of cognitive functions used by them at the bottom of the post (as I can't figure out how to write below the image xD).

Hope this helps you find your MBTI type more accurately. Just MBTI alone doesn't say much, you'll have to add other personality types, such as: Enneagram, Tritype, Socionics, etc. But don't worry too much about it, it's pretty easy to find them. Anyway, that's all for now, bye bye o/

image0.jpg