Account rollback

Melanös

Question

7 answers to this question

• Administrators

The sales are based on the server date, and are only supposed to disappear after you purchase them or their time it's up.

Rolling back the account, I think there is some possibility, but would not be the finest solution. It's up to an administrator to decide to give you a link to the sale.

1 hour ago, Melanös said:

Please point me to am admin who has these kind of powers. 

You're already in the right place.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

12 minutes ago, Raul said:

The sales are based on the server date, and are only supposed to disappear after you purchase them or their time it's up.

Rolling back the account, I think there is some possibility, but would not be the finest solution. It's up to an administrator to decide to give you a link to the sale.

You're already in the right place.

The sale in question was a one day "improve mech" offer, which cost 13.99 aud. I thought it was a pretty good deal and I was Intending to buy it. But once I reached lol 50, the price changed to over 70 dollars, with no difference at all in the offer itself, bassically im just trying to get the 14 dollar offer back, which is why i think a rollback would help 9because I think the price change was triggered by me reaching lol 50.

Thanks,

Melanös

P.s. My ID is 14487733. If any admins see this, a 16 hour rollback from the time I post this would be great 🙂

Edited by Melanös (see edit history)

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Melanös said:

The sale in question was a one day "improve mech" offer, which cost 13.99 aud. I thought it was a pretty good deal and I was Intending to buy it. But once I reached lol 50, the price changed to over 70 dollars, with no difference at all in the offer itself, bassically im just trying to get the 14 dollar offer back, which is why i think a rollback would help 9because I think the price change was triggered by me reaching lol 50.

Thanks,

Melanös

That is supposed to happen.

That sale is level dependant and at some point it will stop showing up.

• Administrators
Just now, Melanös said:

I understand that the price goes up as your level increases, but I think that over a 5x increase on literally the exact same deal is taking it a bit far

It is, but that's how it was programmed, so we can't do much about that. Hopefully the new administration will do something about it in future.