Thoughts on these builds?

Phobos

Question

11 answers to this question

First build :i'm not a fan of the shadow Wolf ,whatever range you use it the ennemy will be out range of the firefly.(the fractured basalte annihilator is better than basalte dissolver)

Second build : same as for the first and i also recommend you massive shocker feet.(the broken blizzard annihilator is better than blizzard dissolver)

Third build :i think the combo lighning recoiler,piercing Fox and unstable cell are not good but i haven't enougt experience to comfirm it to you.Same as the second massive shocker feet are better

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Electro said:

.(the fractured basalte annihilator is better than basalte dissolver)

7 hours ago, Electro said:

(the broken blizzard annihilator is better than blizzard dissolver)

well, the thing is, you can't always have the best and most suicidal weapons. even if he does have them, sometimes, not suiciding while doing some good res drain is still pretty good. 

** suicide as in backfire

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

16 minutes ago, PlainBadLuck said:

Are these mechs based solely on the items you currently have?

nope, i used items i already had mixed with stuff i dont have for some reason.... for example i had the res drainers and recoilers but not the shotguns or advancing weapons. off topic but i see what i got wrong on these mechs before someone tells me about how my drone is lacking range so id fix that by replacing firefly/electrolyte with flamespear/railgun. also i used magma feet because heat res and 1 less weight lol

2 hours ago, Deimos said:

What rank are you hoping to achieve with these? You’ll need at least 2 res drainers to survive in top ranks. None of these are good. If you post your inventory I’ll make you some better ones.

r4+, im sorry that i used items i dont have lol. but if u insist, here is my inventory

Screenshot (74).png

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (72).png

Screenshot (71).png

2 hours ago, Perry the Platypus said:

my opinion:

Screenshot_20211213_142255.jpg

In the first, I think he can remove a 1 energy engine and the plate and a savior resistance, or  that heat resistance with energy plate, without a shield gonna be killed faster

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)