O.D FARM TEMP CLAN SEARCH

OKI DOKI

Hi Pilots

How are you?

I am getting better and finally my lady is back at home released from hospital. She is feeling better out of the dangerous zone but still in bad shape at this for this week but it is a good news for me and for our kids.

Been under a lot of work and training schedules and recently with my family sick I had to walk away my O.D FARM account from my clan CANDELA INC and give the space to someone capable to keep the clan in top notch adding wins and doing the rest of the work. If you wonder if the acc was kicked the answer it is no. I requested my exit and the search of new player to be added to ensure my clan can do better and for sure they are doing great and I am happy. Great team to be with. 

As everyone knows basically in the forum and tons of clans members and leaders, I am not a clan hopper, jumper or super fan to be on clans rather I am a solo player by preference. I do play for fun and develop parts farming and I am not into rank things. I play at all ranks testing parts and making weird mechs just to max items as they look for my fun and entertainment without a particular direction to build a mech for combat. 

I am a loyal player to my clan and I support them 100%v as best I can and I am not that fun into play dual clans. I like to play just in one only. 

I do have friends around and clans offers to join all the time but I have rejected all of them because I do play my 2 accounts supporting CANDELA no other plus a promise to help the clan stability to the clan original owner. With the mess on clan issues and lost of players due to hacking etc like any other clan my clan suffered a bit to have stable members doing their job and we have been remaining at top position and addressing to get new decent members. The clan is doing now fine and it is in a solid position with great members and I am happy to play with all of them.

Having the clan in a good spot with great members I decided to join a clan as temporary member "guest" to a clan if need a member my O.D. FARM ACC

What I am looking for?

1-First of all I do not like a clan leader to kick someone to add me. If your clan members are loyal and doing their job it is not right to kick someone because maybe I have a bit of more power that benefit your clan. Do such actions to me it is not a clan for me. Respect your peers that join you and want to be with you. 

2- I do not like a clan talking trash or talking bad of any member even is doing poor. There are ways to talk with tack and address the issue and if not I will understand the kick if does not help to make the necessary correction to help the team.

3- I join only as temporary. My account it is reserved to help CANDELA INC at any given time if we suffer losses on membership. I will do a proper exit to no harm the clan. I do not know for how long will be in the clan all depending of my clan need. I will test your clan ways and if I do not like I am out.

Been clear on some aspects it does prevent miss understandings. I do have some requirements to join a clan or rather be a solo player account and what I can offer.

1- I play my way. Always been always will be. My rank fluctuate according my mood to play for test or rank per season. Sometimes I play low and sometimes I play at high. I am playing at low this season at R7 and might later move to R3 as max. 

2- I play only 5 wins per day back to normal as used to be. I do not have time for extra wins even sometimes can add few depending what I do for a particular rank desire at the moment. 

3- What max rank I offer? I offer just R3 by end of season as max regardless I achieve all ranks in all seasons. I just do not play for it and I am not interested. Sure sometimes go for it like last season playing at R8 and moving to R1 both account just for the fun. 

4- The clan it does compete for at least "S" box at WAR. The clan have to play war as rule. I do not like to play for less than "S" box so clan need to ensure that spot.

5- TITAN tickets. I do collect tickets always and I do fight the TITAN always. The clan should attack TITAN as rule all members and collect tickets.

6- The clan achieve 1000 wins per season. I do not like lazy clans even my wins are low. I am not based to collect tokens from the clans or take advantage. I get my own tokens so I no need clan tokens and I am not in a clan for it. I am in a clan to make friends and help them but can't be lazy. I guess many people know me a bout that. 

7- I do help to position clan for war on rank need for war. The clan should help on it to ensure success in the fight and get the reward desired for the team.

8- I do not have DISCORD and I do not have intentions for now to open one. I use mainly the forum or clan chat.

If you are interested as member or leader go ahead and drop a line and PM me or write down below. To my friends around asking me to join their clans, I do really want to help you guys if you need me but also I am focus to develop O.D FARM with some possibility of gold relics at war and if your clan does not goes at that level I can't join. I will wait till a clan is interested and can achieve war at that level. Sure I can join for a week for a visit as friends if not clan offer. Also I am not into medals. 

This is last minute decision but as I indicated my account is based on CANDELA INC support. Oh, I do not like spy games so do not count on me on those ways. My clan it is an open clan without secrets plain and simple. I like that way. I like honest clans only and no drama. I am an honest player working hard my account farming. 

Thx

Wally

Hi m8,

WLGang currently still has some spots left. We have ranks varying from 2 to 10 every season. There's some familiar faces still in there and we can satisfy all but one of your needs.

The 1000 wins we usually don't achieve because of lack of very active arena players (most just do their 5 daily wins)

We do, however, achieve S box in wars and have a number of players fight the titan.

Edited by Zylok (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Sorry, I was farming. 

Hi Zylok

How are you?

About the offer, I have that one now in consideration. I will not respond yet and will wait for others offers from friends that might get mad not giving a change to answer in this moment. I am not saying no. Just waiting for others to be fair. I will wait for some hours till night local time before TITAN start. If the clan see my request then accept. 

Boss always offered me to be part of the clan in the clan best moments and when was moving up step by step. I have to thx to him  for his offers sadly I was solo in my solo mentality and by the time again I already joined CANDELA  and I do not like to cross roads regardless his offers. 

Yes, I can see many familiar faces. Do they complete their daily's? Do you guys kill the titan always? What about war wins ratio getting S box? 

I know WL been very strong in the past and always was a high win grinder as CANDELA level 5-6k on 1v1 and 2-3K on 2V2 and 2K at 3v3. Weird to know some are in the win low side.

I can see is very low. 23 members at 5 wins from Friday 4pm local time mean basically put basic at 345 wins with some low side due to weekend will say 300 to have now regardless season. Low play even for 1k low wins. 🤦‍♂️ WTF. 

Anyway, I am not saying no. I am focus on S relic possibility and I am in the low side wins. 

Thx for the offer. Will know later today.

Thx

Wally

Hi OKI,

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.

Ofcourse I understand that you want to look at multiple clans and want to decide which one would suit you best, so feel free to do so.

WLGang players do complete their daily 5 wins most of the time (As long as they're available that is). Currently in the 3v3 season we are always backing off a little with the top ranked players though.  We have a 2-3 star titan which we defeat, and its 50/50 with wars. One war we're put against a harder opponent, but the next against an easier opponent clan.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Oh cool. So the clan still doing fine. I will respond later than I was expecting. What happen is that my clan was in a solid footage for long and suddenly post I posted this search 2 great members left and I will have to support the team in case no new member availability. Just pending at this moment what will be according my clan boss. That is why I say temp member due to my support to CANDELA. It is my first time ever searching for a clan since I never searched for one before not even for CANDELA and all was stable with my homies till yesterday.  🤷‍♂️

Hi Oki,

Great news finally lady back home….

As you know am also old Candela member,

Shabba recruited me to the clan and it was great fit for a long time.

And then you came along and made event better.  ( I enjoyed the chat )

then my friend Chaos Sabre joined the clan and made it more fun.

We all had FUN.

But Candela is not the same anymore and talking the candela experience…..

Hum I Believe that we miss Shabba true leadership and spirit S.M. Clan.

I wish he would come back to us ……would given my Chair any time….

Wishing you all the best……

XRB🇨🇦

27 minutes ago, Clan Red said:

Hi Oki,

Great news finally lady back home….

As you know am also old Candela member,

Shabba recruited me to the clan and it was great fit for a long time.

And then you came along and made event better.  ( I enjoyed the chat )

then my friend Chaos Sabre joined the clan and made it more fun.

We all had FUN.

But Candela is not the same anymore and talking the candela experience…..

Hum I Believe that we miss Shabba true leadership and spirit S.M. Clan.

I wish he would come back to us ……would given my Chair any time….

Wishing you all the best……

XRB🇨🇦

Yeas, I miss SHABBA and I am holding as per his request to keep alive the clan doing the best I can with my limited time to play this game. 

WANNA see the clan when I joined? 🤣 I took some captures when I did. Sorry, the forum account now is giving me issue to post pictures at normal and limit me to a 102kb from few days ago. Maybe a bug or else who knows. 

Can you see your account?🤣

HEY1A.PNG.478f6b27429ac722d5002888c61eab68.PNG

HEY2A.PNG.28cb25c331d83a318feb1bc8204105b7.PNG

HEY3A.PNG.2ed1720c94615159168a7cbd253316d9.PNG

Yeah, Chaos did great job like you and was heavy win maker too. In your case you were insane. 🙃Both of you helped a lot to make the clan great.

The clan changed due to members changed but there is a core from back then keeping the clan healthy. The base and structure of the clan still the same. What we did and we do haven't change to be honest. Sure members are different but also they are cool guys and they work hard. Some left and came back from others clans as normal clan thing. 

The majority of those players there still playing some in different clans and some retired. Titania left the game early this year. Sad been a good R1 player. Papelonaitor had same issue with SHABBA internet connection living in the same country and also Ayron had account issue at the same time and was out for a while and came back when was fixed. 

We lose Pape/SHABBA at the same time. SAD. We lose you too with account issue. Hell/Kitty/Swastika/Gregory/Mary/18-016 still there. Scorpion retired for a while been always heavy active and leader of the clan post SHABBA. He is now in TF.  Kratos recently moved to BR-STARS. Maxi still playing but changed many clans so I do not know now. EPYon I have no clue. Silicon Talon I do not now now but was active and I think still active. Super khalel is with Holy Tablets Clan, Xinorman moved to another clan then changed and then at some point joined us back then changed name too and played for a few then retired if not wrong. Khazix I have no idea. Green hell I do not know. FENIX still active but I do not know where. The king was active but I have not seen him in a while and I do not know where is. Solo was playing but I lose track. 

Some already changed names and of course maybe some of those I haven't seen in a while maybe changed their names. Who knows? 

As leadership SHABBA was great. We had Scorpion and was too. Then we had issues about leadership and Tiregregard took temp over till come with leader then he retired and Hell took over then he left the game too and Ayron took over and passed down to Diablooder. Hell did good job and Ayron started to do good job but was short and Diablooder is been doing great. 

The clan is back to normal as was with SHABBA at this point.  I like the clan and the people there. The clan ways is great and work for me for my busy work schedule even I think I am not as best candidate for the clan will say. You know well how I entered to the clan since you voted for it and only I what I was able to offer requesting me to join and help in the time of need on those days. 

Now you have been building a nice clan and moving up. You put a lot of hard work to get back to R3 after the loss of your account and that is cool to see. Swastika always asked for you to get back and me too. 🙂 

About giving the chair to SHABBA it is not right. You have build your clan in full and those players trust in you to lead them as SHABBA earned his place. 

In my case I will have a solo clan. 🤣 Who will join an OKI clan. That will be hilarious. 🤡 Anyway I do not have time for it.

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

Sorry to hear about your lady , Oki - great that she's back and on the mend.  

That's all I was going to say, but I guess I should put in a plug for 123 Pam.  I think there's a spot spare if you fancy being a big fish in a smaller pond for a short while.

Thx bro. She is feeling better. A lot of fatigue walking but started t to walk a bit today and back to bed feeling tired. Ah I know what you mean. Thx. Right now I do not know now because we lose few at the clan and waiting if someone will join if not I will have to support till get someone to be permanent with us. 

18 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yeas, I miss SHABBA and I am holding as per his request to keep alive the clan doing the best I can with my limited time to play this game. 

WANNA see the clan when I joined? 🤣 I took some captures when I did. Sorry, the forum account now is giving me issue to post pictures at normal and limit me to a 102kb from few days ago. Maybe a bug or else who knows. 

Yeah, Chaos did great job like you and was heavy win maker too. In your case you were insane. 🙃Both of you helped a lot to make the clan great.

The clan changed due to members changed but there is a core from back then keeping the clan healthy. The base and structure of the clan still the same. What we did and we do haven't change to be honest. Sure members are different but also they are cool guys and they work hard. Some left and came back from others clans as normal clan thing. 

The majority of those players there still playing some in different clans and some retired. Titania left the game early this year. Sad been a good R1 player. Papelonaitor had same issue with SHABBA internet connection living in the same country and also Ayron had account issue at the same time and was out for a while and came back when was fixed. 

We lose Pape/SHABBA at the same time. SAD. We lose you too with account issue. Hell/Kitty/Swastika/Gregory/Mary/18-016 still there. Scorpion retired for a while been always heavy active and leader of the clan post SHABBA. He is now in TF.  Kratos recently moved to BR-STARS. Maxi still playing but changed many clans so I do not know now. EPYon I have no clue. Silicon Talon I do not now now but was active and I think still active. Super khalel is with Holy Tablets Clan, Xinorman moved to another clan then changed and then at some point joined us back then changed name too and played for a few then retired if not wrong. Khazix I have no idea. Green hell I do not know. FENIX still active but I do not know where. The king was active but I have not seen him in a while and I do not know where is. Solo was playing but I lose track. 

Some already changed names and of course maybe some of those I haven't seen in a while maybe changed their names. Who knows? 

As leadership SHABBA was great. We had Scorpion and was too. Then we had issues about leadership and Tiregregard took temp over till come with leader then he retired and Hell took over then he left the game too and Ayron took over and passed down to Diablooder. Hell did good job and Ayron started to do good job but was short and Diablooder is been doing great. 

The clan is back to normal as was with SHABBA at this point.  I like the clan and the people there. The clan ways is great and work for me for my busy work schedule even I think I am not as best candidate for the clan will say. You know well how I entered to the clan since you voted for it and only I what I was able to offer requesting me to join and help in the time of need on those days. 

Now you have been building a nice clan and moving up. You put a lot of hard work to get back to R3 after the loss of your account and that is cool to see. Swastika always asked for you to get back and me too. 🙂 

About giving the chair to SHABBA it is not right. You have build your clan in full and those players trust in you to lead them as SHABBA earned his place. 

In my case I will have a solo clan. 🤣 Who will join an OKI clan. That will be hilarious. 🤡 Anyway I do not have time for it.

Thank you Oki for bringing this special moment to me am humbled 😂

Also Thank you for great snapshot that is really nice 👍 

Wish you and your gang all the BEST ,

And keep up the faith ,you will see path a head  of you …..

XRB 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, RON CANA said:

Searching for clan? weird 

Yes it is true it is weird. As you know I like to play solo to start with to avoid clans drama and be focus on my own thing when I can. 

Now, in order I can progress a bit the account I need gold relics at this point. To get those gold relics I need rank and war and as you know I do not have much time to do pvp and I am not a focus player except back then on last summer to test my self if I was able to compete with the best players of this game and I was able to find out that I was capable to compete and get all season top rank full stars and high HP when was playing serious during that time. 

Now I am back to lower rank and since summer time I haven't play for top rank except some by default top rank happens not in the search of it. It is very rare I play a pvp seriously just a fight for the fun against the player that abuse me too often. 

Too many people asking for wins at all ranks and me giving wins sometimes it gets boring so I play at different ranks all the time. 

Now my clan it is back on full strength and I did not joined the O.D. FARM to get a player that can add wins because I do not have the time but searching for a clan that can accept my 5 wins, titan, ticket, war for "S" if possible. 

Sadly I can't play more than that except to complete the 5 wins or to get a the R3 rank only for the box and play at lower rank on test etc limited but I keep farming and developing the account. 

So a temporary clan is fine for now because I use the account to help CANDELA if we lose players. If a clan with basic mentioned is around I will join till my clan need my account.

Hi Oky

We have  a vacant space at the moment …

You’re ready for a new adventure now is the time,Chance to joint!

we were just talking about you a few minutes ago.

Good luck 🍀😉 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:15 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Y’a with all your posted you still remember…W O W !

On 12/28/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mr.BigBangYT said:

@OKI DOKI If you like, I can make a place for you in LLYL

Hi Big. 

Sorry, I just saw this reply since I was not reading today been busy at work. Sadly, I can't join now because I already joined the acc to RF and I saw their reply ahead. No matter, I thank you for the offer and your clan it is always been good to my person. I do not say no but just RF was ahead when I was reading, and I just saw this. 🙂

22 hours ago, Clan Red said:

Hi Oky

We have  a vacant space at the moment …

You’re ready for a new adventure now is the time,Chance to joint!

we were just talking about you a few minutes ago.

Good luck 🍀😉 

Y’a with all your posted you still remember…W O W !

Hi ACE, my clan recovered after some players losses toward top gunner clans, and I was joining back my O.D FARM to CANDELA but I hold to be sure we can get some people back and to complete the clan because my wins are being too low, and I wanted players that can do more than me for the clan to ensure the clan can stay in the format. My account was out for a month something like that due to the changes and when the clan stabilized, I requested again to join clan with some basics in need for my account development. 

I was looking into your clan as well to be with an old friend plus our common friend and our other friend now at your clan told me is there yesterday. Sadly, I saw the reply just now. I had no idea you commented. 🙂 Thanks for the offer. I do appreciate.

I joined RF ahead being the first reply I saw. 🙂

On 12/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Yes it is true it is weird. As you know I like to play solo to start with to avoid clans drama and be focus on my own thing when I can. 

Now, in order I can progress a bit the account I need gold relics at this point. To get those gold relics I need rank and war and as you know I do not have much time to do pvp and I am not a focus player except back then on last summer to test my self if I was able to compete with the best players of this game and I was able to find out that I was capable to compete and get all season top rank full stars and high HP when was playing serious during that time. 

Now I am back to lower rank and since summer time I haven't play for top rank except some by default top rank happens not in the search of it. It is very rare I play a pvp seriously just a fight for the fun against the player that abuse me too often. 

Too many people asking for wins at all ranks and me giving wins sometimes it gets boring so I play at different ranks all the time. 

Now my clan it is back on full strength and I did not joined the O.D. FARM to get a player that can add wins because I do not have the time but searching for a clan that can accept my 5 wins, titan, ticket, war for "S" if possible. 

Sadly I can't play more than that except to complete the 5 wins or to get a the R3 rank only for the box and play at lower rank on test etc limited but I keep farming and developing the account. 

So a temporary clan is fine for now because I use the account to help CANDELA if we lose players. If a clan with basic mentioned is around I will join till my clan need my account.

There a saying Oky

first Idea  is always best 💡 idea Congrats .